Chapter 11
145 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we drive up to the house, walking inside of it, bringing my mom inside and up to her room, laying her on her bed. I walked downstairs, taking my phone out of my pocket and calling Izzy. “Hey Alex, What’s up? You called me like 30 minutes ago.” She paused for a moment before asking, “What’s happened?” Her voice was tense and worried.

“You’re still with Charlie, right?” I asked her.

“Yeah, why? Did something happen to mom?” She asked, her voice carrying fear in her tone.

“Izzy, come home with Dad, now. It is not safe.” I said, ending the call. I could not allow them to be out there. Out, able to be attacked, to be taken, tortured and killed. I pressed 4 on my phone.

The phone rang for a few moments, before being picked up. “My Lord?” An English accented voice said through the phone. It was nice to hear the voice of my most loyal follower, the General of my army of Supernaturals.

“Hello, Elias, how have you been?” I asked him, I had stopped speaking to my army for a few weeks, not wanting to interrupt what was meant to be a short few months' vacation. I had needed a break after some of the things that I had been doing, unable to stop what I was doing from messing with my head.

“I have been waiting for your call, sir.” I smiled, it felt good to hear the sound of loyalty that he had for me in a time where I was very distrustful of my people and potential lies.

“Elias, I have been betrayed by Jonathan. The Draculea twins are alive. They came for my mother, Elias. They drank her life’s blood!” I said, anger filling my voice. “I want you to grab him, bring him to Forks where he will face the consequences of his actions. I want him to be an armless, legless thing, in a box, constantly in pain!”

“Of course, My lord, he will learn that betraying the Black Swan was the wrong choice to make.” He said, I could hear the smile that appeared on his face, in his voice. I had disallowed him from attacking Jonathan before, having viewed him as a disloyal traitor but after his kills of the twins, I put trust into him. 

“I need you to contact my Legion. I will need them if I am to completely end the threat. I will not allow them to go after my family, Elias. They will realize the cost of their actions as they are hunted down and dismembered into two creatures that know only pain and suffering!” I said, smashing my fist into the table, causing it to crack and then breaking the oak table in two halves.

I went back to the call, saying, “Make sure to be careful, we do not know which of our numbers is compromised by the Draculea twins or Jonathan.” I ended the call.

I then went upstairs to check on my mother, I slowly opened her door, not wanting the noisy creak to disturb her. I saw her crying form as she laid into the bed, the sheets shaking as she wept. I then took a breath, shaking my head, scowling. They wanted vengeance on me, but they had gone after the wrong target.

If they had just come to me, asking for leniency, forgiveness, for their lives to be spared, I would have just killed Jonathan, bringing them into the fold. I would have had one of the witches under my purview to cast a spell that would ensure their loyalty, by way of Magic.

But they had gone after my family and awakened my rage. As I walked into my mother’s room, waiting for Charlie and Izzy to come. I steeled myself. It was they who had broken my rule, interrupted my vacation, invading my kingdom and taking action against me and my family. Their deaths would be spectacular.

8