Chapter 2
927 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the commercial area, a monster the size of a truck began rampaging the area. The civilians began to evacuate while the nearby men, wearing protective plates, began to fight the monster.

These men felt shaken by the unknown beast that suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Fck. It seems that this guy's tough."

"Quit your whining and block this monster's path."

Armed with their blades made out white light, one of the men swung his weapon at the monster. The monster felt danger at his back, whips out its tail, knocking the man out, leaving him unconscious.

"Sht!"

"I'm... *Cough* fine... Just a bit of a scratch."

"No sht your not! We need reinforcements right fcking now!"

The man begins to panic as he glares at the monster growing at them while worried about his subordinate thats bleeding out. Even though his armor was strong, the opponent pierced through their defenses and manage to cut deeply into his ally. Luckily, the policemen finally arrives as the chief orders his men.

"Secure that man whose bleeding out there first. As for the rest, use those guns and bombard that monster down."

"""YES SIR!!"""

Following the chief, 5 people came running towards the injured personel while the rest pulled out their weapons from the backs as different lights bombard the monster down.

The man felt relieved as he ran towards the chief.

"Give me a status report ASAP!"

"Sir! It seems this monster came out of the cracked warp and cause mayhem two kilometers from here. It seems this monster's a B-rank."

"Damn. I didn't think this could get wor-"

Before the chief could finished his words, the monster broke into a frenzy as the men were tossed like ragdoll and the monster headed to a nearby civilian that was a girl crying.

"Mama... Mama... Where are you?"

A berserk monster heading towards the girl, the chief and his men broke out cold sweat as they began to shoot the monster while some are rushing towards it.

'Sht! We can't made it!'

Realising that a tragedy would occur, the chief closes his eyes, avoiding a cruel incident.

*Boom*

Yet, a palm had actually blocked the monster's fist as the chief opens his eyes and stares deeply at the savior of the girl.

"R-rei?"

Rei didn't stand there while waiting for the monster to move as he grab the girl and ran. Heading to the chief and handing the girl over.

"Can i handle this monster?"

"O-oh sure..."

While his mind is in a state of confusion, he mindlessly agreed to Rei as he glances at the man next to him.

"I wanna borrow that."

"...."

He didn't wait for the man to respond as he took the plasma sword from him and ran back to the monster.

"I thought that this place was more peaceful than that world. Guess its changed huh..."

He didn't continue on talking as the monster wasn't the type to listen to talk. He began to fiddle with the sword while the monster didn't wait for him to use that weapon properly.

"Hey! Watch out!"

"Wait!"

As the monster pounced on Rei, he got mad as the monster didn't wait and headbutted it.

He headbutt it.

""""........""""

"....."

Everyone became speechless and even the monster looked stunned at what Rei did as the monster took some steps backward while Rei ignored everyone's confusion.

"Ugh... This is hard to use. I should've ask that mister..."

The monster regains its sanity as it begins its charged again. Rei was still busy fiddling with the sword as the monster opens his jaws, planning to eat Rei.

"I said wait!!"

But not only its attacked missed, it got headbutt again but this time, it was pushed downwards, causing a huge crater at the road. The people couldn't stop jawdropping as the chief facepalmed in pure confusion as he begins to take out another stomach reliever.

******

The incident became something like a comedic show that came straight out from a cartoon as Rei returns the sword from the man. The man laughs dryly from the confusion while ignoring the fact that the dangerous monster slowly runs back to the portal in fear.

It was something that was never seen before but they decided to ignore it for their safety of their sanity.

When they return back from the station, they were welcomed by a woman wearing a buisiness attire while greeting the chief.

"It seems that the monster at the commercial district cause heavy damages. Though, we are at fault for not responding fast enough..."

"No need. We just need to get our head together first..."

Confused of what the chief said, the woman ask the question on the tired men.

"What happened exactly?"

"Well..."

As it was something unbelievable to be said, the chief had a hard time explaining things.

"This kid helped us."

Then, one of the crew pushed a Rei while he tilt his head in confusion. The woman began to observe this young man as she was surprised by his looks.

"He's cute and why did he-"

"He use his head to beat the monster."

"Oh, so he's has skills to fight a B-rank monster now..."

The woman became amazed as this guy's fighting capabilities as she saw him in a new light apart from his looks.

"No, he literally use his head to scare off the beast."

"......"

But the man rebuked her in disappointment as he continued to explain.

"Apart from having the strength to stand off a strong blow from the beast while enraged, he use his head to push the monster back. He kept doing that until the beast ran off, scared out of its wits."

"H-hey, that sounds a lot of bullsht if you ask me. Chief, is what your subordinate saying the truth?"

Shaken off by the unbelievable feat that this guy did as she seek a sane person to agree with. Yet, the people look away in hesitation while the chief began to grab more stomach medicine from the cabinet in a pained expression.

The woman became more confused when Rei...

"Um... I-i'm.... Sorry..."

Rei had broken one of the combat Mechs that followed the woman behind. Its arm was torned off while Rei had grabbed a piece of metal that was once the Mech's arm and crushed it like it was made of jello.

The woman felt down, freaked out while laughing hysterically...

"Hahahaha..... Haha..."

12