Chapter 6
511 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was the start of the entrance exam.

Izuku continuously shaking from the nervousness as Himiko and Yukita stared at the UA building with Awe.

They felt the huge prestigious scale of the school as they just stood there in silence as they slowly make inside the building.

Izuku was continuously checking his notes as he noticed that both Yukita and Himiko had left as he starts to panic.

Due to that, the moment he stepped, his foot got hit with an unelevated part of the concrete ground as he starts to fall. 

'Am i going to die just before i become a hero...?' Izuku thought as he slowly began descending towards the ground. 

Yet, right as he was about to fall, he had stopped and started to float like he was flying.

".....eh...?"

"A-are you okay?" 

From his back, a young girl was walking in front of him with a smile as Izuku felt like this girl was kinda similar to his friend.

"Hey! Are you feeling alright?" 

Uraraka titled her head as she felt like this guy was just in daze. Just silently looking at her with contemplating look like he was familiar with her which she started to blush from being looked at and just silently standing right there.

Then....

"Izuku! Why are you just standing the-re?" 

Yukita walked back to Izuku as she saw a young girl just blushing from his gaze as she walk towards him and hit his head.

"Com'on Izuku. Gotta introduce yourself to this girl. Thats not how a man should do."

"A-ah! I-i-i'm sorry!" 

Izuku panicked while quickly bowing down towards Uraraka. He was just daze that there was someone whose a bit similar to Yukita that he was just contemplating more into this.

Seeing Izuku's look, she began to laugh, finding it funny as Yukita bowed down and introduce herself.

"Hello. I'm Yukita Katari. Nice to meet ya!" 

"Ah, i'm Uraraka Ochako. I kinda helped your friend here since he was just falling unto the ground." 

"Oh, i guess so. He's just kinda ditzy from time to time but he is a nice guy so please take care of him. Hey, introduce yourself."

"Ah, um.... I'm Izuku Midoria. Nice to meet you Ochako."

"Nice to meet you too Midoria."

All three of them began to converse as Himiko quickly hugged Yukita as all of them slowly went inside while talking.

The three girls talking about their quirks as Izuku then started focusing on the test.

Uraraka's quirk is that what she touches, becomes light and can cancel the gravity of the objects. This caught Yukita's attention as she really feel like she could fly if she can use Uraraka's quirk as she also shared her quirk and Himiko as well.

Right as they head to the testing area, Izuku was shocked that his room, especially the sit next to his was the best friend he had. Bakugo Katsuki.

Bakugo stared outside from the commotion as he saw Izuku as he glares at him hard like he wants to kill him and as he saw the other person, he froze.

Yukita and Himiko also saw Bakugo as Himiko smiled at him while pulling a knife from her bag without letting others see it. Yukita also did the same but instead pulled a whip from her bag while giving Bakugo a smile.

"H-h-happy..... Time..... Happy.... Time..... Happy.... Time...."

He then muttered while slowly shaking his legs as he remember the last encounter with the girls while Izuku was worried about Bakugo's Condition. He slowly walk towards his old friend as he greets him nicely but Bakugo just glares at Izuku, ready to throw an explosion at him.

*Cracks*

Then, he heard that crackle. He quickly look back to Yukita who had finally pulled the whip at her back as her gaze was staring right through Bakugo's Soul.

'Hurt our baby Cinnamon Bun and we can continue our 'Happy' Time.' Her eyes were dead like that Bakugo could see that she was serious.

Everyone could see what she did as Izuku turns to Yukita as she hid the whip and put on a smile right in front of Izuku.

"Good Luck Izuku!"

She sweetly smiles at him as he returns with a shy look, not noticing that everyone was trembling at what she did. She and Himiko waved Izuku goodbye as they would take their test in the next room.

Present Mic who was about to give a nice positive speech to the examinees, was also shaken from what Yukita did as she had reminded him of a certain, playful teacher.

The first was a written exam as Yukita became increasingly worried for Himiko as she knows that she might fail on this test. Yet, she saw that Himiko was doing okay as she begins writing and answering the papers.

After the test was finished, they are all gathered in a wide room as Present Mic began explaining what they were about to do in the practical exam.

"Listen up Kids! This test involves you using your quirk to beat these robots and you can gain points by how much you destroy them."

Yukita was silently staring at the board and memorize which robots she needs to target and not. Himiko was slowly getting bored listening to Present Mic as she whispers into Yukita's ears to ask for blood.

She turns to her friend with a hand motion as Himiko smiles widely and hands her a choco bar and took a needle out. Poking through her finger and draining the blood from that point, Yukita silently listened to Present Mic's speech while slowly ingesting the choco bar and regaining the lost blood through her quirk.

Some of them were quite disgusted at Himiko draining Yukita's blood while she silently listen to the guy's speech as they were about to talk but Yukita put her hands in a quiet motion as to not alert the instructor.

This causes some guys to feel charmed by Yukita's beauty as they let this incident go as Present Mic begins distributing the students in a group.

Izuku, Uraraka were from the south while Yukita and Himiko were at the opposite from them.

Both Izuku and Yukita smiled as they were both determined to pass as they gave a High-five with all four of them right as they were about to separate from them.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

{Yukita and Himiko's Perspective}

At their side, they were waiting at the gate as they spotted Bakugo who was smiling aggressively. He wanted to prove to everyone that he was strong but he was shocked that Yukita was there with him.

'D-damn...that b*tch.'

He glares at Yukita with hatred as she saw his look and found it cute. Like she was looking at a Shih Tzu just angrily barking at her.

'How Cute~'

Giving a small wave while acting like she was an owner who was proud of her pet, Bakugo glared even more as he wants to prove to this b*tch that he ain't gonna f*cking stand for her gestures.

Himiko was happily smiling from the fact that she gets to be partnered with Himiko in the test as both of them waited. Before the gate opens, Yukita and Himiko stared at each other before nodding as Himiko began to use her quirk to transform into Yukita as everyone was shocked. What was more suprising was that Yukita Grab a choco bar from her pocket as she and Himiko split the bar and took a bite at it.

"Over-" 

"-Dose~!"

Then, two yellow currents began to gather in both of them as the moment the gates open, two streaks of Yellow lighning began to blitz through the field.

Himiko, full of Yukita's quirk, easily began taking out the robots with glee as her strength had doubled as she didn't have to rely much on her weapon and easily took down the robots with her physical body.

Yukita however, elegantly flys through the field, taking down the robots with grace and showing off her acrobatic skills as she would land robot to robot and kicking them while breaking their head with her kicks.

"Yukita~!"

Himiko quicky called out to Yukita as she knew that Himiko's boost was slowly running out as she toss a candy through her mouth and recharge her back to the fight again. Himiko also cooperate as she tossed Yukita to a nearby robot to continue her combo.

Himiko who would take down the robots from the ground while Yukita flying through the battlefield, the teachers were quite impressed at the display of both their teamwork and cooperation as Yukita saw that there was an injured examinee as she signals Himiko.

She obliged as she toss her to that person as Yukita activated her quirk and balance her hand to that person's head while restoring his strength and jump towards the next robot.

'Enhancement and Regeneration Quirk?!'

The teachers were truly amaze at how Yukina's quirk worked on the field. Whenever there was a robot in sight, Himiko would toss Yukita to that robot and took it down as she would recharge Himiko with yellow lightning once more, energzing her to fight again.

There also the fact that whenever someone was injured, she would then heal someone with her quirk as she didn't stop moving and follows behind Himiko and kept on fighting the robots left and right.

Himiko even toss someone to Yukita's way as the injured person was quickly healed while up in the air as Yukita began to use the people Himiko throw at to continue her acrobatic movements.

She kept doing this as to not draw out her side-effect on her quirk as she didn't want to be risked in having nosebleed from overusing it and efficiently use them to the fullest.

While Bakugo was exploding robots left and right, thinking that he might get the highest grades, his head was held by Yukita who gave him a flying kiss to taunt him as she continues flying through the field.

"Damn that b*tch...."

He tried to catch up to her as she was too fast and even using the field to her at the advantage. Then, the Zero poiny robot appeared as Everyone began to run as Yukita decided to stop and slump down to the ground. Her nose began to bleed from overusing her quirk as Himiko began to carry her away.

Bakugo decided to ignore the giant robot as he destroys each robots left and run away the moment all the robot had been destroyed.

As he ran, everyone on the field which were getting points stopped as Present Mic had told them that the exam is finished.

Himiko was carrying Yukita in a Piggyback as she was daze from flying on the field for a long time and doing some crazy stunts.

This was her first time using and exceeding the physical trait of her quirk as the drawbacks were much more stronger than she was healing All Might.

The cells in her body were quite revitalized as blood continuously dripping from her nose and sometimes she would start coughing up blood.

She had eaten a lot of sugar in her body which the blood coughs and nosebleed were the excess that haven't been used as Himiko stored some of it in a container with glee.

"Yukita~ Lets try that again~"

"Nuu.... Icky blood... Nuu disgusting...."

Yukita was slowly became delirious from having her cells revitalize so much that her thinking became haywired or overload from the pressure. So she only need to relax for today as Himiko was the only one to greet Izuku by the time they meet up.

The teachers began to check up on Yukita but Himiko told them that she only overload her quirk and only needed to rest as everyone relaxed and let the kids go back home and get their results a week later...

As for Midoria's Side.... 

15