Chapter 3
610 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was almost the end of middleschool as Yukita and Himiko walked together, talking of plans on getting into a hero highschool.

Himiko was talking to Yukita about enrolling into UA but Yukita felt like was worried for the boy she and Himiko trained.

"Himiko, would Izuku be okay in enrolling into UA?"

"Yu-ki-ta~ why are you worried for Izuku when i don't even know if i can even pass~ Please cheer for me instead~"

Himiko snuggle close to Yukita as she twirls with her knife. She felt bad that she was ignoring her friend over some kid whom they trained as they decided to meet up with Izuku at his school.

Today was their school's holiday so they didn't have class as they decided to secretly visit Izuku.

Yumiko manage to know where he goes to as she wants to surprise him with their visit. She wanted to see his shocking face and maybe find out the friends he had as she and Himiko walked their way towards his middleschool.

The students noticed two cute girls slowly make their way towards their school as they stopped at the entrance and waited. Himiko was talking with Yukita about inviting Izuku out for a meal when they heard an explosion.

They quickly turned to see in a window, a light blond hair kid blowing a notebook as Izuku was crying. They realize that the notebook that the blond haired guy used his quirk in, was the notebook Izuku was writing about people's quirks with.

But the next thing shocked them both.

"How about you take a swan dive off a rooftop of a building and in the next life, you might get a quirk, Deku. Hahahaha!"

Himiko was quite shocked about this as she was also been treated like this in the past. She felt like people were judgeful of their quirks as people always told her that she'll only become a villian one day with her quirk. If not for Yukita saving her, she didn't know what life she was gonna end up with.

So she quickly look at Yukita's face as she saw it.

Not a look of Sadness, anger or rage. But a smile. A smile which Himiko always seen herself whenever she transformed into Yukita. A smile which she even didn't want to see Yukita do. The smile which....

'Bakugo Katsuki....'

The smile in which she truly wants to enjoy inflicting the most 'Happy' pain she can on someone.

Himiko and every student who saw her face began to back out as she quickly snaps and returned to her normal smile as she wants to greet his friend when Izuku just rushes without him seeing them both as they want to try and talk to him but there was another who just glares at them.

"Hey, who the f*ck are you?"

Bakugo glares at the two girls who were looking at that Deku guy as he felt like these girls were not from this school. Yukita was just staring at Izuku as she turns to Bakugo with a smile on her face.

"Hello, I'm Yukita Katari and..." 

She begans to channel the quirk with her smile becoming more and more twisted.

"I like to have a 'Happy' introduction with you, Bakugo Katsuki...." 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Izuku quickly rush though a tunnel which was a shortcut to his place as he stops and began to take deep breaths.

'She saw... Yukita saw....'

Izuku didn't want Yukita see his depressing school life as he felt like he was a burden to her. He wanted to at least show that he was strong but everyone in school kept on bringing him down. Yukita's face when she saw him made him depressed that he still has that cowardice in him.

He wanted to show that he still didn't give up to be a hero but....

"I'm j-just.... Useless...."

"Thats right kid, how about you give me your body instead? Maybe i can put it for a better use than you did."

Izuku quickly realize that there was someone behind him as he tried to run away but it was too late as the sludge began to wrap around him.

"Hehe...quite a nice body eh kid? This would make a good body to hide in...."

He struggle to break free from the sludge as the sludge monster slowly began to wrap around him. Izuku might be strong but he couldn't pull himself away from the sludge monster that slowly began to suffocate him.

'I-i can' t.... Breathe....

Help....me....

Yukita......Himiko........any....one....

h-help......'

Izuku was slowly begining to lose conscious as light began to fade away from his eyes. Right as the moment he was about to die, he heard a voice.

A familiar voice in which he recognizes everytime he would watch in TV. The voice that gave him hope and the drive to become a hero.

"I. Am. Here! Ready to save the day!"

'A-all....... Might.....'

He then woke up to see the hero he looked up to as he was being slapped repeatedly by him.

"Young man are you alright?"

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-all M-m-m-m-might......?!?!??!?!"

Izuku was surprised. This was his first time actually meeting the hero he always dreamed of meeting. The hero he inspires to be.

All Might! The man himself!

"um..... I..... Wanted... You..."

"Don't worry young man, i already done that."

Izuku turned to see in his notebook, an autograph from his favorite hero. He was so happy that he barely notices that the hero was about to leave.

'No! I-i still have many questions!'

Right as All Might jump up in the air, he notice something weighing him down on one of his legs as he noticed Izuku was clinging to his leg for his dear life as he tried to balance himself out but he was to shocked of Izuku holding on that he had to land in a nearby rooftop and soften the landing as to not hurt the young man.

'C-crap....my time is running out...'

He notice he had use too much power in his quirk that he had to turn it off as he didn't notice the bottle, containing the sludge monster began to slip out as it slowly descent into the ground.

'Y-yes! I'm free again from this bastard!'

As the bottle landed and the sludge monster broke out, he began to crawl away and find his next victim when he saw two girls carrying a beaten young man who was just staring at the sky like he had given up.

"Yukita, I'm bored of this guy. He's too weak. Izuku can take more beating than this guy."

"Thats why we are looking for him Himiko. While i kinda feel bad about him, he doesn't need to run away from us. Maybe i should inflict more 'Happiness' into him."

She creepily smiles as the sludge monster was shaken for a bit but he saw an opportunity as he turns to the young man who was still daze as he rushes.

"Oh? What's this?"

The sludge monster stops as he turns to see a young girl smiling at him while reaching out to the young man who was knocked out. As he tries getting closer to him, a yellow current began to flicker around the girl as her smile widens.

"Himiko, i think we found a new toy to play our 'Happy' Time....."

"This is my first time seeing a sludge monster Yukita. Does it bleed?"

For the first time in his life, he regretted meeting a person....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"C-can someone without a quirk, become a hero like you? All Might?"

Izuku using the lines he had practice all the time when he meets his no. 1 hero. The hope he carried on from all his life, he wanted to prove something to the person he looked up to.

Can he be a hero?

This always plagues Izuku as even though there was now someone who believes in him, he just wants to know. Please, he needs to know if he can be one or not.

Izuku was shaking, waiting for the person he had looked into, the person who would truly give him hope and...

"No, i'm sorry young man but you can't...."

Izuku was shaken, he turns to the mighty hero who had now turned frail as he knew why he was like this. Even after being told of the danger and consequences, he still believe he can be. Yet....

"A hero is a dangerous job young man. I can't let you harm yourself. Please forgive me...."

All might begrudgenly decline the young man's hope as he didn't want him to end up like him. While he saw something in him, the heart to become one, he was weak and without a quirk....

And so, he could only let this guy's dream shatter as he prioritize the safety of the people as the Symbol of Peace. Yet he didn't expect that....

"I-i see... Thank you All Might...."

Izuku had now truly given up. He now can't do it. Even with the support of Yukita, he just can't feel any hope to become one anymore. Right as he held onto the railway, he didn't expect it to be slippery as...

He fell...

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Everything slowed down upon Izuku, he felt like he was flying, flying towards the concrete.

Yet, as he falls from the building, he was happy. All the burdens he had and all the people who he carried burdens with...

'I'm sorry.... Mom.... All Might.... Bakugo.... Himiko......

And Yukita....'

He happily descends on the ground and waited for the sweet release of death as he heard it, the voice he didn't expect to hear....

"OVERDOSE!!!!!!"

Then, a yellow flash quickly rush to him like a bolt of lighning as he saw a young girl with a terrified look on her face. The blood in his head began to restart like an old battery as he slowly saw her tears and nosebleed from the worry and fear of him dying.

Just in the nick of time, she manage to catch Izuku who had fallen to the ground as she slid through the concrete which had cause a large wound on her arms and legs.

"G-guh...."

"Y-yu....ki....ta....?"

Izuku slowly began to realize as he saw the large wound which she was inflicted by, in order to save him. He had seen how much she sacrificed in order to make him safe from the landing.

Before he could process what had happened, he was then covered with two large pumps as the girl started bawling.

"I'm sworrey Ishuku..... I'm swo..sworrey...."

Yukita began to bawl like a young girl as tears and the nosebleed began to mix as every people began to converge. They didn't realize themselves that they were gathering attention as Izuku was just silent and started to repeat those words in his head...

'Can i be a hero....?'

"C-can i be a hero Yukita?"

"I-shuku! Yull aweys.... Beh... Stwongest ish mai aysh! Dwon't gwip wup!"

In her chest, Izuku peeked to see that she was happy that he was safe as she continues to hug him in glee before he passed out.

When he was unconscious, she stared hard at Izuku and began to cry even harder, thinking that he was dead.

All Might was just staring at the scene from above as he felt like he did something bad and he had to leave quickly since he didn't want to be seen in this state.

'Young Boy.... I was wrong....' 

And so, it was the begining of the Quirkless hero... Deku....

....as he was being carried into the ambulance with Yukita who had thought he was dead as well......

Himiko just tossed the baggage in her hands as he walks to a nearby police station to hand out this villain.

15