That’s my Childhood Friend for you
107 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Things are looking pretty bad, and you feel like it’s all going over your head. That’s when you make the decision that Maremi might be able to help.

“Hey, could you talk to them?” You whisper over to her, to which she responds rather positively. Though she does look at you, wondering why you aren’t doing the job that she asked you to do.

“Come on you two.” She says in a cheerful voice, wrapping her arm around the shy girl. “All this arguing isn’t going to get us out of this room any faster.”

“How can you be so okay with all this?” Ayai confronts her. “You’re the one that started this club, but you don’t seem all that serious about it.”

“That’s where you’re wrong.” She giggled in response. “I do care. In fact, I have a dream… And I’m sure you have the same one, right?”

“Of course, I want to be an idol. That’s why I joined in the first place.”

“And so do I.” Isami spoke up. “And I know it doesn’t seem like it, but he’s doing the best he can.” Hearing her stand up for you, it feels nice to have an advocate.

“Yeah, I really am trying… Because I made a promise to Maremi, that I’d do anything to help her achieve her dream.” Just as she said she’d do for you, on that day you decided to become a doctor.

“…” Ayai doesn’t respond at first. For a moment, you’re all worried that she’s really mad now. “I’m sorry.” Are the first words out of her mouth. “I’m sorry for snapping at all of you, I was just getting impatient about things.”

“Yay!” Glad that things were sorted out, Maremi leaps up in joy. You’re also pretty happy that things worked out for now. This is far from the last challenge you’ll face, but at least the group’s started on the right foot.

“Then we should solve this puzzle now.” Isami speaks up. “Because I think that I’ve found the solution.” She really wasn’t kidding when she said she found the answer. In record time, all of you have escaped the room with most of the time spent from that argument.

“Nice job.” The girl running the place congratulates you all on working through it. “I didn’t think you were going to pull through when you started arguing.” You all feel a bit embarrassed when you realize that she could see everything that was happening, as she showed her laptop screen that had the view from the cameras. By the way, it’s there for security and safety reason, not for spying purposes.

“Well that was a lot of fun.” You comment, as everyone exits the building. “I guess we should all go home.”

“Yep.” Maremi say all excitedly. She’s really looking forward to returning back to the usual routine of walking home together. Or is that what’s going to happen next?

After all, you walked with Isami yesterday. Wouldn’t it be fair to go with Ayai at least once? That girl still questions your leadership, but she also seems to be more passionate about being an idol. Perhaps you could dig into things a bit deeper, to learn where she’s coming from?

Then again, Maremi wasn’t all that happy when you ditched her the last time. Brushing her off so easily, is a little disrespectful to her feelings. After all those years together, it might seem as though you may be drifting apart if you continue to focus on other girls.

Well, as always, the choice is-

“Wait!” Odd, it looks like the girl that was working the place just ran out to catch you guys. Once she gets close, it takes a moment to regain her breath. “Could I talk to you?” She directs that question at you, once she’s no longer tired.

“Um, did I do something bad?” You’re worried that you broke a rule to cause this type of reaction.
“Oh no, nothing like that.” She corrects the belief. “I just have a question I’d like to ask… Um, alone?”

Huh, now things have really taken a turn. Should you stay and listen to what she has to say? Hopefully it’s nothing bad, but if you do choose to stay. Then the rest of the girls are going to have to go home without you.

Also remember, if you feel overwhelmed, then you’re always free to break away and get some alone time to yourself. It’s not always the best choice, but it’s there if you can’t make a real decision.

Now… The choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (18%) (85%) --> (3%)(-5%) --> (21%)(80%)

Ayai: (-34%) (85%) --> (1%)(10%) --> (-33%)(95%)

Isami: (7%) (70%) --> (+1%)(5%) --> (8%)(75%)

??(Gyaru): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

??(Glasses Girl): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

What will you do?
  • Walk home with Maremi Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walk home with Ayai Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay and listen to what the girl has to ask you Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Feeling overwhelmed, you decide that it's best to find some alone time Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 3 · This poll was closed on Sep 12, 2020 04:27 PM.
1