Chapter 10
141 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stopped the car. Who the hell were they? I turned towards her, "Who are they, Mom?" I could see her hands clenched tight, her eyes looking manic.

"They took me from the school at lunch time. I-I couldn't fight them off. They were too strong, even though they were just girls. They brought me into a closet." She said, clutching at her wrists. 

"I thought that you were going to come in and stop them, thinking that they were there to tell me something from you but were taking a game so far. But then they bit my neck, sucking my blood. Once they got their fill, one of them bled into my mouth."

She turned towards me, a look of fear, dread on her face. "They told me to give you a message. That they had missed you in Phoenix but would be coming after you in Forks. After everyone that you love." 

I grit my teeth. I had thought they were dealt with by Johnathan. But it seems that what he told me was a lie. I thought back to his words, 'I pulled their hearts out myself, My Lord.' Those were his words. He has betrayed me. I will definitely see that he faces due consequences. 

I hugged Renee to my chest, feeling her tears flow onto my shirt, wetting it. I couldn't think of anything that would make her feel better, so I just put my hand onto her hair, running my hands through it, calming her.

"I don't know how deep this runs mom. But I will make sure that our family is safe, no matter what I have to do." I had plans, plans that I now had to discard. It would not be good for me to continue my vacation when my enemies had come to my town.

They probably had the same goal as before. I would have to bring in my Followers into this. They would be the only ones besides family that I could trust. But if they had an army, I would have to bring in the ones who lived here, which meant that my plans with them would have to be amended. I could not allow the monsters of the Supernatural community to lay a hand onto my family.

I took a deep breath, realizing that I would have to allow them onto the truth of my status in the community now, even Bella who did not know of the things that I had done to become who I was. I hoped that they would not fear me after they learned of some of my more horrific actions. But either way, I would have to empower them. It was a bit early in my plans but it would have to be done, they needed the strength to survive.

I pulled my mom away from her tight grip onto my chest, looking at her sobbing form, her beautiful blue eyes shimmering in tears. "Mom, I promise that after today, you will not be vulnerable to them or any supernatural again." I was resolute in my plans. I heard a horn honk from behind me. I moved my mom to her seat, putting on her seat belt before driving on. I would definitely have to go through the minds of my people. I know one person who would never betray me, he would be the one who summoned them. After all, he was the strongest out of all in my Army.

9