Song & Dance
98 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Singing is very important considering what people hear from idols. That would be good to work on in the unlikely event of getting an album made while we’re in this club. But if you want to put on any performances, then dancing is a vital part of putting on a good show. It’s probably not a good idea to favor one side over the other.

“Is there a way to practice both singing and dancing?” You ask everyone, revealing what’s on your mind.

“I see, that way you can kill two birds with one stone.” Isami ponders the question to herself. Everyone thinks over how that can be accomplish.

“I got it!” Risui snaps her fingers when it comes to her. “Just meet me at the park, I’ll see you there in 10 minutes.” With that, she rushes out the door, without tell anyone what exactly she was planning. Still though, you’ll trust her for now, as everyone heads to the park that’s near the school.

“So what is she planning?” Ayai asks, while everyone is just waiting around the park.

“Sorry I’m late.” Risui comes rushing back to the group, very much winded. In her arms, appears to be a stereo box. Those things went out of fashion a long time ago, seeing as everyone can just wear headphones. Though you’re seeing what her plan with this is. Now you guys can dance to music, while also singing to some instrumentals of popular songs.

“Um, but somewhere so public?” Isami has her concerns over this arrangement. Especially since there’s children playing here, after being so cooped up in school.

“Well duh, we’re idols now.” Maremi is on the opposite side of the spectrum here. “We should make people smile with our performance!” With that said, she put in one of the cassettes that Risui brought along. That was then she started to sing and dance, despite not going through the moves that Ayai had learned.

It would certainly explain why her performance didn’t make any of the children smile. If anything, it looks like she’s about to make them cry with her off-tune singing.

“Maybe we should just stick to practicing without disturbing the public.” You say, as you turn off the music box.

“Yeah, for starters, we should work on our dance moves.” Ayai shows off the video that she learned from. Slowly, she made the footwork for the others to follow. With these simple moves, Risui and Maremi jumped in. Soon things were looking pretty good here, but there was one problem.

“Um, Isumi, shouldn’t you be dancing too?” You ask the girl that still standing right next to you.

“Well… Um.” You try to convince her that it’s not that bad to be dancing in public, but that’s not her problem. “It’ just that…” She points over to the dancing girls, particularly towards their skirts.

That’s when you see what she’s worried about. When Maremi make a small jump, her skirt flips up for a second. That’s when you catch a glimpse of her pink little panties. Sure, it’s not a new sight for you, in fact, you even know that on the front of them, is a little bear. Though perhaps this growing age, it’s starting to make you look at her a bit more like a girl, than just you’re childhood friend.

“Isami, why aren’t you dancing?” Ayai stops for a moment to check on her teammate. While the girl is too shy to admit the problem, you tell it for her. “Don’t worry, I got you.”

She reaches into her bag, and pulls out some shorts. They’re generally something that Ayai wears, whenever she plays some ball with the boys during school. It’s perfect for protecting the girl’s decency, if that’s what she wants.

“Thanks.” Isami glow up in excitement, as she put it on. Now she can focus on other things, instead of worrying over exposing herself.

With your coordination, all the girl are starting to get into sync with this dancing business. It looks like we’ll have ourselves a strong unit at this rate.

Now that things are looking a lot more steady now, you put on a proper song for them to sing along with. This one isn’t an instrumental version, as you tell them to pay attention to how it’s sung, in order to get the right tone.

You sit back and enjoy the show, pleased with the pace of learning this club is going through. Since you don’t have to give commands, you can let your eyes wonder around the park. That’s when you see something, or rather, someone familiar.

It’s that girl again, the gyaru that you met the other day. You can tell from her bright blue hair, and that outfit she’s wearing. It’s kind of odd to see her at this park again. You wonder what she’s even doing here.

Perhaps you could introduce her to the rest of the girls. She was very nice when you two talked with each other, and she even helped out by some good advice. In fact, if it wasn’t for her, then you might’ve never met Risui.

Then again, they might not like the idea that you talked with someone like her. After all, that girl is a gyaru, and they have quite the reputation with boys like yourself. Actually, you don’t know what’s on that girl’s mind. It’s entirely possible that she’s trying to get you, without you realizing it until it’s too late.

No, that can’t be true, right? But if they get the wrong idea, maybe it’s better not to introduce her. Still, you could just sneak over for a little bit and talk to her. Just come up with an excuse to the girls, it’s not like they have to find out.

But if they do, then that might cause some problems to arise. So what should you do? Maybe it’s not worth the potential issues, and just not bothering to say hello is a better option. Then again, you could be overthinking things, and there’s nothing to worry about meeting with the girl.

But as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (21%) (84%) --> (2%)(10%) --> (23%)(94%)

Ayai: (-26%) (100%) --> (2%)(0%) --> (-24%)(100%)

Isami: (8%) (75%) --> (2%)(5%) --> (10%)(85%)

??(Gyaru): (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

Risui (“Maruchi”): (30%) (70%) --> (1%)(10%) --> (31%)(80%)

What will you do?
  • Introduce the girls to her Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Just talk to the girl alone Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore her, and worry about the club Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1 · This poll was closed on Sep 14, 2020 11:03 PM.
1