No Escape
111 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Believing that being too heavy-handed is not the play to make here, you decide that the escape room option is the best choice to make right now. Seeing how sad Maremi seemed yesterday, it sounds like something she’d be really excited for.

As it would turn out, maybe not the most necessary thing to do, since she was already back to her normal self the next time you saw her this morning. Of course, that doesn’t mean she wasn’t very much excited when the news was broken to her. The girl loved it, as she jumped up to give you a hug.

Sadly the reception was more lukewarm coming from the other two girls.

“What? This isn’t a club for fun and games.” Ayai scolded you for the suggestion, but your the boss. Thus, you get final say.

“I-I guess, we could try. If that’s what you think is best.” Isami had her own concerns, but she did say that it sounded like it could be fun.

When you got there after school, there was a lone girl at the front desk.

“Welcome!” She said, rather happy to finally see some customers. “I assume you’re here for one of our rooms?”

“Yes…” You said, a little slow because there’s something about this girl that seemed so familiar. “Do you go to our school?”

“Uh, probably?” This girl had a relatively unprofessional look to her. That over sized hoodie, along with that cap hardly sounded like something you’d expect an employee would wear. Though she does look pretty cute with those glasses and bright blue eyes.

It turns out that she’s the daughter of the owners to this establishment. They had just moved here, to start the business.

“Anyway, let me bring you to one of our beginner rooms.” She took the group to the first door on the left. It seemed that difficulties were sorted, with the hardest being at the end of the hall. So if this one was the first, then it must’ve been the easiest. Seemed like a decent place to try and learn how to work together. After all, that’s what being an idol unit is really all about.

Sadly, that doesn’t mean that you’re all going to get things done all rosy.

So let’s see, there’s an hour time limit. That doesn’t seem too bad, but what exactly are you supposed to do? Reading the scenario page, it appears that your group is trapped by a doctor, that’s going to perform experiments on you. So you have to get out in time.

It’s a good thing that you’ve spent some time studying the various tools laying around. Perhaps there’s a clue to be found in them. What’s Maremi up to then, maybe she’s found something?

“Wow, I can actually hear your heart.” She says, while she invades the privacy of Isami. Maybe it was too much to expect her to do proper work here. However, there is one person that does have those expectations.

“Why are we messing around with all this stupid stuff?” Ayai complains. “This isn’t what idols do at all.”

“Oh relax.” Maremi tries to calm her, not showing any concern over this brewing argument. “I’m sure idols have plenty of fun when they get free time.”

“But this isn’t even why I wanted to sign up in the first place.” While you are a little annoyed to hear her whining, she’s not particularly wrong either. It’s been a lot of simple things for her, ever since the club officially started. “I didn’t join to go play games and act like a child.”

“But, it’s a good idea to get to know each other, right?” At least you can agree with Isami. This was your plan all along.

“And why are you even here in the first place?” She turns her sights towards the girl. Obviously, she’s not normally a mean person. It’s just that she’s rather frustrated, you know that. “You definitely don’t look like someone that cares about idols either.”

“T-that’s not… It’s not t-true. I do care.”

It appears that you’ve reached your first conflict. The first true test of your ability as idol club manager. But what action should you take?

You could take a side, but that has the obvious effect in harming the relationship and morale of the girl not chosen. Still, it’s not as though you don’t have your own opinions on the matter.

While compromise usually sounds like a good idea, what is there to compromise with? Not to mention that Maremi is still here, and you’d hate for her to get involved in conflict. Though she could help in this situation.

Is there even a potential for a positive outcome? Whatever it is, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (16%) (75%) --> (2%)(10%) --> (18%)(85%)

Ayai: (-31%) (90%) --> (-3%)(-5%) --> (-34%)(85%)

Isami: (6%) (65%) --> (+1%)(5%) --> (7%)(70%)

??(Gyaru): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

??(Glasses Girl): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

How will you resolve this conflict?
  • Side with Ayai, and decide to end this challenge early Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protect Isami, explaining that you don't question her desire of being in the club Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ask Maremi for help Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Find a compromise Votes: 1 33.3%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Sep 11, 2020 10:52 PM.
1