Chapter 9
557 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Y-yukita, why did you say that to Bakugo?"

When they all left the room, Uraraka went to the three group(Yukita, Izuku and Himiko) as she began to worry about what Yukita said.

She was kinda shocked that Yukita told someone to jump off a building as she didn't want any of the students dead. But she was curious afterall since it seems that Yukita and Bakugo had a bad blood between them.

Yukita turns to Uraraka as she looks at Izuku as she sighed and began explaining.

On how Izuku was quirkless, how Bakugo bullied Izuku and how he even told Izuku to jump off a building. Uraraka who heard the truth, was kinda shocked and turned to Izuku with a sad gaze.

"I-its fine Uraraka. I-i wasn't worried about that. I'm just glad that i could study in UA and even become a hero when i don't have a quirk."

"Izuku...."

Seeing Izuku who kept a smile even when he is hurt, she felt like she can understand a bit why Yukita and Himiko was always worried about Izuku. While she live a poor household, she still feels the luxury to have a quirk as she doesn't understand how it feels to never have a quirk for themselves. So she really wants to help out Izuku whenever she can.

Tenya also approach them as he was also find it amazing that Izuku could be in a hero course despite being quirkless. After hearing the story of Izuku and Bakugo, he was shaken and angry at the fact that someond whose going to apply for being a hero, told someone to die madd him piss off as he was about to head back to Bakugo but Yukita stop him as it wasn't worth it anymore.

Izuku and Bakugo's relationship can only be fixed by themselves as bystanders like them shouldn't get involved. She wants them to at least talk it out but if Bakugo doesn't want it.....

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe........

Then, Yukita's creepy smile resurface as everyone and even Izuku now knew why everyone was scared of Yukita.

He always seen her to be cheerful, nice and had a sense of helping people but he never tapped into her dark side. So, the moment he saw it, it was no wonder his friend was intimidated by her.

Yukita's Philosophy was to help out people whenever she can as she wants to heal people and save as many as she can. She never wanted to be no. 1 and she know how heroes always be in dangerous situations.

Plus, Izuku wasn't the first quirkless person she had met. Since....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

When she was a kid, she also met a quirkless boy who always training to become strong.

He always envy people with quirks as he wanted to have one as well.

Training, studying and researching quirks was also in him as he felt that he could never catch up with others who have quirks.

She was one of the few observers who only watch other kids beating him up because he didn't have a quirk as she was a bit glad that she had one, even it was useless.

"I....i wanted to be normal as well..."

The boy would cry himself as he gets beaten up everytime some kids bullying him. He was truly alone in the world as it was told that he was an orphaned by his parents and he felt like he was alone in the world.

He continuously trained harder and harder to fight back but it was still futile as no matter how hard he hit, a kid with a hardening quirk will be tough to break, no matter how strong his fist, he will never compare to a quirk kid who can punch harder than him.

He was constantly getting bullied that in the end, he committed suicide.

Yet, even in death, no one remember that quirkless kid.... Except Yukita.

"What? You come to me to just gloat that you have a quirk yourself?"

At a roof on a building, there was the kid who sat in the railway as he stares at multiple people who was just busy in the world, in this world of quirks, people like him will never have a happy life.

You can see his body being bruised, burned, grazed and many more injuries than Izuku as his lifeless eyes just stare at the moonlight.

Yukita was the only one who saw this kid and she felt that she was guilty of not helping him out.

"I don't want to be a hero, a villian or anything special. I just....want to be seen....as normal you know...."

He could cry due to being told he wasn't special. He was training hard so he could be seen as normal.

In the end, no one cared, no one had save him and..... He was truly alone.

This broke his spirits as he just wanted to die. He can't live like this any longer. No one would care anyway as he, himself don't believe in hope anymore.

I can't be a hero since i don't have a quirk, i can only become a villian because i have a villian quirk, quirks this, quirks that.

Why can't people just see themselves to be normal? Why did this happen to me?!

He would lash out at the sky in which nothing answer to him as he felt like he just want to be reborn and live a life in a normal way.

Yukita just stood there in silence, nothing to say or do. While she can save him, but what?

Do you want him to suffer more? You want to continue to live his life in hell?

He had been doing this countless times and heroes always scolds him because he kept killing himself. They don't understand....

THEY DON'T F*CKING UNDERSTAND SH*T!

Your heroes who had the ability to become heroes? You don't understand what it is like being quirkless! You live a life where people respect you but they don't understand the people lower than them.

This boy lost everything and there wasn't anything tying him to this world. He just...wants to die.

He can never live a normal life, heh, whats even a normal life anymore.

Constant bullying, the downgrading people who keeps laughing at you, the heroes who scolds you and act heroic when they are just the same as villians...

He can never feel what its like to feel happy, he is always in pain. He just want it to end....

And so, he did it.

He freefalls into the building, only Yukita saw it. The boy who was mentally and spiritually broken. Jumping off a building with a happy smile as people screams and heroes felt the weight yet some saw this as a opportunity to lament.

However, this struck Yukita deeply.

She was there, she had the power, she had the quirk to do something yet...

What can she do? This was something so painful to her that she can never undertand a quirkless person like that kid.

Yet, when she look down, she was shocked.

There was no body of the boy and yet....

There was blood....

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

This was something Yukita have nightmares everynight as she could always see that smile of his. That sad smile in which he wanted to end everything. Haunting her in her dreams as she can feel that dread and scary thought that he is still alive.

She can feel it. That guy was still alive in her mind and the guilt she had in the past still lingers through her body. She can feel that dread as she knew that if he is still alive.

Himiko would always see Yukita's pained expression as she would always comfort her and she always did this because she knew what Yukita had been doing. 

Yukita would always retell the story of the quirkless boy she met in the past as Himiko was also sadden by this as well. 

She knew her quirk was something seen as villianous as she need to injest blood to use her quirk. While she sometimes hate her quirk, Yukita always reassures her that she can be a hero with a villainous quirk.

Yukita had always help Himiko adjust to the mental state she had problems with as she at first, Yukita did this as retribution to wipe away the guilt of not saving that person but time goes on as her objectives changes as she did this in order to save more lives for the sake of herself and others.

She won't discriminate on people regardless of their quirks as Yukita was even more calm whenever she sees Izuku. 

Izuku was like the same person as that guy. 

He was quirkless, bullied and being degraded. Yet he still have the heart and people to rely upon that he barely change his alignment even when the world had forsaken him. Yukita wanted to save Izuku as she didn't want him to become someone unsavable.

While she did this out of desperation, she sees that Izuku was different from that person as he had the heart of a hero when he was abandoned. 

She could still see the silhouette of that boy before Izuku as she was scared. 

'What if I can't save Izuku? What if he turns evil?'

When All Might had tried giving Izuku a quirk, she was quite please that there was someone willing to give him hope yet was pained that she felt like the pain of not having seen hope in that person.

What was even more painful for Yukita, even when that person hated everyone, he still favored Yukita till the end before he disappeared as Yukita still felt the guilt of not saving him.

He was living in hell and can never escape as death was his only escape. Yet....

She could remember that time when his body disappeared as she knew....

Someone save him and...

Someone will use him for their own goal in a wicked way as she knew that was that person's life will always be bound of vengence. She can see it in his eyes.

The eyes of desperation.

'Yukita, when sometime in the future. Please....

.... Kill me.'

That boy who had lost everything was asking for her as she knew that she had to do it. The people who took him will use him for their agenda as he will be a change person.

A person whose more dangerous than a villian.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day.

Everyone in 1-A gathered in the room as everyone was seated, waiting for a teacher to come in as Izuku became friends with a few classmates as Yukita and Himiko was slowly getting close with the girls.

Katsuki was slowly getting isolated from the class as Yukita continues to bother him with teasing and a few insults jabbed from time to time.

While he couldn't just blast everything with his explosions(he is unable to hit her due to the difference in skills), he can only grumble and glares.

Yukita who always did this to Katsuki was always smirking while smiling whenever she made Katsuki snap.

"Just leave me alone Yukita. I don't want to be sh*tting around with you all the time."

"Aww....little Kacchan is a bit grumpy. Does he needs a little love from his mommy? How cute~"

"F*ck off!"

Their interactions was slowly warming up to the class as a few boys were slowly getting jealous from Katuski whose always being teased by Yukita whose always smiling at him. Himiko who slowly talks less with Yukita, she would converse with either Izuku or Uraraka as she began to develop a relationship with Uraraka more.

Then, the door was quickly shut open and a man's head peeked out as everyone in the room had recognize him.

"I. AM. HERE! To tell you young ones that we will be doing the Battle Trials! Its gonna be Heroes Vs. Villians!"

A new test had unfold upon the students... 

16