Chapter 2
636 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Izuku! I don't see you moving your legs!"

From then on, Yukita would always whips Izuku into shape and whenever he feels tired or hurting, she would come to him and heal his body while popping a candy in her mouth.

Yukita was slowly getting strong as she also not relying on her quirk but also do training with Izuku. Push-ups, Sit-ups, Pull-ups....

They did every single training as Izuku trained even harder than Yukita and whenever he feels tired or was slowly his will giving up, Yukita would act in her 'happy' smile as she whips Izuku if he ever stops.

"You think heroes relax all the time? Crime never sleeps Izuku! They worked even at night so don't think you can get any rest until i say so!"

"Y-yes!"

Yukita was hard on Izuku. She never relents on training him to become strong. She saw that there was still that cowardice in him as she continues to train him harder.

'Izuku, this is for your own good....'

What she didn't realize that whenever she was training Izuku, she would smile like she was enjoying this as Izuku was too tired to see that look on her face. He only felt like she was helping him out due to seeing his weak self and needed to improve. He couldn't see the joyful look on her face as she whips Izuku.

And so, they continued to train, Izuku would always teach Yukita ways to improve her quirk while she would train Izuku and healing him whenever he gets injured.

They learn new ways to improve in both, with Izuku learning new training methods such as weighted clothings and bone enhancements(i.e breaking the bones and making them thougher) and Yukita's body enhancement and even a new technique she learned. She also did hard training with Izuku as well since she felt like Izuku was slowly becoming stronger but...

'I think....we shouldn't rely much on just our physical strength....'

She then got an idea of learning martial arts as they began researching moves on the internet and practicing them on each other.

Izuku leaning towards Karate and boxing(courtesy of his favorite hero All Might) and Yukita leaning on Kung-fu and Akido. They would both test out their learnings to teach other and began to grow closer as two best friends.

Izuku saw Yukita more of a person he would rely on as Yukita sees that once Cowardly boy who kept on just writing notes to become stronger and felt that both of them gain respect to one another.

Any feelings of attraction wasn't present as they were more into being friends than anything. Yet, both of them have different lives as Yukita's phone suddenly ring as her friends began calling her out.

"Ah, I gotta go now Izuku."

She waves back to the tired Izuku who lightly waved back as he plops down on the chair.

Yukita quickly grabbed her bag as she rushes through some places and arrives at an apartment complex where there was a girl waiting for her.

"Yu-ki-ta~"

"Ah, Himiko!"

In front of Yukita was a fair-skinned girl who had a weird smile while constantly blushing as she slowly pulls out a knife, ready to stab her.

"Hey. You kinda forgot right?"

"Ah, Sorry Yukita~"

Himiko Toga lightly looks down as she seem to have forgotten something as she pulls put a chocolate bar and hands it down to Yukita, she took the chocolate bar from Himiko as her hand was then cut by Himiko's knife and hisses from pain.

"Ugh...i can never get used to that Himiko..."

"But Yukita~ your blood is so pretty~"

Himiko ignored Yukita's glaring as she was fully focus on the blood Yukita's hand bleeding out, she quickly took out a vial to store the blood as after the vial was full, Yukita began eating the chocolate and using her quirk to seal up the wound and restoring the blood she lost.

Himiko was always happy as she observes the blood, the blood of the person she loves.

Then, she uses her quirk to get the blood from the vial as she slowly transformed into Yukita's face, always love to look at Yukita and act like they were sisters. She would act positively as she swings her hips around as Yukita covers her face in shame... 

"Himiko.... I-i don't act like that.... Right?"

"Hmn... Maybe? Your always cute whenever you did this Yukita."

Himiko twirls her body around as she did a pose where she would smile cutely and did a pouting face.

This would had worked with other people if not for the person in questions just angrily push her inside before closing the door.

"So, you didn't just call me out for nothing right?"

"But Yukita~ You don't hang out with me anymore~ Where did this Lovely Yukita i misses go to~ Boo-hoo~"

Himiko was slowly sadden by the fact that her friend didn't seem to hangout with her every now and then. They still hang out in school but Yukita always busy to hang out with Himiko that she grows suspicious.

"Say....are you hanging out with someone other than me? Yu-ki-ta....?"

Himiko slowly brought out the knife as Yukita slowly sighted as she didn't want to bring this up but since Himiko was her friend...

"Himiko. I was training with a guy i met. His name is Izuku Midoria and he's.... Quirkless...."

This surprises Himiko as she saw that Yukita wasn't lying to her.

Yukita explain their relationship with Izuku as Himiko was also excited yet at the same time also wanted to taste another blood than Yukita.

'Izuku....Hehehe....'

Her creepy smile slowly getting growing larger that her canine teeth could now be seen by Yukita as she...

"Izuku... I'm sorry...."

Because she didn't like to get stabbed constantly by Himiko, she was willing to sacrifice-she had forcefully told her friend about the guy she met. She was so happy-no sad that the person she was training was gonna become Himiko's stabbing partner.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next meeting they had, Izuku continues to write down notes when he felt a cold blade was push towards his neck before he could react. 

"E-eh....?" 

"H-himiko! You can't do that to Izuku!" 

"Yukita~ This looks kinda cute~" 

He could hear two voices as he wants to turn around but the blade on his neck was so close to him that he avoid turning to not get caught.

"Yukita~ Can I taste his blood~?" 

Himiko slowly steps closer to Izuku's ear as was ready to pounce on this defenseless, quirkless young man.

He was shaking from a weapon in her hands as he didn't know what to do until Yukita decides to offer herself to difuse the situation with a resigned face.

"Ugh...Himiko, can you be satisfied with mine at the moment? I want to talk with Izuku first. Alright?" 

"Yay~ I love you Yukita~" 

Himiko blushes as she lets go of Izuku. Right as he decides to turn around, he could hear a hissing noise to see Yukita gritting her teeth as blood began to pour and into the vial Himiko was holding. 

"A-ah.... Izuku.... This is.... My friend Himiko Toga. Himiko, this is the boy i told you about, Izuku Midoria."

Yukita winced in pain as he pops a candy and activates her quirk to heal her wounds and introduce both people to each other.

Izuku was surprise that there was a girl next to Yukita as she began explaining to Izuku.

She and Himiko go to the same school together as Himiko had a blood quirk which copies any people's faces or figure. The only thing she needs is the blood of her victims as she can transform into one by injesting people's blood.

Yukita with her sugar quirk, began to interest Himiko as they both become besties in a weird way. Himiko would get Yukita's blood in exchange for her giving sweets as they both grew fond on each other.

Even though Himiko's quirk was weird, she felt like both of them were becoming close to one another as they decided on becoming good friends, even having to sleep in their places(though Yukita always scolds Himiko whenever she tried stabbing her in her sleep).

Izuku felt like this two become more of a sister than friends as Yukita began to contemplating. Then, a smile arose as she turns to Izuku.

He saw her look and remember the first time he met her. Then, he slowly began to reach his bag as he was ready to bolt away but Yukita, with her quirk, manage to held his hand and gave a wide grin. 

"Hey Himiko." 

"Yes~?" 

Himiko who was transforming into Yukita turned as she saw her smile and also grew excited. Yukita always does this whenever her 'Happy' side wants to let loose for a bit as Himiko knew what she was gonna do.

"Izuku. I got a new training plan for you."

And so, Himiko began to chase Izuku with a knife as she was excited to plunge her knife into him. Izuku run as his legs could go and he didn't care if there were weights on him, he just continue to run for his life. 

Until he was so tired from running that he didn't notice Himiko was skipping towards him as she plunge her knife to his arm. Blood slowly being poured out as Yukita with a lolipop, appoached them as she waited for Himiko to get his blood before using her quirk to heal him.

"It hurts...." 

"Suck it up Izuku. You are a man. No need to cry over a few spills of blood."

Yukita also began to use Izuku as her guinea pig to test out the limits on her healing. As she began to heal the lost blood on him, she began to notice that her sugar content in her body was draining faster than she thought as she finally realize that while she can heal her body, it uses the sugar content in her. She even noticed that whenever she heals someone, the people she healed would turn pale as her quirk uses not only her body's sugar content inside, she also uses the sugar inside the person she's healing. It might be that their blood was also draining which explains why they always turn pale whenever she uses her quirk.

And so, Yukita began to experiment the limits on her quirk which is not only enhancing her body, she also began to experiments on how she can effectively heal other people.

Himiko was the only person enjoying this as Izuku was the only one whose not.

Harsh training, getting stabbed by Himiko and now? He was used by Yukita as a test subject for her quirk.

While he enjoys the close contact with a girl, he felt like he was always bouncing in heaven and hell like he wants to stop but he didn't as he didn't want to give up his dream of becoming a hero.

So he endured, endured the pain, torture, and he wants to enjoy the lap pillows Yukita give to him as she uses her quirk to heal him. Izuku knew that Yukita and Himiko didn't disregard him as useless as both of them grew fond of their little green cinnamon bun.

What he didn't know was that his efforts began to pay off, the training, torture and healing began to rapidly improve his body into something he couldn't believe himself. Yet, this was to be shown later in life as Izuku only rested with a smile as two people slowly began to talk on how to torture-provide more training to Izuku. 

22