Chapter 5 (18+)
1.3k 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Look, I tired... I don't mind reading NSFW stuff but writing feels a whole lot different for some reason.



Past.

Elwin: " Hey dad. Who's this?"

Dad: "This, Elwin, is Hilda Shade. She's been wanting to see you for awhile now."

Elwin: "Me!? Why?"

Dad: "You don't remember? Well that's not really surprising.  We last visit Gridania when you was younger. We stayed for a week and in that time you met Hilda. You two pretty much did everything together. It really broke her heart when we had to leave."

Before I can acknowledge my dad. My arm is instantly tugged hard, dragging me into Hilda's embrace.

Elwin: "Huh!?"

Hilda: "I really wanted to see you again. I was gonna wait till we was older to see you again so I could instantly marry you. But I just missed you so, so much. Being with with you just puts me at ease. Wish I could stay with you forever..."

I look at her bewildered and then stare at my dad.

Elwin: "Dad... explain..."

Dad: "You really remember nothing? Forgetful like always... It's true though, you even came to me for permission. and I said, Ok but when your 20 at least. Then you both agreed. Should of seen the smile on your face. So young and so in love. You may have forgotten but she hasn't. You should always honor your promises."

Elwin: "Oh? I... see..."

Hilda: "Oh, Elwin so forgetful. No more forgetting otherwise I'll be mad, GOT THAT!?

Elwin: "Err... right..."



Present

Elwin: "Hmm... mmm... HUH!?"

I wake up on a bed in what seems to be a storage room. But it's mostly dark other then one candlelight which is beside the bed.

Elwin: "HILDA!? I know your in here somewhere..."

I'm met with silence. Seems my weapons are gone too. I sigh aloud and get off the bed, but I'm instantly stopped as soon as I stand up.

Hex: Paralyze

Elwin: "Tch... crap."

I can't move. nothing is responding, not even a single finger.

Elwin: "Isn't this the moment where you come out? It would be slightly less nerve wrecking then..."

I'm still met with silence. Then...

*Finger Snap*

Without delay, I feel something... wet and sticky, slide up my leg. I instantly know what it is... one of Hilda's tentacles. Now I'm fearing where it is going exactly over anything else in my currently situation. It stop just below my groin and my ass. I let out a short sigh of relief.

Elwin: "Hilda! come on, don't do this..!"

Hilda: *giggle*

I hear a mischievous giggle from behind me.

Hilda: "Did you want to leave that badly, that you didn't even check the bed you was in."

Elwin: "Well... you could say that."

Hilda: "Aww... so mean. Letting a naked maiden such as myself become cold and lonely."

Suddenly, I feel her arm wrap around my hand and start to feel her warm breath on my ear.

Hilda: "So... would you like to know where my little baby is going? It actually depends on your answer. So! Do you remember?"

She licks my ear sending a slight shock through my body.

Elwin: "Ahh... jeez, let me answer first."

Hilda: "Nope, be no fun if I don't tease you just a little. Now... answer."

Before I can answer, she continues licking my ear. Occasionally nibbling it.

Elwin: "Ahhhh... Okay, okay. I forgot..."

Before I can even finish my sentence. I feel a shift in my pants. the Tentacle moves closer to my ass.

Elwin: "W.w...wait! Let me finish. I remember now. Well not everything like the first time we met, but I remember the second time."

She stops licking and nibbling my ear. Seems she is thinking. After a few seconds she sighs.

Hilda: "I suppose I'll forgive you. Always so forgetful..."

Elwin: "Hehe...he... so... Can you sto...!"

Without any warning, the tentacle moved fast around my cock. Hilda giggles, obviously enjoying this. She moves closer to my ear again.

Hilda: "I'm still mad you know. A punishment is in order."

Before I can respond. Tentacles wrap around my limbs like last time and instantly slams me into the wall.

Elwin: "GAH!? Your really... gonna break... my back... at this rate."

Hilda: "That'd be fine, I would love to nurse you back to health."

Elwin: "Would my back even get better?"

Hilda: "Depends how you behave... For now..."

*Finger Snap*

As soon as she snaps the tentacle around my cock starts to pump. I let out a moan in surprise... so sudden. She notices the moan and walks up to me and stands in front of me.

Hilda: "That was a cute moan. Can I hear it again?"

She giggles and snaps her fingers again, making the tentacle go fast. I try to hold back any moans and like always... she notices. She gives me a mischievous smile and pushes her chest against me. She then starts to circle one of her fingers against my nipples.

Hilda: "Oh my dear. No need to hold back. Come on, let me hear those moans."

She giggles and moves her face closer to mine. I try and move my head away from her.

Elwin: *Heavy breathing* "Just stop... alread...!"

Before I can finish, she grabs my head with both hands and instantly sticks her tongue down my mouth. She explores my mouth roughly, like a hungry beast. The pleasure just from my cock and mouth alone was enough to make me unable to think properly. As my mind was in bliss, I'm suddenly hit with more pleasure as two smaller tentacle appear that circle both my nipples. I start to moan softly, unable to control it. Hilda stops kissing and steps back a bit, looks at me and giggles, as I'm stuck in place, moaning away.

Elwin: *Soft moaning* "Stop...staring...please...stop..."

Hilda: "Aww... my dear is so cute when he's in utter bliss. But no cumming yet, I'd rather we loss our virginity together and have you release that seed inside me."

I look at her in shock.

Elwin: *Soft moaning* " N..no... y..you'll.. get... p..pregnant...

Hilda: "Oh... Elwin. That's the point and since your on edge right... I pretty sure just entering me will make you cum. So! Lets get to it!"

I'm instantly moved towards the nearby bed I woke up from, still being pinned by the tentacles. Even though the tentacle from my cock is gone, I'm still mostly in bliss. Hilda mounts me without hesitation, just above my cock. She bend down and slides her tongue down my mouth again. I start moaning again. She starts lowering her pussy above my cock. In the corner of my eye I notice a mischievous smirk. I brace for for whatever happens, but it wasn't enough. In an instant she slams her pussy onto my cock. I'm was overwhelmed by pleasure and pretty much cum instantly inside her as much as I can.I moan in pure bliss.

Hilda: " Jeez... Elwin... Could of lasted a bit longer. I felt mostly pain..."

Hilda sighs and gives me some soft kisses on the lips. 

Hilda: "Least we took each others virginity and I have you seed... but... I still want it..."

She kisses me again, trying to distract me from what she did next.

*Finger Snap*

I feel one of her tentacles slide up my leg again. I feel it stop near my ass. I panic...

Elwin: "N..n.no! Don't..!"

I struggle.

Hilda: "Aww... don't worry dear. This will only help you get hard again... I promi..."

Suddenly her attention is taken off me and is now on something, somewhere in the darkness. She gives a disappointing sigh.

Hilda: "Aww... she's found us. Least I got my present from my dear.

I stare at her, half paying attention. She climbs off me and dispels the tentacles.

Hilda: "Aww... is my Elwin tired? It's okay, dear. Have a nice sleep, I'll see you soon. Maybe with some good news."

She looks at me, gives me a warm smile and gives good kiss goodbye.

Hilda: "Good night, my dear."

I watch Hilda disappear into darkness. A couple of seconds later a door is blown open.

???: "Jeez I had the key, did you really have to force it open..."

???: "No time, in a rush. ELWIN!"

I see a silhouette run towards and soon becomes Resha... She crying?

Elwin: "Res...ha..."

Resha: "ELWIN! ELWIN!"

???: "It's ok, he's just sleeping. Come let's get him back to The Quicksand for some rest."

Resha: "Right..."

So... NSFW-wise, how'd I do?
  • Good Votes: 26 50.0%
  • It's okay... Votes: 20 38.5%
  • Bad Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No more please x.x Votes: 1 1.9%
Total voters: 52
17