Chapter 25
1.5k 14 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gensokyo - The (Flying?) Scarlet Devil Mansion Garden

-=  MC's Point of View =-

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

I continued laughing my ass as I got a number of achievements from the system.

“Good stuff, Good stuff Ku Ku Ku”

After I said that I calmed myself down and examined my surroundings.

‘They are pretty damn surprised, aren’t they?’

I thought as I saw that everyone present opened their eyes wide and had an agape mouth.

“S-So what if you have a f-few more muscles, that doesn't change anything.”

“Hmm?”

I turned back to the Tengu that managed to get out from her previous trembling stat.

“Few muscles?”

I said half heartedly as I examined my body.

Yes, this is definitely Yujiro Hanma’s body.

‘But what about my face?’

*Tsu*

I thought as I took out an extremely decorated hand mirror from the Item Box.

‘Oh? Now that’s a bit different.’

In the hand mirror I could see a face just like Yujiro Hanma but the difference is that my hair and eyebrow are extremely red with dark purple shades at the end and then my eyes too were crimson red, both the iris and pupil.

“?”

While I was appreciating my new appearance in the mirror, I suddenly noticed something dark wagging behind me.

‘OH! IT’S MY TAIL!’

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that it was actually my tail.

‘It’s a little different but it’s definitely my tail.’

I thought as I brought it in front of me, it was thick and had a majestic dark color, it was also four meters long then about half a metre from the tip was a crimson color instead and a sharp end.

“I missed you buddy.”

I said with a small smile as I returned my tail back behind me.

*Tsu*

I then also returned the hand mirror back to the Item Box.

“Now then, what were you saying?”

I looked at the now very angry Tengu, she must have been taken aback when I brought a hand mirror and everything.

“How dare you ignore me, you have a death wish.”

*BOom*

As soon as she said that a sonic boom was heard and then she instantly appeared in front of me.

“TENGU SECRET ART : DEATH PALM!”

She then yelled something and lightly touched my huge muscled abdomen with her tiny palm.

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

As soon as she touched me, a terrifying sound was heard as all the clouds behind me disappeared.

But I didn’t move an inch from my position, in fact I didn’t even FEEL a damn thing.

*Smirk*

“Is that everything you’ve got?”

I said with disdain as I looked at the wide eyed little Tengu.

“Hmph, disappointing.”

I then slightly hit her with my tail.

*SLAP*

*Tsu* *BOom* *Crash* *Crash* *BAAAAAAAAAAAAAM*

But that caused her to fly at the speed of sound as she went through the ground and even the island then she continued falling until she crashed into the Youkai Mountain beneath, even destroying a good chunk from it.

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : S+ ]

[ Condition : Defeat the 'Traditional Reporter of Fantasy'. ]

[ Reward : 120,000 SP ]

“Well… that was easy.”

As soon as I said that, a chill suddenly ran through my spine.

“??!”

I was immediately alerted as I took my stance seriously.

‘W-What the hell was that?’

I thought as sweat appeared on my face.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

“!”

Suddenly the world turned golden as ringing sounds were heard all over the sky.

*Shing*

From the sky a giant door appeared as the ringing sound increased.

The said door opened slowly as a blinding light could be seen from the other side of it.

The light was so intense that even Flandre and the others were forced to protect their eyes, but me having the eyes of a terrifying alien race I could even look directly at the sun at close range so I could clearly see the humanoid figures standing in the door frame.

“Girls?...”

There were three people, all were girls, two were wearing some kind of maid outfit with pink and green colors respectively, they also carried some kind of bamboo plant?

‘She must be the one that gives me these bad vibes...’

I thought as I looked at the one in the middle of the two, she was sitting arrogantly in a purple throne as she rested her head on her right hand and her left leg was crossed above the other.

She has long, blonde hair and shiny golden eyes, she also wears a yellow outfit adorned with a constellation pattern of stars, and wears a green skirt, black boots and on her head is a strange three-point hat.

And some giant flames in four colors are coming from behind her.

‘T-That God Ki, s-she’s almost just like Shinki’

[ Achievement! ]

[ Rank : SS ]

[ Condition : Met the ‘The Ultimate, Absolute Secret God’. ]

[ Reward : 1,000,000 SP ]

‘Damn, I just jinxed myself...’

I thought as I smiled awkwardly.

‘Well, if it’s a female then it’s all good, all good.’ *Smirk*

However, my smirk immediately disappears as my eyes meet with the Goddess.

“So it is you, the one who dared to disrupt my domain, a God nonetheless.”

She said that with a cruel smirk on her face.

[ WARNING! ]

[ Massive killing intent was detected from the sentient being knowns as Okina Matara. ]

[ The Goddess known as ‘The Ultimate, Absolute Secret God’ has the authority of ‘Manipulation of life energy’, which means she has complete control over Ki and God Ki. ]

[ The host currently has no counter measures against it, so without using Hakai Energy the host had no chance of winning against her. ]

‘T-This is bad.’

I thought as a I read the shocking warning from the system.

‘What should I do? Use Hakai Energy?’

That would be bad too, I never used it before, so I might screw up and destroy the damn universe, now I finally understand the importance of Whis and those almighty angels.

“Any last words?”

“??!?!”

While I was thinking I heard an arrogant voice and noticed that the Goddess was only a few metres away from me, glaring down at me from her throne.

‘IMPOSSIBLE! When did she get so close?!’

“D-Damn.”

‘This is bad, This is bad, This is bad, This is bad...’

“Nothing to say? Fine then, DIE.”

She suddenly raised her hand and channeled some unknown energy in her palm.

‘FUCK THE UNIVERSE, I won't die here bitch.’

I thought enraged as I channeled Hakai Energy into both of my hands.

“Hmph. Zero energy? It’s futile.”

She said as small doors appeared beside me, and to my horror they sucked the Haikai energy in and disappeared.

[ WARNING! ]

[ The host has absolutely no mastery over Haikai energy, so it can be easily broken down by an experienced master of energy manipulation. ]

“N-No way...”

‘This bitch is cheating! What the fuck??!’

“Is that all you’ve got? WEAKLING.”

*Flinch*

“You said it… the taboo word… you fucking said it to me...”

‘OKAY, fuck it all, if she can manipulate energy, then I'll simply use MORE than she can handle.’

I thought with cold eyes as I prepared to let out everything at once, the world be damned.

*Snuggle* *Snuggle*

But in that critical moment I felt something soft rubbing against my back.

“...what the hell? Who would fucking dare to...”

As I turned around I found a panting and a VERY HORNY Shinki there rubbing her face against my demon back.

“*Pant* Killua dear, you- *Pant* you're so mean… why did you hide *Pant* this from me.”

She said while panting heavily as she wrapped her hands around my waist and began tracing my six pack with her hands.

*Stands up*

“Goddess Shinki?! N-no, that can’t be! But... this signature...”

I looked back at the arrogant Goddess and noticed that she was getting nervous as she stood up from her throne.

“No, you don’t!”

I suddenly shouted as I took hold of Shinki's hand that was sneakily going down below my abdomen.

“Ehhhhhhh why?!”

But she didn’t listen and tried to use her other hand instead.

“Stop it! I said NO.”

I reprimanded her as I wrapped my tail around her and separated her from me.

“Muuuu Killua dear, you stingy.”

She pouted with puffed cheeks as she stopped struggling and returned to her usual self.

‘Sigh, that horny stat was… weird... and kind of creepy...’

“Shinki, Please read the mode... we're outside during the daytime, plus I’m in the middle of a fight right now.”

“Fight? what are you fighting dear?‘

She tilted her head to the side cutely before looking at the other Goddess.

“...”

“...”

*Glare*

“Who are you BITCH~? How dare you touch my man~?”

*Flinch*

“S-Shinki? are you sure about that? She seems kinda strong…”

I whispered in a low voice so that only Shinki could hear me.

“Strong? Her? Hah! Dear, there are only less than ten beings stronger than me in this existence, and I can assure you that she is NOT one of them.”

She was very convinced, as if everything she said was a fact that everyone knew about.

“Eh? I-Is that so?”

I said a little perplexed, not really believing what she said.

‘Was she really that strong?...’

“Of course~ So dear... would please let me down~? Even though I like it, but I want to beat her ass as fast as possible so that we can have our lovely time together~”

“Eh? Ah, okay...”

As she requested, I unwrapped my tail from her and released her.

*Crackle* *Crackle*

And as soon as I released her, she immediately began flying towards the arrogant Goddess as she cracked her knuckles.

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

She then cracked her neck as black sparks appeared all over her body.

“Now then~ It’s been really a long time since I fought a fellow Goddess, but… are you ready to start this~?”

*Tsu*

“?!”

*Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu* *Tsu*

Suddenly and out of nowhere, the whole sky was covered with white circles that can only be described as magic circles.

‘T-There is probably a b-billion or so of them.’

*Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle* *Crackle*

Shinki wings then suddenly grew twenty times in size and all of them turned into absolute dark color that seemed to absorb light itself.

And as if hearing my internal thoughts, the wings actually started to absorb the world around it.

Before I knew it, everything had turned pitch black.

“What… the… hell...”

I was speechless at what I was seeing, and the most shocking thing is that I don’t even understand how she was doing that, since she wasn’t even using 1% of her God Ki, so this must be some other unknown power that I know nothing about.

*Tsssssssssssss*

Suddenly the billion or so magic circles began rotating at the same time before they quickly gathered around Shinki.

They started merging together to form an absolute massive structure behind her.

*Tremble* *Tremble* *Tremble*

The terrifying wall of white and complex patterns then started glowing menacingly as ten spheres of light started forming from it.

“Fufufu~ shall we start now~?”

Shinki suddenly said to the wide eyed Goddess.

And when the latter heard her, she became annoyed and sat back in her throne as she clicked her tongue.

“Tch, fine, I'll retreat...”

“Oya? You surender already~? We didn’t even start yet, you know~?”

“Hmph, even me… I’m not arrogant enough to fight The God of Makai HERSELF.”

“Eh? That’s no fun...”

Shinki said that clearly disappointed as her wings started slowly retracting back to their original size and color.

Then as soon as she did that, everything began going back to normal, the world gained back its colour and the massive structure started dissipating away.

“Satono, Mai let’s go.”

“Hai Hai!”

“Roger!”

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

The Goddess and her two maids then immediately disappeared through the same door they came from.

“They actually are gone...”

I was a little surprised by the development, I never thought Shinki was actually this… strong.

“Killua dear~ I drove out the annoyance~ now we can finally ha-” *SLAP*

‘Eh?’

When Shinki came back to me and was trying to take my hand, someone suddenly appeared and slapped her hand away.

“BITcH! Don’t TOUCH My KiLlUA, HE’S MINE.”

The culprit was none other than a furious Flandre who had her fangs out and her eyes glowing a deadly crimson towards Shinki.

*Twitch*

Shinki’s eye twitched dangerously as she glared back at her.

“Fufufu~ Killua DEAR? who might this SHoRty be~?”

‘Oh come on… please give me a break...’


Hi Guys, I have some time today so I decided to write you a chapter, I hope you like it? 

And about the game, I'm currently waiting for the artist to draw stuff for it, so yeah... since I had nothing to do for a while, I decided to make a website in the mean time.

I just launched it recently, it's an ultimate MP3 Download Converter And Free Video Downloader, one that can let you convert and download facebook, QQ, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Vimeo, soundcloud, youtube and more than +700 websites videos to mp3 (audio) or mp4 (video) files for free. and there is no registration or software needed.

Yeah I know... just like the MC... it's too overpowered, but what can I do? It's me who made it after all xD

Anyway, please check out and if you find any issues please inform me in the comments, I would really appreciate it :
saveyourdownload     com

59