Double Identity
92 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As much as you’d like her to join, it’s not a good idea to keep secrets from the others. The girls that are already part of the club, deserve to know the truth. It wouldn’t be fair to them, if you’re already keeping secrets from them.

“Okay, I’ll keep your secret.” You tell her. “But under one condition.”

“Eh? Really?” Her reaction when you inform her of the decision, sounds rather concerned. “But, are you sure we can trust them?”

“I’m sure that they’ll make sure no one else knows.” You assure her. “You don’t have to tell us why either. We’ll make things work.”

“Okay…” She accepts your offer, with some level of reserve. And so, the two of you make way for the club room.

“Hey everyone.” You say when you arrive. Of course, there’s the expected reaction of you being late. Such as the excitement in Maremi’s voice, to the scolding of Ayai. However, this time you have a good excuse. “We have ourselves a new member.”

“Hey everybody.” Ritsui greets everyone, as her ‘Maruchi’ persona.

“Oh, it’s you.” Maremi recognizes her from the escape room. “So you really do go to our school.”

“That’s interesting.” Ayai comments. “Well, the more the merrier.”

“But, I’ve never seen you around.” Isami is the first one to notice something weird here. “What class do you go to?”

“Actually, the two of us go to the same class.” She points over to you in response.

“You do? But I’ve never seen you in there before.” Considering how often Maremi drops by for lunch, she’s definitely the person to have already met all of your classmates. “How did I miss you?”

“You didn’t.” To show them the truth, she does up her hair in a pair of ponytails. Then, she puts on the glasses she wears at school. Honestly speaking, it’s odd how a pair of glasses and hair change completely changes one’s look.

“Ah! It’s… But, I never…” Maremi is at a lost for words here. “But your name?”

“Her name is Ritsui Fukuma.” You say the full name, just to make sure Ayai and isami are on the same page here. “But, when we’re in the club. She’d like to be known as Maruchi.”

After some explaining on the details, it seems the girls are on board with the plan. At the very least, you can be sure that they won’t mess up and tell anyone about the truth.

“Anyway, now that I’m here…” Risui takes off her glasses, and undoes her hair once more. “Let’s get started with some idol stuff!”

“Yeah.” Ayai gets fired up at hearing that. “Idols are known for their dancing, and I got some cool choreography that we should try out.”

“No, they’re known for their singing.” Maremi counters. “So we should drop by some karaoke and practice our vocals.”

“If singing and dancing is what you want, then my parents are friends with someone that runs a music shop. I bet we’ll find what we want there.” The offer by Ritsui sounds rather promising. That’s certainly not a place you’d consider without her.

After everyone throws out their suggestions. A little bit of bicker occurs, as the next plan of action gets argued for.

“Well, I think that our manager should decide.” Isami speaks up. She didn’t have anywhere to offer, but she does make a good point. Since you’re the leader, the final decision is up to you.

So what should you choose? What’s the best option to making these girls to take the first step of becoming idols?

Of course, there may be more than just business in choosing a certain decision. I assume that you’re beginning to take an interest in one of the girls. But there’s a risk in chasing love over work, and an innocent option may turn out to bring out some bad things. Just some food for thought.

But as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (21%) (79%) --> (0%)(5%) --> (21%)(84%)

Ayai: (-31%) (100%) --> (5%)(0%) --> (-26%)(100%)

Isami: (8%) (75%) --> (0%)(5%) --> (8%)(80%)

??(Gyaru): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

Risui (“Maruchi”): (??%) (75%) --> (??%)(-5%) --> (30%)(70%)

What's the plan?
  • Let's try out those dance moves that Ayai found Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Let's sing our hearts out like Maremi offered Votes: 1 50.0%
  • That music store might offer what we really need Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perhaps you had something else in mind? (Comment below) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 14, 2020 02:38 AM.
2