8 How to Catch a Fairy (2): Step One: Break a Finger or Two
297 5 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fairy slowly strolled past the hill, prompting the disciples to continue looking. Blood tinted the snow to their feet red and stained their otherwise pristine robes. They didn’t care. That was a beauty! Never mind that their Teng Yong Sect also had female disciples, what did gender matter in the face of beauty? It wasn’t forbidden just to look, was it?!

Shen Lei lowered his sword and stepped closer to his opponent, heavily putting a hand on his shoulder. "Ah Rong, who’s he?"

Lian Rong was startled out of his reverie and looked at his senior martial brother with a miffed expression. "First senior martial brother! How can you do this to me? How often do we get to see a beauty around here? Let me look a moment longer!"

Shen Lei patted his shoulder with a bit too much force, making his junior martial brother wince.

"Alright, alright, that’s Elder Baili’s third disciple. He’s called Luo Lin."

"Luo Lin …" Shen Lei smiled. So his fairy was called Luo Lin. What a beautiful name! "So what do you know about him?"

Lian Rong glanced at his senior martial brother and shuddered. Don’t tell him he had taken a fancy to Luo Lin?! He coughed and carefully tried to wriggle out of his senior martial brother’s grasp. Unfortunately, Shen Lei was holding on too tightly. "First senior martial brother, don’t be like this! You were the one asking! You can’t get angry just because I’m telling you bad news!"

Shen Lei’s fingers curled even tighter around his junior martial brother’s shoulder. "You didn’t tell me anything yet. Speak!" He couldn’t help but wonder just what kind of bad news there could be. Could it be some shameless bastard had already made a move on his fairy? In that case … He’d have to take care of his rival first. After he showed his fairy that that bastard wasn’t all that much, he could still win him over!

Lian Rong sighed. It seemed he wouldn’t get around this. Well, he could only hope that his first senior martial brother would direct his anger at somebody else. Come to think of it maybe he should just push the blame onto somebody … He looked off into the distance and inwardly nodded to himself. Yes, yes, that was the way to go. Ah, don’t blame him! His first senior martial brother was just too scary when he got angry!

Lian Rong took a deep breath and turned back to his senior martial brother with a wry smile. "Well … How should I put it?"

Shen Lei frowned. "However you put it, put it fast!" The fairy was already disappearing in the distance. This would have been the best opportunity to chase after him but no, Lian Rong just had to ruin everything by taking his sweet time.

Lian Rong coughed. "Don’t say I didn’t warn you! That Luo Lin is infamous for attracting all men. There isn’t anyone who could hold onto him for more than a few weeks though. Currently, he’s rumored to share his bed with Qu Yijun from Elder Feng’s peak."

Shen Lei’s brows drew together. Qu Yijun … So he was the bastard that had dared to make a move on his fairy! "I guess it’s time to go visit Elder Feng’s peak." Shen Lei let go of his junior martial brother’s shoulder and turned away, his sword gripped tightly in his hand. Mn, the first step of catching a fairy was to beat up the person that held onto it. In fact, breaking a finger or two couldn’t be wrong.

6