Chapter 5: Four Horns
4k 20 127
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“How are you holding up?” Madeline asked as she closed the door behind her. I took her hand, our fingers intertwined, and touched my forehead to hers. She was here, she was warm, she was beautiful and, while that probably shouldn’t play a very big role, it was nonetheless worth mentioning that she was taller than me. 

“I’m okay,” I whispered softly, our noses touching. “Some anxiety. I hope it’s okay I invited Crypto.” Ever so gently, she leaned back and raised my chin up to look at her, making my brain go fluffy and my heart go fast. It had been months and the look of her dark eyes, her red lips parted ever so slightly, still gave me butterflies. Her fingers on my face sent streaks of tingling fire through my body. 

“Of course it’s okay, love,” she said, and her lips were on me. She was being gentle and kind and was making sure I was okay. She wanted to reassure me with a kiss and I was so grateful and I wanted more. I was in the mood to mark her as mine, pulling her closer to me as I felt the wall behind me until she pressed into me, one leg pressed between mine as I slung my arms around her neck. Was there some jealousy there? Sure. Was I going to let that keep me from making my Maddie feel amazing? Fuck the hell no. I wrapped a leg around hers and pulled her in more, hungry and needful. 

She finally did pull away, however, leaving me with the urge to pout. I resisted, but only barely. Holding my hand, she pulled me to the bed and laid down herself, one arm under her head as she looked at the ceiling. “I just want to make sure things are going to be okay,” she said softly. I crawled onto the bed and rested my head on her stomach. When she was in the mood, she could be tall, buff and intimidating. She could look like whatever I wanted her to look like and, well, I had a weakness for abs. I kissed the skin softly. “I haven’t seen Rama in half a century and we didn’t exactly depart on the best terms,” she said as I kissed her abdomen softly, over and over again. I had one hand on her leg, but didn’t move that one. Yet. She had things to get off her chest. “Things were left off weird and I’m worried they’re going to stay weird for a few days,” she said. “If she needs help I want to be there for her, but I also want you to be ha-- oh.” 

She stopped. This was probably because I’d slid my hand up and was very softly massaging the bulge in her pajamas, kissing it gently through the fabric. I looked up at her with a look of pure innocence. “Go on,” I said as I could feel her stiffening against my cheek. She smirked softly down at me and put a hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. I smiled and rested my head on her stomach again, still gently stroking and kissing her. 

“As I was saying,” she said, a little jittery, “I want you to be happy. Rama and I go wa-- way back, but you’re in my li-- ife now and I just don’t want you to think tha-- aat this is going to change anyth-- hhhhh.” I finally managed to completely steal away her attention by suddenly pulling her pants down and just sliding the tip of her into my mouth. She’d taken a shower earlier but at this point I had become intimately familiar with her smell, her taste. I just held her there, running my tongue over her head, letting my tongue twist around her until I felt her squirming and bucking underneath me. “You’re a little demon,” she whispered as her fingers ran through my hair, occasionally grabbing handfuls in her fists, then releasing.

Softly, I began bobbing up and down, ignoring her hands and setting the tempo myself as I drew lines on her inner thigh with my nails, my other hand between my legs, idly playing with myself. My focus was on her. I wanted her, and I wanted to make her feel good. There was no end to the things I wanted to do to her and her to do to me, and right now, I wanted her to hit the back of my throat and keep pushing, as if I was going to swallow her whole. Wrapping slender fingers around the base of her shaft I slowly let her slide between my lips until she hit that barrier. I took a deep breath, relaxed and pushed past. I could feel my throat distending. She was so big, and it was hard to focus, but I nevertheless managed to slowly wrap my tongue around her as I moved her down even further, and then back. The real treat was her gasping behind me every time I bottomed her out. I could hold my breath quite long, and I was more than a little determined. 

Rhythmically, I began to saw her in and out of my throat, only coming up for air every once in a while. I never even gave her the chance to ask if I was okay before kissing the head and immediately slipping it back into my mouth, letting her gently fuck my face until her breathing became ragged and her hands in my hair started to claw with desperation. I could tell she was getting close, and I needed to taste her, to feel the heaviness of her in my stomach, so I just let her dictate the speed and force as her hips began to buck underneath me. She picked up speed and the need with which pushed her dick into my throat was both intoxicating and overwhelming. When she finally came, it was with a shudder and a groan that made me squirm. She came hard, shoving my face down until my nose was pressed into her leg, and I could feel every wave pulse through her in ecstasy. It was one of the most erotic things I’d ever felt, and I did my best to swallow ever gulp she fired into me. After what felt like a minute of her pressing my face down, I gently tapped her leg to let her know that I did need to breathe, and she softly pulled me up. 

It was only because she’d grabbed one of my horns that I’d realized they had come out, as they were wont to do when I was… lost in focus like that. I grinned lazily at her and swallowed one last time, daintily wiping my lips as if I was a debutante who had just eaten a small cupcake. She laughed and pulled me close, kissing me passionately, her arms wrapped around me. I could feel her tongue push into my mouth, tasting herself on my lips. “I know how good I taste,” she whispered with a grin, and then rolled over until she was on top of me. Goodness, she was just so… big.

She didn’t let me fall asleep until I’d squealed myself silly into a pillow. She fucked me until my brain shut down and my body was a shaky mess (and then a little bit longer, at my begging insistence), and when we fell asleep I was a little spoon, sighing contentedly, her arms wrapped around me and her dick still buried deeply inside of me. It was a wonderful feeling, and I was never going to get tired of it. The last thing I remembered before falling asleep was her kissing my neck, and then shuddering as I gently squeezed my pelvic muscles. She laughed softly as I drifted off. She’d slipped out of me by morning, but that was okay too. 

Slightly less pleasant was getting woken up by a knocking on our door. Not that I could blame either of our guests for waking up before we did, of course, and looking at the clock, we had slept until noon. I grinned softly to myself at how much Madeline and I had tuckered ourselves out, then propped myself up, waking her up in the process. “Yeah?” I said, too quietly. Then, again, louder. “Yeah. Come in.”

Rama’s head poked around the corner. “Morning.”

“Good morning. Sleep well?” Madeline rubbed the sleep out of her eyes next to me and was letting her eyes adjust to the morning light. Rama nodded.

“Wonderfully, thank you. Do you have a shower I could use?” I nodded and was about to tell her that yes, we did, and one of them was adjacent to the guest bedroom, when I realized that this would put one or both of them in a slightly awkward situation. 

“You can use ours,” Madeline said sleepily, waving in the direction of the master bathroom. Rama’s face split open into a wide grin. 

“Delightful, thanks,” she said, and quickly scurried through the room. The bathroom door shut quietly behind her as I settled back into Madeline’s arms. She made a little noise of approval and kissed my forehead. 

“Last night was wonderful, darling,” she whispered. A part of me wanted to continue, but we’d discovered fairly early on in our relationship that, as we both got nourishment from each other’s presence and emotions, we could both go on for some time. We’d never get anything done. I’d also pulled a muscle once, which I tried not to think too much about.

“It really was,” I said, and kissed her collarbone. We heard the shower turn on and Rama hum as she got in. “I’m sorry for attacking you like that. I just… really wanted to make you mine then and there.” Madeline softly stroked my hair as she held me against her. 

“That’s entirely fine, Evelyn,” she said. “Though, if you do want to talk about things, I’m always here. Not just for making you make those noises.” I could hear the grin in her voice.

“But I like it when you make me make noises,” I said. “They’re almost as good as the noises you make when you’re getting close.” Madeline chuckled softly, then pulled me up to her for a kiss, her hand resting softly on my hip.

“Careful, darling, or you’re going to get yourself into a dangerous situation while our guest is in the bathroom.” She softly bit my lip.

“How scandalous,” I said, and started moving my hips against hers. I could feel her stiffening between my legs. Sure, we had guests in the house, but the best way to wake up was, after all, a gentle pounding. I was so, so very tempted to reach down, grab her and slip her inside of me, but thought better of it. Later, maybe. That didn’t mean I wasn’t going to torture us both. I was already getting turned on and pulled her closer to me, pushing her stiffening dick against my entrance, and then letting it just slip over and past, teasing us both as we kissed and tried to stay as quiet as possible. 

After twenty minutes of driving each other crazy, we heard the shower turn off and we regretfully pulled away. I turned around and nestled myself in Madeline's embrace again, waiting for our guest to pass through. She was probably taking her time to towel off, and I could feel that stiffness between my legs again. I kissed Maddie over my shoulder and reached down. She twitched when I touched her and pushed her against my folds as she stroked back and forth. She panted in my ear as we played like this for a moment, until we heard the bathroom door open and, in a small jolt, I slipped her inside me. We both froze as I tried my very best not to shudder. Madeline, too, was trying to hold still. 

Rama walked out of the bathroom with her shirt and pants thrown over her shoulder, horns and tail out, skin a deep red. If I’d had any doubts about whether or not she was one of us, that would have confirmed it completely. But right then I was much too focused on the fact that Madeline was still buried inside me and that Rama was stark naked. Madeline groaned behind me at the sight of her. Okay. That was a conversation for later. Rama casually waved to us as she walked to the door and stepped into the living room. 

“Sup?” we heard her say to someone in the living room , and my eyes went wide. Less than a second later, Crypto barged into the room, looking confused, terrified, and a little bit flushed. He was waving behind him at Rama, who had neither put on pants nor turned back to look human.

“She’s-- She’s-- She’s--” he stammered. I tried to sit up, got my horns tangled in Madeline’s, struggling with her still inside me, and finally looked at him, covering my bare chest up with the blanket. He stammered some more, looked at me, looked at my horns, and fainted.

o///w///o

I'm trying to make sure I've always got something ready for Patrons , like the entire ending of my other story, Penumbra. As time progresses until the story is finished, there will always be things on there that haven't be released yet, so please consider it. Also, if you like this story and liked the original, consider purchasing it (cheaply) as an eBook, so you can read it on your e-reader of choice anytime, anywhere, and making it so I can keep doing this professionally :) 

I'm also working on a new story, called "We're Not So Different, You and I". It's a Sci-Fi Fantasy Romance. When I hit 30 chapters or the end (whichever comes first), I'll start publishing it on Scribble. The first 17 chapters are already available for Patrons! 

I also want to point people at the discord server of the ever-prolific QuietValerie (right here) where you can find her wonderful stories, like Ryn of Avonside, Falling Over and The Trouble With Horns, as well as other authors' works, and talk about them with fellow fans, and even the authors themselves! I heartily recommend joining it and reading their works! (Also check out Walls of Anamoor. It's rad as heck.) 

Thanks again for reading, and I'll see you all in the next one. 

<3

127