Stay Balanced
71 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
With another tie, I went to the option to go with Ayai and Isami. The person that voted it, hasn't won any other tiebreakers, so I wanted to keep things even.

Well, you are a team after all. That means that you should do your best at ensuring that no one gets left behind. So even if you’re feeling worried over Maremi, or the potential issues between Saemi and Risui. Ayai and Isami deserve some attention too.

So that’s what your plan is once this group meeting is over. The meeting itself is rather uneventful this time, probably more welcomed considering how the last few have gone by. All the girls have made some good progress on their skills, and you could see what Risui was talking about when she said that Saemi was a former idol. That girl showcased her talent very well when teaching the other girls.

Speaking of those two, it appears that Risui will bear with her issues for now. The girl was very respectful, though how much of that could be attributed to her act as ‘Maruchi’ is yet to be determined.

“Okay, so I’ll see you home later?” You tell Maremi of the plan, which she accepts because there’s no other choice.

“Yeah, that’s fine.” You can tell that she’s forcing her smile, it’s pretty apparently that she holds some level of disdain towards your decisions as of late. Yet she’s chosen not to speak up about it. Is it because of your friendship, that she’s careful not to question your leadership?

Are you approaching a line, where you’ll never see her truly smile again?

“All right you two.” You gather both Ayai and Isami. It’s time for you to pay attention to them, and who knows. Maybe you might learn something that could aid you in your other problems. “Is there anything you guys need to take care of?”

“Well, I did promise some girls I’d help out with setting up some sports equipment.” Ayai answers. That’s not a surprise, since even if she’s not longer an athlete, that the girl still has her connections.

“I was only going to do my homework. So if you need any help, I’d love to lend a hand.” Isami replies. You agree that you’ll lend them both aid, and it’s also a nice sight to see. These two have become a little closer since that day in the escape room. Personally, you were worried that the outburst might’ve made things awkward between them, but it’s only led to positive things instead.

This trio you’re in heads to the gym, where most of the girls there have begun setting up their gear. It’s volleyball, so it’s mainly just the net that needs to be put up. Isami’s the weaker of the two, so you choose to help that girl out with one of the posts. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t talk with Ayai.

“So, why did you want to join the club?” You bring up a topic to try and get to know them better. While you might understand Isami’s reasons, you’ve never gotten a solid answer from Ayai. Why would a girl talented in something like sports, push that aside like she did. Especially for something that didn’t seem like something she had an interest in.

“Well, I’ve always thought that they were so cool.” She explains. Of course, you’d expect that she loved watching them as a kid, but it’s more than that. “I remember, when I met one in person.” There was one that she really liked, that was about the same age as her. When she was younger, the Ayai had gotten lost, and was really scared to be on her own. It was on that day, when the idol taught her how not to be afraid. To find a way to be brave, during even the worst of circumstances.

“I see that it really rubbed off on you.” Isami comments, after you hear the whole story.

“Yeah...” You say, but there’s something weird about her motivations. If Ayai really wanted to be an idol, why go to this school then? She could’ve easily went to the many other schools that had an idol club. This one was the only one in the district that didn’t have such a club until your arrival. Also this school isn’t easy to get into, so it shouldn’t have been an option of being the only one she could’ve went to.

“Anyway, is there a problem between Ri- I mean Maruchi and Saemi.” Isami asks, showing that this isn’t something that only you’re privy to.

“Yeah, I thought that girl would be the one to get excited about someone new. But it looks like she’s got something against her.” Ayai remembered how the group introductions were, when you told them about Saemi’s new membership. “Or maybe she’s worried about having someone else tell her what to do.” She laughs. But you know the truth, and it has little to do with the fact that you have an assistant now.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.” You tell them. This is your job after all. “I’ll take care of things when they happen.”

But what about Maremi? I know I said this club’s really important to me, but she is your friend.” It appears that Ayai isn’t blind to that problem either. Perhaps you might’ve underestimated these girls, or maybe you might’ve forgotten that even they care about what happens to everyone in this club.

Maybe they really can help after all. But you can never be certain on how well they’ll handle specific situations. After all, it wasn’t that long ago that these two had their own issues. They might not be able to provide that much help, if you choose to have them with you.

Still though, there is value in getting some support, even if it’s not entirely the best. You’re not the best manager in the world, not yet at least. And not only that, but maybe some of the other girls might be more receptive to them saying it, instead of you.

At the end of the day, you are the manager. And thus, the choice is up to you.

(Affection) (Morale) Levels:

Maremi: (20%) (75%) --> (-5%)(-15%) --> (15%)(60%)

Ayai: (-22%) (100%) --> (5%)(0%) --> (-17%)(100%)

Isami: (10%) (90%) --> (5%)(5%) --> (15%)(95%)

Saemi: (5%) (80%) --> (0%)(5%) --> (5%)(85%)

Risui("Maruchi"): (18%) (40%) --> (-2%)(-10%) --> (16%)(30%)

What will do you next?
  • Go to Maremi alone Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Go to Maremi with the other two Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to Saemi alone Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to Saemi with the other two Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Sep 21, 2020 09:36 PM.
1