Chapter 8
463 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a week later that Izuku finally recieve his letter from UA.

Nervous as he is, he steeled himself as to how he did in the test and open the letter to see a hologram of his favorite hero, All Might.

"Young Midoria, I...."

That day, he cried hard as his efforts had payed off as he broke down from the tears welling up in his face.

On Yukita and Himiko's side, they also got their letters as they waited for their Izuku to call and ask if he got accepted into UA.

Himiko was worried about Izuku not passing as Yukita who was next to her was calm, unlike the hand she was holding her cup which was shaking crazy and spilling much of the drinks inside. She was calm as she can get without showing it to her face.

The moment Izuku announce that he got into UA, especially in the hero course, Himiko smile gleefully as she turned to see Yukita being plastered with her drink while crying as she couldn't believe herself.

"He....he did it...."

Even when the drink now gone, she still acts like there were still left as she still cried until Himiko comforted her.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"I-i'm s-so nervous...."

Izuku stared in awe as he stood in a room with shaking legs. He couldn't believe himself.

He was actually becoming a hero which he, himself could barely comprehend as he just stood while trying to calm down.

Wearing the uniform of UA, he began to monologue to himself as how he should approach the classroom. 

Having finally the confidence to enter the room, he scenes a scene of two people arguing as he felt that one of the two he was familiar with as they all turned to Izuku and the man in glasses walks to Izuku with a smile.

Yet, Izuku felt like this man was intimidating to him and began to uncontrollably shake in fear.

"Welcome fellow student into 1-A! I am Tenya Ida. I am humbly happy that i have met a student so Intelligent to have accomplish such a hidden feat as to find the secret to the test. I am please to know that i have known you."

"Ah.... Um.... Okay....?"

Izuku panicked but manage to calm down as he shook hands with Tenya as Katsuki growled at Izuku.

"How can a quirkless kid like him pass?!"

Then everyone in the room was silent as they all felt shocked at what Katsuki had said to the room. They quickly turned to Izuku in shock as Tenya was even more shocked as he didn't feel the same.

He was there with Izuku at the testing area as he felt like Izuku was using an enhancement quirk to fight those robots and when Katsuki said that he didn't have a quirk, he couldn't believe it.

Izuku who was getting all the attention due to Katsuki's words, became even more nervous as Katsuki didn't relent and even starting forcing Izuku to say.

"Hah? Just because you got into UA, doesn't mean you can get into first place you quirkless Deku! Spill it you f*cking terp, how did you manage to get into UA Deku?!"

"Maybe you should take a swan dive off the roof on top of a building and in the next life, maybe you'll find out how he did Kacchan. Oh, did i take your words in a wrong way perhaps?"

Then, behind Izuku was Yukita who was carrying Himiko who kept on biting her neck while still in daze.

The moment everyone heard that, they were quite shocked at her statement.

She shouldn't have said that to a fellow classmate as it was quite wrong for her to do but they all felt like Yukita was just stating the facts and acting like she was just repeating someone's words in person.

Then, Katsuki glared even harder at Yukita as he was about to throw an explosion at her but she just stood there while looking at Katsuki like a cute dog barking.

"Aww....did the mad puppy just growl at me? Izuku, i never thought your friend was quite a nice guy. He is so cute when he growls at me."

Yukita who was keeping the torch on Katsuki burning while rushing at her as a man was about to stop the fight but she just shifted her body a bit and avoid the explosion as she begins to pat his head.

"Look Himiko, Izuku's friend is quite a nice guy for letting me pat his head. How cute~"

"Hmn.... Its loud Yukita~ Let me go back to biting your nweck~"

Himiko ignored Yukita's words as she kept on biting her neck as Katsuki was stunned and glares even futher while she continues to pat his head but the man with a sleeping bag just glares at the students for the noise.

"All Right everyone. While i can't help that you all won't stop being quiet, i need you all to stop as we are all going to have our Quirk Apprehension Test today."

"Wait, weren't we suppose to have our class orientation today?"

One of the girl ask as she was an elegant girl who had her black hair being tied behind. The man just stares at her but then glares at the entire class as he continued.

"I don't care. I'm currently not in the mood right now. I have the control what this class supposed to do so we'll be doing our test by then. If you want, your free to drop out."

When he said that, everyone knew that this teacher was serious as everyone quickly began heading to the changing room the teacher assigned them where to go.

The sleepless eyes of his tells how tired he was to be a teacher. He was working on in the night shift as a teacher having to teach class in the morning didn't want to deal with problems as he waited for them to get into their gym clothes. 

While the guys were quite amaze at how rip Izuku was, the girls slowly felt envy of Yukita's body as she was basically showing off to the girls. 

Time to time, Yukina had to put more effort in exercise while using her quirk to tone down her muscles. She felt that while muscles would help, but it could be a hindrance if she can't move well without her muscles getting in the way.

The result was that her body was frail and slim but it was highly dense which might not rival Izuku, but her body is very strong than an average person.

Underestimate her kicks, you'll end up in a world of hurting on the legs which can break steel effortlessly.

Himiko would continuously fondle on her chest as she would tried on scolding her but it was futile as she had a hard time stopping her friend.

Over the course of a small span on the girls changing, they began to grow a bond with each other as all of them walked out of the room and head to the field, where the teacher just stands there with a ball in hand.

He tosses the ball to Yukita as he began to explain.

"Well, everyone is here. Yukita, i want you to throw the ball as far as you go."

"Um.... Sir? We can use our quirk for this test right?"

The moment she said that, the teacher nodded as he starts talking about the test.

"I'm the Teacher for 1-A class, Shota Aizawa and this test will determined if you are fit in the hero class or not. Since Katari had won first place in the entrance test, she will be the first to throw the ball."

Yukita had now know why Aizawa had thrown her the ball as veryone was kinda amaze that she got first in the entrance exam. Katsuki glared even further as she was kinda nervous of all the attention.

"I-i hope i can show you my all Sensei."

She lightly smiles as she stood at the front, ready to throw the ball. Then, Aizawa notices something.

"Say, shouldn't you have any sweets on you? You are using your quirk after all?"

"Sensei, i already did."

She brightly smiles as she sticks her mouth out as a candy was rolling on her tongue. Then, she takes a deep breath to channel her quirk.

Yellow lightning began to spark around her as everyone was kinda surprise as it began to converge into a single point, her eyes became serious as she readys her throw.

She made an arc, ready to swing the ball as the the moment the ball was on the tip of her finger after she throws it, she activates her quirk and gathers all the energy into that finger as an explosion occured and the ball flew faster than everyone could know.

The ball quickly disappear from everyone's view as Aizawa was still fixated on it until it landed and was shown a good use on her quirk.

Yukita's enhancement quirk was quite powerful as the ball had reached over 690.5 meters which is quite a feat for her. Everyone was kinda amazed that for her quirk, thats quite an impressive which they thought her quirk was quite powerful but Aizawa noticed that she was mostly using her physical strength and the moment the ball was on the tip of her fingers, she gathered all the quirk in that spot and cause it to explode and launch it far.

He could even see at that time her finger was broken from the impact but she manage to heal it in a quick succession.

While it isn't as powerful to create explosions, its still quite impressive so he was impressed.

Yukita was panting for a bit before returning her smile as she got back to the students and Himiko snuggle back to her.

"Hey Hey Yukita. Gimme~"

"...... Haah.... Fine...."

While the students where confused as to what both were talking about, Himiko smiles as she took a knife and everyone starts to freak out as Yukita smiled wry as she raises her hand towards Himiko.

Himiko then make a large wound on Yukita's palm as blood begins to pour and everyone began to see such a gruesome sight.

Himiko then grab hold on the open wound as clay began to gather all around her and suddenly transforms into Yukita.

Her quirk was slowly developing with Yukita's as she could control the duration of the transformation and even had awaken a new form after repeated process over the years.

She, who had transformed into Yukita, began to eat sweets as yellow electricity began gathering all around her as everyone was shocked. Aizawa was also shocked that Himiko not only transformed into Yukita, but she can also use her quirk as well.

Yukita who was in pain at that time, began popping a candy in her mouth as she regain the lost blood in which Himiko was kinda annoying and drained more blood than she anticipated, she could barely heal her hand and the blood loss with a tiny of the candy left as she sighed and turned to Aizawa as he began explaining the test.

50-meter dash, grip strength, standing long jump, repeated side-steps and the ball throw. He began explaining everything as he told that if they aren't serious of the test, he will have them expelled as he isn't kidding.

He told them he had a class who weren't serious at that time and he explained the whole class. While the students began to argue, he didn't relent as the test continued and the students became more serious as not to fail.

In the end, Aizawa lied to the whole class as to only made them serious in the test as there was no one who got expelled. Especially, he was impressed of 3 people.

Yukita, Himiko and..... Izuku... 

16