Chapter 10
420 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesterday...

"I think you and Himiko might need some help in regards to that. While you Izuku might need some gadgets to help you out, Himiko mostly gonna get something to either helps her get blood from other people. Also, Himiko." 

"Yeah Yukita?" 

"Have you actually tried using other people's Quirks apart from mine?" 

Yukita with a curious look, was currently looking at Himiko with interest. In regards to her quirk, it was quite versitile. 

Her quirk had actually awaken after taking too much blood on Yukita and began to manifest on even using her quirk which was quite surprising.

Yellow current would envelop Himiko as she can fully use her quirk, albeit, with a worse drawbacks as Yukita quickly stuffed Himiko with sweets one time she tried overusing Yukita's quirk.

Himiko had fully embrace on being Yukita as she always began acting like her. Yukita would always try to stop Himiko, each time she would use her quirk to look like Yukita and flirt with Izuku whenever she was gone.

Yukita had always realize that Himiko had a crush on Izuku but she would use Yukita's looks to flirt with him. It seems that Himiko still uses people's looks to socialize as Yukita always tried to help Himiko just be herself rather than be someone else.

Apart from that, Yukita wasn't focused on her friend's relationship as she was more curious on how her quirk can be more of used if she lacks any way to get blood. She would remember that Himiko's quirk mainly relies on getting blood as this might cause an issue if she doesn't any source of blood to supply herself with.

In which case, this was mainly the reason why they had to visit the support class to ask for advice or even help them solve their issue.

In Izuku's case, while he is quirkless, he is shown to be very durable, strong(comparable with a person with an enhancement quirk) and very agile. Yet, he lacks any sort or advantage with people with quirks. He isn't superhuman but just a highly trained human who barely reach the peek of his normal performance or even a bit above that.

Himiko's case was more on how to supply herself with blood or a way to drain someone's blood without heavily injuring a person. Her quirk is quite evil enough to be used when draining people's blood but it only turned nicely due to mixing with Yukita. If quirks can be used for good, no one had to be discriminated by others no more. 

There's also the fact that Himiko's quirk might not just be able to copy people's look or voice. From the quirk she has, she might be able to use other people's quirks the more blood she absorbes. She be quite a powerful hero if she can harness the quirk more effectively.

But for Yukita.... 

"I think my quirk varies on the sweets i take. I once took a sour candy one time and my quirk became a bit weaker but i used it on Himiko and she couldn't move. Its kinda like my quirk became a paralysis quirk if i inject it to someone else." 

Sugar provides her with a boost in healing. Like when she ate the highly concentrated sugarcube to heal All Might. So, just pure sugar can enhance the quirk to heal people.

Chocolate gives her enhancement quiek a boost but lowers the healing and cost more energy. Though the upside is being able to easily crushed robots with ease with the enhancement.

Sour candies doesn't enhance her quirks or healing but it provides her with an ability to paralyzed people. So taking down villians can be quite easy with sour candies on her.

There maybe more types of candies or sweets she can try out but it seems that she only master quite a few and didn't want to expand her skills as of now. 

And so, they finally reach the room of the support class as Yukita wanted to stepped in first but was kinda having trouble.

"Ah, Izuku, Himiko. I need to go for a bit."

While they had reach the room, Yukita was feeling uncomfortable holding it in as she felt a bit flushed and wanted to leave them both while rushing to the bathroom to relieve herself. She had been drinking water lately to wash off the excess sweet in her body as Izuku and Himiko felt that they can only wait. Yukita didn't want that as she knocked on the door before leaving them, only to see their shocked and scared looks when the leader of the group and run away to relieved herself.

By the time they tried calling her out, she had already left as a woman with pink hair and a curious look was staring both at Izuku and Himiko who was both nervous.

Yellow color goggles which had a cross-mark on both sides was staring deeply at both of them as her smile widens and began to shamelessly asking them baragges of questions one another.

"Heya! Are you here to ask for support items? Well, i'm that gal for the job! I have these cute little babies that might help you in a jiff if you can help me promote them. Also, i kinda known about a kid whose popular around the school for entering the hero class even without a quirk. So, i'm guessing that you might that be that person? Don't worry, even without a quirk, i can help you with my support items which might give me a boost of promoting them if they are used by you."

She shamelessly began attacking Izuku with questions as he began swimming around and trying to make excuses or comebacks to help him escape this situation. When he tried asking help from Himiko, she was already trying to back off as while she had the same energy as this pink haired girl, she was kinda threaten by those barrage of question Izuku has been drowning and didn't want to be involved in that.

So, right as she plan on abandoning him, the pink haired girl began to switch targets and started attacking Himiko at the speed she couldn't even react from as she was also being drowned with questions.

Both of them where trying to answer the pink haired girl's questions who kept eying them both as they didn't realise that she was slowly dragging them inside the room and the door was slowly closing as she continues her barrages.

Right as she had closed the room and locked it, Yukita had arrives a few minutes later as she noticed that Izuku and Himiko were gone as she tilted her head.

'M-maybe they run away...?' While she can understand Izuku doing that due to his cowardice and nervousness, she didn't expect Himiko to run away from this as well. Sure she was getting harsher on her lately because she was draining more blood on her but she was kinda lonely being alone and decided to wait a while.

Because of the room had been isolated to be soundproof from the workshop and how some experiments might end up badly, Yukita couldn't hear the pain and suffering looks of Izuku and the terrified look of Himiko as the pink haired girl continue to question both of them while slowly measuring down on their body.

They were finally saved when a teacher pass by and saw Yukita as he noticed the door's closed and began opening them, only to see the pink hair girl was trying to stripped Izuku.

She wanted to get measurements on Izuku as she was slowly scaling up his body with curiousity as he tried to come up with reasons to help him get out of this situation.

Himiko wad trying to look away but she was sneaking glances at Izuku's ripped body frame. While she was mostly bonding with Yukita over the past couple of years, she was still a girl at heart even with her mental state being weird due to her quirk affecting her mentally.

After spending time with Izuku, she had been developing feelings and kept asking Yukita questions about it and had noticed she liked Izuku differently than with Yukita.

While she supported Himiko's blossoming love, it was Himiko's decision whether to accept that feeling or deny it as she also feels like Himiko's budding love might get stolen as she also notice another girl who was slowly starting to develop feelings for Izuku.

By the time all of the messes where gone, all three of them left with learning of the girl's name, being Mei Hatsume and her being able to work out gadgets that might help them out in the near future but as of now, they were only on the development stage.

Izuku might come back to the support class to work on some gadgets with Mei as Himiko might also come to work on her support items to store blood or a way to take blood from her opponents.

Yukita who felt likely that her quirk mainly relies on sweets might start experimenting more at her place and wouldn't hang out much with Izuku and Himiko.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Returning to the present, everyone was currently at an area where the Battle Trials start as the teams had already been picked and it was a very spicy match. 

A 2v2 match and it was the fight against the two people who have a grudge between them.

Uraraka and Izuku VS Tenya and Katsuki. 

Once childhood friends, the bully Vs the bullied and now.... The two who would become eternal rivals.

Let the Matches....... 

Start!!! 

12