Offer
80 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seems that a lot of people are wanting to talk with you privately. But, if that’s what’s asked of you, then seeing what they got to say is pretty important. After all, why else do they want you alone? So you choose to stay with Saemi for now, and tell everyone that they can go home.

Ayai and Isami both are fine with that arrangement, since this has no effect on them. Maremi and Risui on the other hand… Well, you can understand that your childhood friend isn’t big on you brushing her off again. Especially considering what you’re leaving her for.

But you still don’t see Risui’s issue with this. It seems like she has some type of beef with Saemi. But if that’s the case, then why doesn’t the other girl seem to react to her. It’s like she doesn’t even know who she is, or is unaware that there’s any problem between the two of them. Perhaps the glasses girl simply takes issue with gyarus?

“So what did you need ask me?” Once the two of you are alone, it’s time to get down to business.

“I didn’t realize that the club ya were talking about. It was the idol club?” She asks, as if to make sure that’s a confirmed fact. “So yer the one that started the whole thing, right?”

“Um, yeah. Well, me and Maremi did.” You can see what this is leading too. This isn’t the first time it’s happened. “I guess you want to join then, right?”

“Ya bet I do!” She smiles. Well, this was simple, but again, what’s with all this private conversations. The girls, except for maybe Risui, would love to hear of a new member. And even if they don’t want more members, you’re the one that’s the manager. That means you get the final say over things. Though, is that the best way to run things?

“Perfect, I’ll get a form for you.” You’re looking forward to another new idol joining the ranks, but it’s not that simple.

“Actually, I’m not asking to be an idol.” She says, much to your confusion. “Um, I was actually wondering if I could be yer assistant.” That’s an odd request. Why would a girl want to join the idol club, then just resign herself to being a mere assistant. If anything, at least manager would be a better role to want to shoot for.

“If that’s what you want.” Either way, she’s a part of the club. So there’s not much reason to tell her no. Plus, it might be nice to have someone else giving you advice on how to handle things. Even without knowing what the club was all about, her advice was very helpful. Also, she might know more things about idol work than you could ever imagine.

“Awesome!” She grasps your hand with both of hers for a firm handshake. “I’ll see ya at school tomorrow then.” With that, the two of you say goodbye and are on your separate ways home.

The next morning, you go to school with Maremi, as you usually do, but something about this walk seems off. Like there’s this distance between the two of you despite being right next to the other.

The same thing happens once classes start. When you go talk to Risui, for something related to class and has nothing to do with the idol club, she sounds so cold. It seems that even though you’ve gained a new member in the idol club. That it has harmed the existing relationships with the members already part of the club.

You can get an idea of Maremi’s problem. Surely she’s not very appreciative of you continually ditching her ever since this whole club business started. But you would’ve thought she’d be accepting of you doing your best to making this club the best it can be. So it should be simple to clear things up, right?

Then there’s Risui, who’s always had the air of being kind, regardless of what person she’s playing as. For her to take issue with Saemi is uncharacteristic, so there has to be something there that you haven’t seen yet.

But you only have time to talk with one of them before it’s time to go to the club. So you can only pick one.

Or maybe you could try to get help from the other members of the club, like Ayai and Isami. They’re at least neutral on this, so their input could be valuable. But going to unrelated people with information like this could actually lead to other unforeseen problems. If Maremi and Risui wanted them to know, then they’d probably already talked with those two girl about it by now.

Then again, this could all an overreaction on your end. This managerial mindset is very stressful, and it’s making you worried that you’re making mountains out of molehills. This could very easily just all go away on it’s own. But just ignoring it and going to the club with this lingering around could also prove disastrous.

While the choice is always up to you. Please, choose carefully. You never know when things will fall apart. And when that happens, everyone loses.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (25%) (95%) --> (-5%)(-20%) --> (20%)(75%)

Ayai: (-22%) (100%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (-22%)(100%)

Isami: (10%) (90%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (10%)(90%)

Saemi: (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (5%)(80%)

Risui (“Maruchi”): (30%) (70%) --> (-10%)(-20%) --> (20%)(50%)

What will you do?
  • Talk with Maremi Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Talk with Risui Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Talk with the other girls Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore it and go straight to the club Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 17, 2020 10:46 PM.
2