Chapter 5
561 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku separated from the group as he told them he needs more training as all three of them gathered back at Yukita's place.

"I don't know if it will work though as this will be my first time using my quirk to grow an organ. I needed.... My 'Special Candy'."

"It is fine young Kitari. I am fine even if you can't help me. A-at least i am willing to try..."

All Might began to think harder as he is also hesitant, relying on a young girl who would heal his wounds. While he is the Number 1 hero, he had to keep hiding his weaken state and even lowered his activities due to it.

Yet, he still wishes to become a symbol of Peace and....

'I'm sorry All Might. I... I wish to decline the quirk. I shall rely with my own strength and the help with others to prove that i can still be a hero without a quirk.'

Izuku with a determined look on his face, continue to train even harder as he punches through the metal plate over and over. He was given a chance to be given a quirk yet....

'You guys didn't given up on me....'

Himiko who was smiling as she fights with him, Yumiko who listens to his advice and taught him the spirit to becoming a hero. Izuku was determined to prove to the world. He can be a hero without a quirk.

"I might not become Number 1 but at least i have the strength to save people. I'll prove to the world that even a Quirkless kid like me can still achieve my dream."

As Izuku with the spirit of a Hero, All Might begins to lay on a chair as Yukita put a jar, filled with candy.

'Super Duper Sweetened Candy'

This was what awaken Yukita's quirk as the moment she activated her quirk, she began to get a strong side-effect from using her quirk. Her family banned her from eating this candy but this might be important in the near future so they decided to keep it until Yukita can handle her quirk.

"All Might, Please stop me if i overload my quirk usage since i never really mastered or even push my quirk to the limits. Himiko, if my quirk exceeds the requirements, hold my hand as i will transfer Sugar Life unto you. Got it?"

"Understand Young Katari."

"Yes~"

All Might and Himiko were ready as Yukita took one candy from the jar and toss it to the air. She quickly held unto All Might's stomach as she swallows the candy and activated her quirk.

"T-TOTAL OVERDOSE!!!!"

Because of her eating a highly concentrated candy, her body began to have drawbacks as her nose began to bleed from such a strong quirk of hers activating. She quickly transfer all that power into All Might's side as he begins to wince in pain.

"Gah...."

He started coughing up blood as he can feel something is begining to grow inside him. Then....

He notices it....

Something begining to grow inside him as Yukita's quirk begining to slow down.

"Himiko! Pop another one on me!"

"Got it~"

She tossed another candy in Yukita's mouth as her quirk was renewed and revigorated as she continues to heal All Might.

All Might still was in pain yet he notices that his powers began to return to him...

He can feel it. His power is recovering....

And for the final candy Yukita ate, she finally did it.....

All Might couldn't believe it. His power was now back and he can become a proper hero once more.

He just silently stares below the ground as he started feeling his power which had come back to him as he was smiling properly for the first time after the injury. He is now back at his prime. All Might is now properly back.

"Bleh...."

Yet, Yukita was vomitting hard after eating so many sweets in her entire life as she barely kills her tongue from the overdose of sweets.

Her nose continuously bleed throughout the entire treatment as Himiko happily collected all the blood Yukita spilled into a large container which had almost filled the whole thing.

Yukita had finally overuse her quirk since she can barely feel her tongue from tasting any type of flavor.

'I shouldn't eat any sweets for sometime until i can recover my taste buds....'

She lamented but at least she manage to heal someone.

All Might turned to the two young girls as he both thanked them for helping him out and even tried to repay them by giving them a recommendation spot in UA. However.

""........Nah.""

Both of them declined as All Might was surprise until they both stated that they'll join the entrance exam with their Quirkless partner. And so, All Might reluctantly agreed to their decision as he would repay them once they got into UA.

'While I don't worry for Young Katari, Young Midoria and Young Toga would have a hard time entering into the school.'

All Might already notices that Yukita's quirk was quite powerful if she could potentially hone that quirk to its fullest. Her quirk can rival One for All yet the downside was her quirk requires sweets or any sugary stuff and the drawback of eating too much of it would cause her tongue to numb or even destroy her in using her quirk.

Which was why Yukita always uses disgusting flavor-like food such as extreme sour candies or basically unload all the salt into her food.

No matter the quirk, she had to use it wisely or she might end up losing it. All Might thinks.

He decided to stay for a bit as he would return back to his old friend to tell him of what had transpire and how his strength returned.

By the time All Might leaves, Yukita decided on making food before returning back to the beach and see how Izuku's progress in his training.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The following Months before UA's entrance exam were to begin, a lot of training with not only Izuku but Yukita and Himeko as well, especially Himiko's physical strength.

While Himiko was quite good at stealth and espionage, her physical traits aren't special. She needed training to pass the exam as she also did Izuku's training regimen, only a beit lower.

Yukita and Izuku also bout once their training was done as to show how much they improve.

While Yukita was still weaker than Izuku without using her quirk, her techniques began to grow at a faster rate due to adapting hard at Izuku's intense prowness. She can barely dodge any of his attacks but it is quite an achievement for her since Izuku can also contend with Yukita with her quirk.

Kicks, punches and grapples, both of them were constantly switching from training their bodies to actively sparing as Izuku would constantly switch opponent such as Yukita's acrobatic movements to Himiko's fine blade handling.

Because of the rules All Might said when entering UA, Himiko had to adapt in using a baton with an electric point as she can also twist the handle and turn the front into a needle, for her to use her quirk as the pointed edge would suck the blood from the user and into the handle of the baton, where the blood would be stored in a vial and she can use her quirk with it.

They had to make adjustments on it to allow her in bringing weapons but in the end, it was allowed as she had been requested on handling her weapon with care.

So, all three of them constantly trained and spar with each other everyday and the last days before the entrance exams ever begin...

"Aah~ I can't do it~"

"Com'on Himiko. Just a few more revisions and we can finally rest."

Two girls were reviewing their notes as both of them were studying. The boy in the room was nervously looking back and forth as this was his first time entering a girl's room.

Stuff Bears, a well-decorated room which was girly, make-ups, this causes Izuku to be even more nervous as he isn't used to this atmosphere at all.

This place was clean and tidy as he could smell such a nice scent as he covers his nose to not let this girls think of him as a pervert.

He couldn't believe himself. He's finally at a girl's place and such a cute girl as well.

Izuku glance at Yukita who was wearing a tanktop with a pink jacket as he could see the two lumps jiggling, whenever she would lean and pointed out to Himiko's mistakes or pointers.

Izuku was slowly blushing as he couldn't believe himself that it happened to him but he needed to focus.

Yukita was more into the studying as she would look over her notes and look through to some mistakes and began revising them into correct ones before she would turn to Izuku to ask if she made any mistakes.

While Yukita's smart, she isn't as knowledgable as Izuku as she would lean in towards him and ask for advices or questions in regards to the subject.

Izuku would always flinched whenever Yukita's chest would get contact with him as he tried to concentrate on the studying but his gaze would wander to her chest from time to time.

Yukita didn't notice his change as she feels like Izuku might had not know about some stuff as she decides to return back as she decides to look through to some notes to find any answers.

Himiko would also do the same as Yukita but isn't as dense as her. She would secretly flirt with the young cinnamon bun who was constantly fidgeting as he tried to escape from Himiko's grasp.

By the time they ended up finishing their studies, Izuku would head back at his place as Himiko would stay at Yukita's place for the night.

Both enjoyed themselves at the bath before heading to the bed as Himiko would always sleep together with Yukita.

"Himiko, are there any knives on you? I don't want a repeat of last time."

".... Fine~ you win Yukita~"

Himiko puts the knife at the drawer as she leans in and snuggle close to her friend as Yukita began to contemplate on how her life had change since they met him.

Izuku was just a quirkless kid whom she just met and she thought there wasn't anything special in him. Then, she notices something special in him that she wanted to find out.

He was kind, smart and a very determined guy and she respects him. He was a person who wouldn't give up his dream even when he is quirkless as she tried her best to train him.

While she saw that he had regretted not taking All Might's quirk, she saw that he can still be strong if he had confidence and the strength to back it up.

So, they trained, with or without quirk and surpass their limits into becoming both the hero they wanted.

One who wanted to be like his idol and the other who save many lives which doesn't just involve just healing people.

They would become pillars to rise to the stop as she believes they can do it.

Then, she sleeps....

...........................

.....................

...............

"Ow! Himiko! Stop biting me!"

"Yukita's so delicious~"

"H-hey! Himiko! Stop! Stop!"

"So soft~"

"H-himiko! T-thats not.... Himiko....? HHHHHHHIIIIIIMMMMIIIIIIIKKKKKKKOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Their night became even more chaotic as Yukita could barely sleep that night.... 

13