Have we met?
94 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Early chapter, so if there's enough votes in time. I might do another later today.

Well, if this girl went out of her way just to talk to you, then it must be pretty important. So you tell the others to go on without you. While Maremi is definitely the one that likes this action the least. She can understand the decision, so she doesn’t seem as sad about walking home alone again. Hopefully that doesn’t become the norm for the two of you.

Ayai has a little teasing remark about this being a confession. It seems that she has this idea that you’re only a part of this club to pick up girls. Except, unlike before, she’s only messing with you now. It looks like she believes what you said about that promise with Maremi.

With that, all the girls leave you and this unknown girl alone. You rack through your mind, on what you could’ve possibly done to get her attention.

“So, you’re the manager of the idol club at school?” She asks, sounding a lot more unsure than how she was when you first met.

“I am, do you want to join?”

“I’d love too.” Well, that was simple. But why did she want to talk to you privately about that? It’s not like the other girls needed to leave you alone, in fact, they’d love to hear about a new member joining. “I have to get back to work, so can we talk before the club meets, after school?”

“Sure.” As she reenters the building, you realize that you never got her name. Man, you really need to work on your introduction. Actually, she didn’t mention where to meet, but she probably knows how to find you. With that, you head home.

It’s now the next day, and class is about to end. Trying to catch a glimpse of the girl that wanted to join, you can’t find anyone that matches her description. In fact, with her personality, you’re surprised you didn’t hear her talking. How could someone like her be that invisible around here?

The bell rings, and school ends. You wonder if you should wait in class, assuming that she knows where to find you. Then again, you could get to the club early, and see her there before anyone else arrives. However, when you walk out the door, you end up running into the class representative, nearly knocking her to the ground.

“Oh, sorry.” You apologize. Her name is Risui Fukuma, the rather quiet and studious girl of your class. Speaking honestly, you’ve always found her very cute, but never had a real conversation with her. She never seemed to want to talk all that much, but you’re surprised that a girl who was new to the area would want to take all those responsibilities.

“It’s fine.” She responds. The girl had just gotten back from taking care of some business for the teacher. Though, you thought it was odd when she left earlier than usual to do it.

“Well, I guess I’ll see you later.” You’re about to leave, when she grabs you by the sleeve, stopping you.

“I…” Her eyes dart back and forth, as if she’s worried someone’s going to see her. “Can we talk somewhere private?”

“Huh?” You kind of have an important thing to take care of. And why does this girl of all people want to talk to now? “If it’s quick, then sure.”

“Of course.” She leads you to the roof of the school, hopefully away from prying eyes.

“Um, I do have a meeting with someone?” You say, trying to sound calm, but your heart is racing. What does this girl with you? Is this a confession? If so, then how would you even answer? However, all your nerves are calmed when she slightly tips down her glasses.

“I know, it’s me.” She says, as if you understand what that even means. “You know, the girl from the escape room?”

“That was you?!” You can’t believe this. That outgoing and fashionable girl, is the same person as that plain old class rep? This has to be some weird joke involving twins, or clones, or something.

“It is, but there’s a reason I kept it a secret to you.” You wait for her to elaborate, but she doesn’t actually want to reveals the reason. “And... I wanted to talk with you privately, because I want you to keep a secret.”

She tells you that she doesn’t want to join the club by her normal identity as Risui. Instead, you are to pretend she is a girl known as Maruchi. Acting as the bright and colorful girl that they met at the escape room, not the boring class rep.

What are you supposed to do with a situation like this? Could that act even work? Well, the other girls didn’t seem to know who she really was, even you didn’t until she revealed the truth.

Okay, so maybe it could be pulled off, but perhaps the others girls should know about it too? At least, if Risui allowed it, but she might not be on board with that idea. Though, if you kept it a secret from the other girls, and that ended up coming out. It could really hurt their trust in you.

Then again, this could all be too much work for you. Maybe accepting her might isn’t worth it. After all, being manager mean both accepting and rejecting applicants. But if you choose to do that, that will spell the end of this girl’s story.

Whatever the options, as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (21%) (80%) --> (0%)(-1%) --> (21%)(79%)

Ayai: (-33%) (95%) --> (2%)(5%) --> (-31%)(100%)

Isami: (8%) (75%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (8%)(75%)

??(Gyaru): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

Risui (“Maruchi”): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(75%)

How should you handle this?
  • Accept to keep the secret from everyone Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try to convince her to let the other girls know Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Not worth the effort, tell her she can't join the club Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 13, 2020 05:14 AM.
2