Not-so-new Meeting
84 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, everyone in the club is pretty nice. So, obviously you’re just worrying about things that aren’t that important. Besides, all you’re doing is introducing everyone. It’s not like anyone’s got past history, right?

“Hang on everyone.” You tell everyone to take a short break after they finish one of the routines. Once they stop, you run off to go talk to the gyaru for a moment. Perhaps you should’ve gotten her name, before deciding to introduce her to everyone.

“Oh, it’s you again.” She says, as you approach the girl. “Funny running into ya here again.”

“Actually, I got my club with me. I’d like to introduce you to everyone.”

“I’d love too” She responds very positively to your offer. Things are great so far, hopefully everyone else thinks so too.

“Guys.” You return to the group with the girl in tow. “There’s someone I’d like you all to meet.”

“Hi.” She waves, there’s no hint of nervousness to that girl’s actions.

“Who are you?” Maremi asks. To which you can’t actually answer the question, since you still don’t know the girl’s name. Thankfully, she can.

“I’m Saemi Yasuda, ya can call me Sae, if ya want.” She formally introduces herself to all of you.

“Wow, it’s so nice to meet you.” In a rush, Maremi is already shaking the girl’s hands. She’s just too excited to meet new friends, as always. “Your name though, I feel like I’ve heard it from somewhere.”

“That name… You go to our school too, right?” Isami is pretty certain she recognizes that name, and she’s right in that assessment. Saemi also goes to the same school as everyone here.

“Yeah…” It appears that Risui also recognizes the name, but there’s something wrong with her reaction. It’s far from her cheerful personality as she is now, and her quiet and kind nature when being the class rep. What’s gotten her sounding just a little mad here?

“How’d you guys meet?” Ayai asks. To which you explain to everybody about how the two of you ran into each other at the park. It was also her that gave you the idea to do the escape room, where everyone met Risui and led to her joining the club.

“So y’all are running the idol club? That’s interesting.” Saemi comments, when she realized what you were really talking about, when you first met.

“Well, it’s getting late.” Isami checks her phone for the time. “I need to get going home.” You all do, since dinner’s going to be ready for most of you. Since things have gone so well today, you’re certain that things are going to pick up going forward.

“Well, before ya leave, could I ask something of ya?” Saemi asks, to which to respond with taking a glance towards Maremi. Obviously that girl was hoping you’d walk home with her today. You know, since that’s hasn’t happened since this whole club started.

Then again, Risui seems to have issues with this girl. You could decide to talk to her to see what’s up with all that. There’s something you’re obviously not clued in on. Not to mention that if you choose to talk with Saemi instead, that’ll have a negative impact on your relationship.

Then again, while it may not sound like all too good of an option. You could just ignore all of them. At the very least, it is a neutral option. Just that sometimes, neutrality isn’t the best thing.

But as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (23%) (94%) --> (2%)(1%) --> (25%)(95%)

Ayai: (-24%) (100%) --> (2%)(0%) --> (-22%)(100%)

Isami: (10%) (85%) --> (0%)(5%) --> (10%)(90%)

Saemi: (??%) (??%) --> (??%)(??%) --> (??%)(??%)

Risui (“Maruchi”): (31%) (80%) --> (-1%)(-10%) --> (30%)(70%)

What will you do?
  • Stick around and see what Saemi has to say Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Walk home with Maremi Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try and prod Risui for details Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe I should try to avoid these problem... Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 15, 2020 08:52 PM.
2