Her Past
82 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Since there was another tie, I flipped a coin and it landed tails. So the Risui option won out. To note, since I know who's voting, I'll make sure that next tiebreaker goes to the people that haven't had their choices won due to random chance. That way I can try and make it as fair as I can to all the readers.

You choose that talking to Risui before the club starts is the better option. You and Maremi have been friends for years, pretty much as long as you can remember. Even if she had some issues with you, that shouldn’t just spell an end to the relationship so suddenly. Not to mention that you’re going to have another chance after school when you walk home… Hopefully.

So right as classes end, you go and grab Risui. “Can we talk?” You say, making sure not to mention anything related to the club. Of course, this earns the two of you some suspicious looks from your classmates. This isn’t the first time the two of you were seen needing some private time.

“S-sure.” She puts on an act, pretending to be shy about what you’re asking. “If you need anything, I can help you.” With that, the two of you walk out of the classroom. Instead of walking to the club room, you take her to the roof of the school.

Very few people ever come up here, and they certainly understand not to interrupt anyone that’s talking to someone else here.

“So, what did you need?” She asks, while taking off her glasses. Now if anyone were to show up now, they won’t realize who you’re talking to. Risui’s tone comes off a little harsh when she asks you that question. It’s clear that she knows why you wanted to see her, so there’s no need to beat around the bush. But with how her arms are crossed, she might not be the most receptive person.

“Ri… I mean, Maruchi.” With her look, you have to remember to pretend she’s someone else. “Um, do you not like Saemi?”

“Hmpf, you clearly don’t know things as well as I thought you did.” Obviously you don’t, since you don’t understand what to make of her response. “Do you not know who that girl is?”

“Um, I did only just meet her.” You reply.

“She’s Saemi Yasuda, former idol. She’s rather infamous in the business.” Apparently fairly well known too, which makes you wonder why she’s taken notice of your little club then. Surely if she wants to keep with the business, than the real companies should be what she’d want. Especially since she only asked to play your assistant.

“That’s cool then, right? I mean, we have someone with real experience on the team now.”

“You asked her to join?!” Right, that was supposed to be announced when everyone met later. “Great, now you’ve gone and ruined things.”

“And how did I do that?” She tells you about why Saemi is no longer a professional idol. The story goes that her former unit had a rather messy break up. Apparently her actions were to blame, what with her gyaru lifestyle. But that sounds a little off to you, seeing as that was years ago. Surely someone who was pretty much a kid couldn’t have done things like that.

Then again, it’s not like you really know who Saemi really is as a person, or who she used to be. It’s just that she seems rather nice, and genuinely wants to help out. But if those rumors are true, then will she cause the end of the club as you know it? No, that can’t be it, right?

“I can’t believe you would just go and let her join without doing any research.” She scolds you, which doesn’t make you feel happy to hear it from her. After all, you agreed to help keep her secret. “By the way, don’t tell her who I am. I don’t want someone like her to know my true identity.”

Wow, she really doesn’t like that girl. This is going to cause problems sooner, rather than later. But what can you do? Of course it’s your job to handle situations like this, but it’s not something that you’re experienced with. Not to mention that you don’t have Saemi’s side of the story.

So maybe that’s what you’re going to do after club activities end. Privately talking with Saemi would help, even at the cost of not going home with Maremi yet again. In fact, there was still that matter with your old friend that still hanging over your head.

Or maybe you should try to put your skills to work, and have the two talk about these concerns. But, if you fail to mediate it properly, that can cause some major harm to the morale of all the girls. At this point in your career, are you able enough to solve issues like this? It may be too big of a risk to try something like this, but there is some reward if you can pull it off.

Perhaps it isn’t the time to worry about those two. Risui doesn’t seem to upset enough that it’s going to impact her ability or actions among the club. Not yet at least. So maybe it’s okay to put this off for just a little bit, so that you can have the chance to finally talk with Maremi.

But as always, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (20%) (75%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (20%)(75%)

Ayai: (-22%) (100%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (-22%)(100%)

Isami: (10%) (90%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (10%)(90%)

Saemi: (5%) (80%) --> (0%)(0%) --> (5%)(80%)

Risui (“Maruchi”): (20%) (50%) --> (-2%)(-10%) --> (18%)(40%)

What will you do next?
  • Talk with Saemi privately Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Try and get the two to talk with each other Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ignore it for today and talk with Maremi Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Perhaps Ayai and Isami shouldn't be ignored? Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 19, 2020 09:12 PM.
2