Revision…
248 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello dear readers.

I have not abandoned the story... I am revising it, originally I had wanted to do this book the way I always do, which as we all know is random and limiting as I write myself into the jaws of one hell of a writers' block.

So, I am doing a revision, and reclassifying this book as a Side-Project.

Things that will remain.

  • The MC Julie and her Fairy Erika, two live long companions.
  • The futuristic setting-ish I'll explain later.
  • The MCs background as a former soldier with prejudice against the Terran Federation.
  • Half of the Dungeon system I have show thus far. If anyone has played a Dungeon Master game then the rooms I am keeping, but changing how Monsters are gotten.
  • The Classes the MC will take and Sabastian. 

Things that will change.

  • The Terran Federation itself, since I had written them to be something akin to the Humans from Starship Troopers without explaining it... so I am making them more... Democratic and less Soviet Union with Manpower.
  • The starting location of the Dungeon, Instead of a Warzone or a soon to be, I am placing it upon a world with it's own native life, and later on Humanity will show up.
  •  This book will be fairly more... sexual, as the MC after so long (20 years) will finally have a body again, so she will want to experience things she hadn't gotten to before expect some sex now and again. (NOTHING WITH ANIMALS)
  • The Adventuring system thing is gone. I have no issue if she gets contracted locals... -cough- -cough- enslaved -cough-.

...

And those are the once I need to mention since other stuff was never brought up within the main line.

Now as the I am moving this Dungeon to a world that I am called "Tarsonis", this world exist within the goldilocks zone, of a binary system. "Tarsonis" has two moons, both of which are habitable, though only "Tarsonis" has civilization. While the other two just have beasts and animals.

This Civilization is a mix of Magic and more normal fantasy medieval nations, some are full on Magic, and some full on tech/science while some are in between.

Dungeons on this world are not a thing, so expect some science or magical analysis from the certain nations. And later on the Terran Federation's analysis.

Some other things as well, but they don't need to mentioned.

As of now it is on Hutias. 

7