Chapter 1
1.1k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Finally! I'm back!"

In the middle of the sidewalk, a young man shout with an energy while never minding his surroundings. His clothes were ragged like it came from the dumpster and his looks were muddy like he was working at some digging site.

Though, his looks gave out the feeling of being cute, contrast his rugged clothings. He survey the area with joy as he began inspecting each and every part of the streets like a tourist visiting a new land.

"The asphalt road... Tall, concrete buildings.... Is this a dream...?"

Shedding tears while begining to look at everything around him, he wasn't conscious of the people giving weird looks at him. A sole little girl got curious about this young man as she slowly walked up to him.

"Are you okay Big Brother?"

Innocence without any malicious intent, the girl gave a wondered look at the young man as he turned toward her in suspicion.

Inspecting each and every corner of the girl, he rose her upwards while the girl became teary. A smile rose on the man as he began to twirl around, along with the girl.

"Its a real life Elementary school girl! I'm really back!"

"Ueeh!!"

Without minding his surroundings, he just continue being cheerful while toying with a girl, ignoring two policemen surrounding him.

""....""

*******

After beating him up, cuffing him and brought him to the nearest station, one of the policemen slapped a baton to the guy's face.

"You sick fk! Do you know what you have done you crazy bastard?!"

"Wow, its a TV! And there's a computer! Hi Miss!"

"Um... Hello?"

Even getting wacked with a baton, he still didn't feel any pain whatsoever as the perpetrator became complex and weirded out by this guy's craziness.

Then, the chief stepped in before the policeman became even more enraged because of this guy.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Um... Its Reyun but its fine to call me Rei."

"Oh, i gonna ask a few questions for you, its that fine?"

"Sure."

When Rei became cooperative, the chief began to grab his coffee in a relaxed manner due to how cooperative this person was.

"So, how old are you?"

"12."

"Pffft!"

After asking the question, the chief who was sipping his coffee began spitting out his coffee in shocked as he began to stare deeply into the boy, doubting his age. Even the guy who was beating Len with a baton turned to look at him with a surprised face as if he didn't believe his age, contrast to his looks.

"*Cough* A-anyways, do you have any parents or relatives to contact you with?"

"Um... My parents are dead and i've been living in an orphange until it got burned down so i'm pretty much homeless."

"Pffffft!!!"

After the discovery of his age thats contrast to his current outlook, the heavy delivery of a deep back story while giving a smile, made the chief choked out his drink twice in a row. Even the cop beating him felt pity and regret beating this poor innocent boy.

The boy however continued smiling as he stared at a cop playing a game on his phone.

"Mister, what that game?"

"O-oh, its just a simple tower defense game..."

As he began to discuss the game mechanics to Rey, one of the policemen draw near to the chief as he gaze the boy in suspicion.

"Are you sure that this person is telling the truth? He's probably one of those terrorist that snuck in and got lost here."

"Or one of those Returnees. It would explain much on his clothings and garments."

"...."

The cop felt worried about the chief's statement yet the chief pat his shoulders in reassurance.

"After talking a bit with that boy, even looking at those eyes while gazing at that person, playing the game. You know that he's just a young boy without minding his outlook."

The chief sips his coffee, ignoring the fact that it was almost empty due to spitting some of it. He glares at his subordinate.

"Or, you want to use the truth orb on this kid?"

"No sir!"

"Alright then."

He gazes at his coffee as it seems that this was an abnormal event...

******

"He really left the world?"

"Yeah, even though he left his sword behind, his legacy on this world had save not only the humans, but every creature living here."

Two men stands at the forest, gazing over a giant sword thats stuck on a stone as they both reminisce over a certain person.

"Sparing his enemy and even help united both races. He's really a convicing child isn't he... 'King of the humans'?"

"Hahaha. You can say he's really out of this world with his overwhelming strength and honesty that brought us both in peace 'Lord of the Demons'."

"Just call me Memiren."

"Alright but call me Demier as well. Also, since were both at peace, how about a toast to celebrate this moment."

"Hohoho, i wonder how you human's taste would satisfy us demons?"

"Well see..."

Pulling out a bottle from his back, both of them made a toast to celebrate their unity while gazing at the sword, whose weilder brought them peace.

******

"Ugh... Anymore of those stomach medicine in the cabinet?"

"Chief! Whats wrong?!"

Morning, after the whole ordeal with the mysterious boy. The chief decided that he'll let the boy stay at his place for the moment while waiting for the government handle the kid's future.

After cleaning him up, he became more and more good looking. His daughter(college student) became interested in him that the chief was currently having stomach pains while watching his daughter feeding the kid.

"Morning everyone!"

"Wait, is that you brat?!"

"Woah, if i didn't know your 12, i'd probally try to invite you out on a date.

"Hey! He's 12 and your at the police station. How about us hang out instead? "

"Go hang out by yourself instead!"

The once serious workplace became chaotic due to the appearance of these kid, made the chief want to leave work early.

*Siren ringing*

"Sir! A monster has appeared west from here. We are requested to dispatch and defend the area."

It seems that the chief won't be taking a break today...

16