Chapter 11
669 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Standing outside the building, Izuku and Uraraka began to wait until the battle would start as he began to shudder from the nervousness of him having to fail on this test.

Even with all the effort he had done, he was still nervous from having to not only showing his skills, but also proving to Kacchan that he isn't that weak, bullied Deku that he used to know.

Though, he couldn't shake the fact that it might not be enough even when he had worked so hard as he knew that everyone who got into UA, especially in the hero class had proved their quirks useful as he was still far below all of them, when he had shown the teachers his potential.

Uraraka was also nervous but isn't as nervous a Izuku due to knowing that she still have the potential to improve her quirk.

So, when she saw Izuku begining to shake in fear, she slowly comforted him that its gonna be okay.

Back at the spectators room, All Might and the rest of the class began observing the area as Yukita saw Izuku and frown. She felt like all her training had significantly been helpful for Izuku but she can never shake that foundation in his heart.

'You Quirk people can never understand what its like being Quirkless!'

Hearing that sentence over and over again, her fears began to shudder the uncertainly as she really want to see Izuku change from that weak and coward boy, into the hero he aspires to be.

No matter how much training they did, Izuku was still Izuku. The same Deku he had been haunted all these years.

Yet.....

'You are not the same Deku you been scared for all these years, please Izuku... Become a hero....'

As all the contestants had been on the stage, All Might announces to the team to begin the match.

"All Right young Heroes..... Battle Trials, Start!!!"

---------------------------------------------------

Izuku was wearing a green costume which was more thight to show the muscle areas as the fabric he wore was more elastic to handle his fist. While he had designed this, he saw that the areas weren't suited to be baggy and redesign them to look more into All Might's design as he had to refit them into his own fighting style.

There was the bunny ears he wanted to implement to show that he still idolize All Might but there was one more iconic look to his design.

On the gauntlets, there were two emblems which shown a white cube and a syringe with red markings on the tube. Placing them both on each sides. The mark that there are two people who had supported his journey.

'H-himiko.....Yukita.....'

Just seeing these two, Izuku wad blessed that there were still people who had supported them as he slapped both his cheeks and with a determined look on his face, he begins to head inside the building.

While his strength was far inferior to quirks people have, his superior intelligence began to roll many ideas around as he made guesses based on the building they are in and how its foundation is made.

"Uraraka, i think they might place the bomb on either the top or the second to the last building. Also, basing on Kacchan's anger on me, you might need to hide and while i distract him, look for the bomb without me. Got it?" 

"Izuku, are you sure you can handle Bakugo?" 

"........." 

When Uraraka said that, he had shown hesitancy but with a determined look, he shown a smile to Uraraka which made her skipped a beat as he reassures her. 

"....Uraraka, i'll do my best. So, you'll do yours. Alright?"

".......Right!"

Uraraka nodded with reassurance as they begin to walk and slowly make their way towards where Tenya and Katsuki are. 

*Explosions*

Hearing multiple explosions from the distance, Izuku stopped Uraraka as he told her to hide as he back off some distance from her to make sure Kacchan doesn't know Uraraka is hiding as he spots him charging towards him. 

"DDDDEEEEEEEKKKKKKUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" 

"Kacchan...." 

His eyes with a new determined look, gazes at Katsuki and begins his fighting stance as Katsuki throws an explosion right towards Izuku's face with an intent to kill. 

Izuku knew that Katsuki had his eyes on him as he bends his upper body to avoid the explosion and made a gesture on his hands to Uraraka to move.

She saw how Izuku made the gesture as she nodded and go on without him.

Katsuki didn't saw what Izuku did as Izuku began to bend down and thrown a strong uppercut at Katsuki's stomach as he could feel the strong force Izuku dealt him with.

Yet Izuku didn't stop as he throws a strong hook at Katsuki's face and sending him back to a wall. Izuku knew that it wasn't enough to deal damage to Katsuki as he could see him stand up with a furious look.

"You Quirkless Deku, I'll make sure you won't be a hero once i'm done with you."

"....I'll show you as well Kacchan that i can still be a hero without a quirk."

Then, both of them clash. 

Explosions and fist began to shook the building as Izuku continues to dodge the explosions left and right with quick reflexes on his body as Katsuki sometimes uses faint to bait Izuku and thrown random punches at him. 

It seems that some of those punches he used had connected to Izuku as he felt like he had punched into a strong wall made of flesh as Izuku didn't back down and delivered a hail of fist to Katsuki. Sending him afar. 

Izuku continues to dodge at Katsuki as he counters with explosions to slow Izuku down yet at the last explosion, Izuku jumped and delivered a drop punch at Katsuki's face and hitting him to the ground and shocking his brains for a bit.

Yet, Katsuki still wouldn't go down as he charges at Izuku with more attacks as Izuku felt odd about Katsuki's explosions. 

He was observing the battle while analyzing all of Kacchan's movements as he saw that he was using less explosions than normal.

And he realizes the oddity... 

"It....can't be...." 

".....heh...."

Katsuki saw Izuku's shocked look as he smiles and the gauntlet shaped like a bomb had a hidden mechanic as his hand went for a certain place where a pin could be seen.

"Unleash my Howitzer!" 

*Huge Explosion*

Izuku with a danger sense quickly hid to a nearby corner as a loud explosion occured. Even with his high durability, he might not be able to escape the explosion unscathed.

Then, a loud rumbling began to happen to the building as rubble began to fall yet Izuku knew that he can escape some of them but would still deal some damage to him.

Katsuki who saw Izuku getting burried, smiled as he was slowly walking in arrogance as Izuku waited...

For an opportunity.

"Heh, this is what you get for overestimating yourself Deku."

Kacchan began to gloat to Izuku as he didn't relent from the insults Katsuki had thrown at him and just waited until he can deliver his attack on him unexpected.

Katsuki's gloating began to settle down as he just stares at Izuku before leaving. Then....

'Now!'

Izuku with some ounce of his strength left, jumped from the rubble as Katsuki was unexpectedly surprised but it was too late as Izuku had the advantage on him.

Izuku begins hailing punches at Katsuki with unrelenting force that Katsuki began to slowly lose consciousness. He tried throwing his last explsion at Izuku as Izuku delivered his strongest blow.

A blow which had shocked the teachers at the entrance exam.

"GO BEYOND!! PLUS ULTRA!!"

While the strength wasn't his strongest, he had shown some restraint to not break his hand for now as he throws the fist towards Katsuki's face as the force had delivered so much strength into him that he had finally lost consciousness.

Katsuki's last consciousness could see Izuku's face, full of determination as he wanted to taunt but unable to do so until he finally lost consciousness.

"Haah.....haah...."

It was a close call, it was really a close call for Izuku as for the first time in his life, he had beaten the childhood friend who had continuously bullied him when he was weak.

The shaking sensation to finally beat Katsuki began to riven him with excitement that he almost forgot what was he doing and rush towards where Uraraka was.

But, he tied Katsuki first before leaving him as he could see some rumbling at the top of the building.

It was a spacious area and Izuku could see that the bomb was there but no one was guarding it and sees that Uraraka had been fighting with Tenya as he couldn't get close to Uraraka.

Izuku wanted to help but sees that Uraraka was doing fine without him as he decides to sneakily walk towards the bomb and touch it while both are distracted, fighting against each other.

Plus, even if Izuku were to help Uraraka, he would still be useless as he had already exhausted his strength, fighting Katsuki and was barely able to walk.

[Beep! Beep! Heroes Win!]

An announcement was made as everyone could hear All Mights Voice from the speaker with excitement.

He was actually boiling with fighting spirit as he watch Izuku and Katsuki fighting off as Izuku was always trying to get ahead of Katsuki since he doesn't have any other stances other than punching things. Izuku seems like he was trying to copy All Might's fighting style as he felt a bit proud that someone still aspires to be him even when he is quirkless.

Himiko was jumping in joy as she saw how cool Izuku did and she was really proud of his achievements because of how hard work he had to reach this far. She turns to see Yukita who was smiling while crying tears of joy of seeing Izuku doing something to be proud off and wanted to hug him right now but just waited until he reached the test area.

As everyone was still boiling from the fight Izuku and Katsuki had displayed, All Might called out the next contestants as the trails had continued without any incidents other than Izuku and Bakugo's fight.

Once Izuku reach the spectator's area, he raises his hand in a victorious pose as Everyone congratulated him for his epic showcase of skills as Katsuki was still mad yet had seen how Izuku had grown so he shows a bit of a smile and only Yukita could see it. 

14