Chapter 4
562 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yyyuuuuukkkkkiiiiittttttaaaaa!!!!! Iiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm ssssssssssssooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"

"Himiko! Don't you dare stop chasing that bastard down! Keep making him bleed till he runs out!"

Its been a week later since that incident as all three of them were training at a beach where it was abandoned due to the garbage it had been lying around.

Izuku was now carrying even more heavy weights on him as Himiko was just skipping while chasing down Izuku.

Yukita still had that blush on her face as she was still embarrassed from the incident.

The moment that she thought he was still alive and didn't suffer any damage, she couldn't hold in the embarrassment as she really wants to inflict the 'happiness' in Izuku.

The glares she kept poking on Izuku as he continues to run, she quickly gave Himiko a bit of boost by energizing her with Yukita's quirk.

She didn't expect that she can enhance other people like her as in given them enhancements as her quirk revitalize the cells on the body and boost up Himiko's speed, chasing Izuku faster.

The moment Izuku turned to see that Himiko gaining on him, he quickly bolted like his life depended on him as there was one person who was staring them from afar...

"I guess that i can only be a symbol of peace and not a symbol of Hope...."

All Might stares at the three kids training as he was mostly surprise of that kid's growth.

Even with the weights he had, he could still be able to barely dodge to knife that girl uses as whenever that girl was tired, the other girl would tuse her quirk and regain that girl's stamina back.

But what was surprising to All Might was that whenever Izuku became injured, that girl would go to him and heal him up which shocks All Might.

'Maybe the girl....'

He could still feel the pain at his sides as he sighed and try to ask if she can heal him.

While he has considering Izuku to be a good candidate to inherit One for All, he saw that the girl with a good quirk was also good for inheriting the quirk as well. But considering to what he had said last time, he was hesitant to come close to them.

Right as he goes to approach them, Yukita stops Himiko.

"Izuku, maybe its time to train your punches. You've been doing all the running and dodging as we never really test out your fighting skills."

And so, All Might stops as he wanted to see those kids fight as Izuku and Yukita walked opposite of each other.

"First, I'll not be using my quirk before another round would be my quirk. Because there would be times where i can't eat stuff to use my quirk that i needed to defend myself if i couldn't use my quirk."

And so, they begin.

Izuku was the first to strike as he threw a strong straight right at Yukita. She leaned for the sides as she uses one of her hand to counter his punch by sliding it pass her by bending the attack to the opposite side.

She then delievered a high-kick on the back side of Izuku as he duck down like a boxer would and deliever an upprecut while Yukita was still swinging her kick. She quickly cancelled that attack halfway as she drops her leg downwards as both fist and legs clashed.

Izuku jumps backwards as Yukita did the same.

".....tch."

Yukita grunts as that attack manage to inflict damage to her legs. While she can use her quirk to heal it, it would mean that she is disqualified. So she had to held out her pain as she waited for Izuku to move first.

But he just stood there, in a defensive position as he waited for Yukita to move.

'Izuku knows my weakness well.'

Even though Yukita can attack as well, she is more of a defensive than an offensive fighter as Izuku leans more into offensive. Yet, he was currently on the defensive side as he uses his body to defend against Yukita's attacks.

She is screwed but she had to take this invitation as she dashes.

Izuku decides to use counter punches as they both clash again. Giving more pressure to Yukita due to making more opening for him to exploit from the aggression as Yukita was slowly backing down and slowly putting into a more defensive motion, like she wanted.

Yet, right as she was now waiting for Izuku to be more aggressive, he...

'Oh you cheeky guy.'

He returns back to his defensive form once more like she expected from him. Everytime he would be on the upper hand, he would return back to his state he now prefers to fight her with the war of attrition.

Yukita would blitz towards Izuku as he starts looking through the openings and strikes them and whenever he gains the upper hand, he would return to his position and guard. This slowly pisses Yukita off as she was now getting tired from this repeated confrontation.

In the end, she decided to give up as she was too tired from the fight, making Izuku the winner.

Yukita's Akido skills were mostly used on the defensive side as she was more into being backed into a corner and striking when she sees opening.

However, Izuku would be more on the offensive side, wearing their opponents down and using defense when it counted as he observes his opponent and waited, like a calculated fox. He never waste too much of his stamina in the fight and starts to observe his opponent and looking through their weaknesses as he would then exploit those openings to the fullest which his opponents had to exert more stamina to dodge or defend quickly.

Yukita knew that without her quirk, she can never beat Izuku in a fight no more which makes her happy that their training actually went well.

Himiko was also enjoying their fight as she wanted to join in as well as she ask Yukita to switch, in which she oblige.

She went towards Izuku to energize him back to full stamina as she went back and grab a chocolate bar, while she watch from the sidelines.

All Might however, was quite shocked that these kids were actually quite good despite their lack of proper experience or any professional fighting skills. All he could see was just kids fighting with basically just homemade techniques which were self-thought, yet they were outshuned by the physical strength they brought. Especially on the young man.

Calculative, decisive and always sees ahead of their opponents. He was truly honed with rich skills as he utilize every part of his body to fight.

The tense muscle when he bends and strikes, those strong impacts which would bend metal without hurting his arms when being swung. Especially how he broke his opponents stand such as the young girl who was at first on the defensive stand, having to adapt to his attacks yet due to the unnatural stance change, she had been reckless and open for his attacks.

'I....i missed such a potential successor....'

All Might felt like this young man maybe the best candidate for the quirk as he started walking towards them.

Himiko had a harder time than Yukita even when she had a weapon in hand, as she was pushed back by Izuku and in the end had lost in just a short time.

While she felt sad that she lost, she still smiled happily, enjoying the tense fighting and the cutting.

Yukita was about to head towards them to heal their wounds but stopped due to a man approaching them.

"Young Man...."

"........... A-a-all M-might?!"

Izuku returning to his fanboy mode, just stared awe at the person who had come before them. This is the person, while who had truly tried breaking his dream, still felt Idolize as he was shaking in joy.

All Might who stared at the young man, sighed as he was smiling like he wants to be seen as a hero to this young man's eyes. Yukita however, was just staring at All Might with confusion as she didn't know who this frail old man was but it seems that Izuku knows of him.

She just went to Himiko and decided to fight as she happily agreed to her friend's duel. Himiko, while liking to Izuku's fighting skills, was more interested to fight Yukita.

All Might who seemed to be ignored by the girls, decided to talk to Izuku about him, having to inherit One for All.

"Young Man, I am truly sorry for that time i had broken your dream. It is not my call to shatter them as i didn't want you to become a hero, solely because you don't have a quirk, especially a useful one.

Heroes are always in constant danger, having to fight Villains and even ended up injured or dead. I wished that you, without a quirk would not become one.

But i was wrong. I see potential in you...."

All Might who just silently stood there, turned to Izuku with a determined look.

"And so, I am willing to give you my quirk as you can become a hero, Young man."

"......Eh?"

""....Ehh?!""

This shocks all three as Izuku was shocked at the unbelievable fact as Himiko and Yukita was also shocked beyond disbelief as well, ignoring the fact that Himiko had stabbed right through Yukita's hand.

"Ahhh........AAHHHHHH!!!!"

She finally notices the pain as she quickly screamed as all of them panic at Yukita having to hold her hand that was being stabbed with a knife.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

All Might began explaining the quirk he had as this shocks everyone after knowing that his quirk is inherited and the injuries he got in his fight with a powerful Villain.

While Izuku was shocked, Yukita began observing All Might's injury as she began to contemplate if she can heal him or not.

'Sugar Life can heal injuries, blood lost and other stuff but i never tried growing an organ back. I don't know if can do it though but i feel like i'll probably rely on [that]'

Yukita who was thinking hard when All Might stared at Izuku and with a smile on his face.

"Young Midoria, Would you like to inherit my quirk?"

This causes all three of them to be jawdropped as Izuku was the most affected of them all. He was the only group which had a quirk and for the first time, he could finally have a quirk of his own.

He couldn't believe it...

For the first time in his life, he can finally recieve a quirk of his own and even become a proper hero like his idol. This causes him to start tearing up as he turned to Yukita, who was looking at him with a sadden gaze.

Then he realizes.

'W-would they still be together and train, knowing he'll be getting a quirk of his own? Or would they leave him after he had his own quirk now?'

This causes him to start thinking hard as he remembers that Yukita and Himiko had trained him so hard, in order to become a hero and when he got the ability then, would they still train with him?

This... This cause Izuku to think twice as Yukita gave a smile to Izuku while her eyes began to tear up...

"Izuku.....I think you should do it....I... I think its for the best...."

Izuku could see that Yukita also had a hard time accepting this as he felt that all this training to become a hero would be useless as he remembers how much these two believe in him....

"I...... I....."

Then, Izuku steeled himself with a determined look on his face as he is now full of conviction.

"All Might, I...." 

15