Chapter 7
536 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Izuku nervously stood at the gate as everyone began showing off their quirks.

One having a speed quirk while some others having useful quirks at their disposal.

He was one without a quirk as he needed to try his best for the sake of Yukita and Himiko who had been supporting him.

Then, as the gate opens, a guy with a speed quirk rushes through as Izuku also began running with the group, trying to look for robots.

What he didn't know was he could almost catch up with the guy having a speed quirk as he spots a robot and throws a strong punch towards it.

The robot's body shattered as a large hole was punctured by Izuku as he was slowly getting happy but he needed to focus on getting points.

After the repreated test of continuous training and the harshest limit to his body beinh broken down and being remolded by Yukita's Quirk healing him, his body was throughly been reborn to handle so much power in his strength that each punches could inflict so much damage that could be compared to an enhancement quirk.

Izuku continues to find and defeat the robots in a swift motion as he knew he had to catch up to others since he is quirkless.

He didn't conserve using his stamina as he rushes robots to robots with punches and using the robot's weapons against them.

All Might just stood there in awe as Izuku was clearing the field with his punches.

Keep it in mind that he quirkless and never use any enhancements to defeat the robots, just pure strength. Now, what if he added One for All. This cause All Might to see the potential Izuku had as he might be able to achieve his dream.

The Teachers were also impress about this kid who was punching through robots with his physical strength as he isn't even tired after all that running and punching, like....

'What kind of training did he go through?'

They saw that Izuku's movements were truly refined to his limit like he never used any quirks at all. His pure physical strength just blitz through the test like it was nothing as everyone wanted to see what quirk he has.

Izuku would, beat up robots left and right while carrying people who was injured back as he kept on pushing on and on. He never worries if he has any injuries and continues to fight as his fighting instincts were purely hone to perfect as time passes on.

While he is outstanding in his own right without using any quirks, he can feel the gap between him and the others who kept on using their quirks to destroy the robots.

'Faster....gonna go faster....'

Izuku focuses hard as he knew he was weak.

Without a quirk, he is reminded of his past, the people who shun him for his dream, the endless bullying he went through and the betrayal of his friend who had a quirk while he had not.

'I...need....to get....stronger...'

(Com'on Izuku! Don't you wanna show people how a hero should be?)

(Izuku~ Keep Going and never give up~!)

Yukita and Himiko's spirit had given him the strength to keep going even if his hands start to bleed from the exessive use of his arms to punch through the robots.

While the other heroes were getting worried about Izuku's life, All Might just stared at him as if he was reminded of his past self.

He wishes to be the pillar of hope that people who can rely upon yet, he had forsaken a kid's dream due to him being quirkless as he had forgotten that he once himself, is in fact quirkless as well.

The reason why he had a quirk was because someone give it to him as it reminded him of how he wanted to save people. Izuku was the same, he wanted to be a hero in the hopes to save people yet, he, the man who should be the same, had instead crushed that dream of is.

If not for the girl who also help him reach this far, who knows what path he had to go if there was no one to rely on. The symbol of hope, which Yagi Toshinori should had present, had almost turned someone who had the same aspirations as him into the darkee path.

'Young Katari.... I.... I thank you....'

He was truly been blessed from all the responsibilities he had took as he was shocked that Yukita suddenly felt familiar to him..... It is as if....

'M-master....'

Yukita would always smiles even when she is in danger as she save lives and helps others whenever they would ask to be saved or not regardless. She always shines bright from the battlefield, beinging such hope that they all can become someone great and continue to work hard upon.

And when he quickly turned to Izuku, he truly had been reminded of the same circumstances as him. He felt it was fate but a dark one bloomed....

'No.... I can be wrong though....'

All Might shook his head as this wasn't something that would occure twice in his life. But even so...

'I pray that the same circumstances doesn't repeat...'

As All Might sighed as he continues to watch, Izuku was slowly getting tired as the pain from his hands was slowly catching on. He was tired, he felt feeble and he...

'No.... I can't give up now.'

His determination unwavered from the mist of endless trials await a quirkless boy like him as he venture forth with his will pushing him through.

Robot after robot, he continue to fist his way towards the points needed to achieve his goal as he was tired and...

"Haah.... Haah..."

He could barely stabilize his breathing as he was too tired. He wanted to get as many points that he overexert himself from tiring his body out.

Breathing heavily from the tiredness, he was about to leave when a large rumble began as the Zero pointer shows up and starts wrecking havoc around.

Izuku legs began to shake as he felt like he couldn't take on that robot as he and the other examinees began eunning away from it. Though, right as he begins to run, in his sight, he spots a familiar figure.

A young girl was currently stuck in a rubble while struggling to escape. She tried to reach the rubble and use her quirk but her position was impossible for her to touch any of the objects and could only try to break free, yet ending it in futile effort.

He was too tired from fighting and his stamina was slow yet there was something, something in his heart, the heart of a hero....

'To become a Hero. The quirkless hero....'

And so he ran, ran straight towards the girl. He wanted to save the person who he was familiar with, even if he would pass out from exhausion, at least he did something heroic right?

Izuku never stop running even if he was tired as robots left and right began to attack Izuku.

The heroes were shocked that this young boy who was so tired, still push himself to run and save the girl as the robots began pointing their weapons at him. They were now quite scared that they might actually kill the boy as he show them a big surprise that not only them, All Might and even he, himself did.

Izuku grits his teeth with determination as he swung his hand in a long arc which shows the muscles he had built for 3 intense and harsh years, and he swings all of it in a single strike.

"GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOO BBBBBBBEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

PPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUULLLLLLTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

An ordinary punch....

A punch all people can do.....

Yet, Izuku shows the determination of the quirkless hero.

The punch he poured into all his 3 years of training was placed in a single punch that the moment it came contact with a robot, all the power he pulled from the depts of his body as a strong blast came as it ripped the clothings off from that arm as his bones began to break yet Izuku never relents.

'I will become the Hero! The Quirkless Hero!!!'

Izuku, with all his might, punched through the robot as the energy it created cause a strong power within as it flew, it also hit the robots behind it as all of them came crashing down.

He was shocked, Izuku couldn't believe himself. He never expected that the punch he did had caused something that his Idol could do normally. He wanted to cry, he wanted to yell to the world, ignoring the pain in his hand.

Yet, he continue to run as he never forgets his objectives.

"W-woah, that kid is something. What was his quirk again?"

One of the teachers talked in a surprise as they never seen something amazing as he had believe that the kid had pulled a really amazing enhancement quirk. He believe that it was a strong quirk that might compare to All Might in the near future as they wanted to know that kid's quirk eagerly.

All Might just stood there in awe at something he couldn't believe himself. He was once quirkless like Izuku but he could never do something Izuku had done. He...

'Amazing....'

He truly felt like Izuku was born for something. Something that would change something. Even if Izuku was quirkless, he had pulled something All Might could do when he had One for All in his younger days. Yet....

'I truly underestimated you Young Midoria.... I'm glad...'

All Might smiled as he wanted to see how far this Quirkless kid could go as he turned to the teachers which shocks all of them.

"Everyone, that is the young man with a promising future. Izuku Midoria, the first.... Quirkless Hero."

Izuku rushed towards Uraraka as he manage to pull the rubble out and help her escape. She couldn't walk though due to the injury in her legs after being buried in rubble. 

Luckily, He still has a bit of stamina left as he manage to carry Uraraka and walk away from the Zero Pointer as Present Mic announce that the test was over.

He quickly pass out from exhaustion as he was then carried by the staff in a strecher as Uraraka followed with him to the infirmary as she spotted Himiko there as well, just sitting while playing with a knife.

"Ah~ Uraraka~"

"Himiko! Ah, is Yukita alright?"

"Yup~ Just overused her quirk and is now resting. Oh, Izuku~"

"H-hey...."

Izuku was still conscious as he manage to raise his hand before slumping down as he was carried to the room where Yukita just stare at the ceiling.

Izuku was placed into a bed next to her as she turned her head towards him and gave a sweet smile which made him blush.

"Ish-shu-kuh~"

Seeing such a cute side to all of what he had seen from her, he can't help but blush further as he tried to do something as she then slowly stood up from her bed and slowly walked towards him.

"............"

He tried to scream but his voice and his body was too tired as Yukita slowly make way towards him and began to enter his bed while snuggling close to him like a baby.

"!!!!!!!"

He can feel the warmth of Yukita's body sharing with his as she faintly smiles before sleeping nicely upon his chest in a comforting manner.

"Izuku...."

"Y-yukita...."

His heart began to beat faster as he felt her soft chest rubbing off against him as he couldn't say anything and felt silent. To Izuku, this was something he can't experience as he never been like this with someone else other than his mother and he decided to ignore his chaotic mind and decided to sleep.

For the first time, he had finally gotten a good sleep after he had trained and study into getting in UA... 

16