Chapter 7
665 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*rattle, rattle*

Elwin: "Ugh..."

It's cold. Where am I? I open my eyes to be only met with darkness. I try to move my arms...

*rattle, rattle*

Seems my arms are bound to chains. They hurt, I'm actually starting to prefer Hilda's tentacles... What the hell I'm I thinking. Least I'm on the ground and not suspended somehow. The floor is cold but since I'm bound, there is no room to make myself comfortable. For once I'm wishing Hilda didn't leave when she did... It's pretty strange too be honest. I should hate her but, I kind of don't? With everything that is going on, I'm struggling to think properly. 

After awhile a light emerges along with a sound of a steel door unlocking. A hooded figure approaches. They sigh...

???: "You know I'm trained to kill people, not look for little boys who've ran away from home."

It's a females voice. I feel my heart skip a beat when they mention home.

Elwin: "Haha... So my sister sent you..."

???: "Technically, it's my commander who set me but, it was at the request of your sister. I suppose your right."

Elwin: "She really would do anything for me back. To think she'll ally with you Imperials... I'm guessing your with Garlemald.

They lower their hood.

???: "I don't see why I should keep myself a secret. Private Akagane, Nemui Akagane. Yes, I'm not a Garleon, but they took me in and treated me well."

Nemui Akagane
Race Au Ra [Raen]
Class/Job Samurai

Elwin: "Heh... Rare to see an Au Ra in Eorzea, so... What now?"

Nemui: "Well... Your sister got her "special permission" earlier then expected, so she is on her way here now. You'll have your glorious family reunion by tomorrow morning, aren't you happy."

Elwin: "Shit... Maybe we can make some sort of deal? I'd rather avoid my sister if possible."

Worth a try, I really do want to avoid her. But it seems I've mad Nemui angry. She starts walking up to me furiously and draws her blade. She places it against my throat.

Nemui: "You really think I'd betray the people that took care of me, just like that? Your lucky that I can't leave  any marks on you."

She withdraws her blade and takes a few steps back. She then takes out a metal stick. It was my weapon, but at this point why bother with it... it's always taken from me. I think of it, for a bit. Got an idea, I've got a feeling she'll appear, eventually...

Nemui: "This yours?"

Elwin: "I suppose, It's just a little metal stick to use for self defense. I lost my blade awhile ago, you see."

Numei: "Oh... that all?"

She looks at it and then just tosses it away. It lands somewhere in the darkness.

Numei: "No reason for me to stay here. Be a good boy and no shouting. Look forward to tomorrow."

I don't think she likes me. I watch her leave with also the only light source. So once again I'm left in complete darkness.



Hours later.

Who knows how much time has pasted. 

*Achoo*

Elwin: "Could of at least give me some clothes..."

Suddenly some cold air brushes past me making me shiver. About time...

Elwin: "About time... Hilda..."

Hilda comes out of the shadows. My eyes have pretty much gotten used to the dark.

Hilda: "Aww... ruin my spectacular rescue."

Elwin: "Well... I don't know how you find me, but you do always disappear and re-appear in dark places."

Hilda: "Very observant."

Before walking over to me she picks up the metal stick that was tossed.

Hilda: "Have you had a chance to use this yet?"

Elwin: "How can I? I keep getting kidnapped. Oh... You wouldn't happen to have some clothes?"

Hilda: " Yes, yes... Though I do prefer you naked, I wouldn't want you to get ill."

She continues to walk to me and crouches down to be face to face. She continues to stare at me and smiles.

Hilda: "You owe me, Elwin."

I sigh...

Elwin: "Fine... I don't really have much of a choice do I..."

Hilda gleams at me and giggles. She places he hands over the the chains that bind me.

*click, click*

The chains fall to the floor, I rub my wrists with my hands.

Elwin: "Thanks..." 

All of a sudden, Hilda wraps her arms around my head and starts kissing me... violently. I'm eventually knocked down to the floor by just how much she's kissing me. She stops after a few minutes and looks down at me with a mischievous grin. I try and steady my breathing after the attack.

Elwin: "Was that... really necessary?"

Hilda: "Nope, I just couldn't resist the temptation. Anyway... put these on."

She throws some pants at me.

Elwin: "what? no shirt?"

Hilda: "Nope, I like looking at your chest."

I give her a sigh.

Elwin: "Fine... Anyway..."

Hilda throws me a stick.

Hilda: "So tell me... why is this "stick" made from morph metal?"

Elwin: "You found out then? Well I'm pretty sure you can piece it together. I can attune to any physical weapon type. The metal senses that so can transform to what I need it. A "stick" is a good disguise also."

I look at Hilda seeing her stare and smile at me.

Elwin: "What!?"

Hilda: "You never cease to amaze me."

She places her hands on my cheeks and give me another kiss.

Elwin: "You know, I'm only letting you kiss me because your helping me."

Hilda: "I know, that's why I'm taking advantage of it."

She shows me a mischievous grin.

Elwin: "Listen... let me go solo from here. Believe it or not, I don't want you to get hurt."

Hilda: "Oh!? Is my dear worried about me?"

Elwin: "You could say that... what if you are pregnant. Even tho you pretty much raped me, I'd still feel bad if an unborn child got killed. You could say I'm worried about both of you. But don't think too much of this, I've still not forgiven you."

Hilda looks at me and shares a warm smile. She kisses me on the cheek.

Hilda: "Fine... you win. You know how to warm my heart. Good luck, my dear"

She continues to smile warmly at me and then disappears into the shadows. I give out a sigh of relief.

I guess it's time to get out of here. I hold the stick tight and imagine a katana. The stick morphs. I take the blade out of the sheath and inspect it, then put it back in.

Elwin: "This will do. I imagine I don't have long left. I better hurry."

Morph metal is made up, no such thing as it in FFXIV. x.x
Action in the next chapter? Elwin's time.

Is Hilda slowly winning Elwin?
  • Pretty much Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Nah Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I think your not giving Resha enough "screen time" ... meanie... Votes: 24 52.2%
Total voters: 46
14