623: Lust and Pride (18++)
993 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Can’t be… Can’t be…” Benjamin kept muttering as he sobbed, curled up in a corner.

“She’s lying!” Henry said, though it wasn’t clear if he tried to reassure Benjamin or himself. It also didn’t help that Henry couldn’t avert his eyes from the five-on-one futa gangbang. “Demons. Shapeshifters. Commander Asuna… A demon!? Nonsense!!”

“But all those dead in the palace,” Benjamin spoke up. “That sea of blood, guts, and limbs.”

“Asuna was gravely wounded in a fight with the treacherous High Priest Lucarad and his followers!” Henry reminded. “They’re the ones responsible!”

“If you’re so sure about that, why did you so easily go along with Beatrice’s suggestion?” Ember asked—fully dressed in her roguish outfit once more—as she walked up to the two palace guards.

“I…” Henry didn’t have an immediate answer.

“Isn’t it because you no longer care one way or the other?” Ember asked. “Imagine someone who would work together with a wanted criminal and a probable demon just to get some fresh pussy and an orgy or two. Would such a person really care if his commander was a demon? If his King was a demon?”

“W-We wouldn’t!!” Benjamin cried. “If we saw… If we knew… If it’s true…”

“Everything is fucked anyway, right?” Ember shrugged. “Then why not just avert your eyes and go along with anything and everything that lets you live out the rest of your life in pleasant, hedonistic stupor? Even if you see your commander, together with her sisters and her mother, start hunting down and slaughtering anyone that might pose the slightest threat to them. Even thought the people they want dead were he only ones so far to have any confirmed demon killings.”

“It’s all a demon ploy!” Henry argued. “A trick!”

“A trick to do what?” Ember snorted at the laughable premise.

“To get us to trust a demon!” Henry grasped at the first half-plausible idea he could think of.

“Like you trust the King who has spent the last few years higher than a kite while his wife takes over and spends countless days performing rituals in the dark while the servants in the palace disappear one after another?”

“…” Henry had no answer while Benjamin just held his head and sunk lower.

“Honestly it would be easier to just kill you than try to convince you, but I found it an amusing way to spend a couple of minutes,” Ember chuckled while a certain blonde choked on endless loads of semen that were shot into her one after another.

Beatrice watched her futas do their thing with a proud smile. Her cock was hard with lust and pride, and that did not go unnoticed by one of the futas. Having just cum inside Demi’s ass, the fit pink-haired futa rushed to Beatrice, dropped to her knees and immediately started to service the cock-goddess with her mouth to thank her for this gift. Yet even though she just came, Celestia’s erection would not go away and she kept on jerking herself off while taking Beatrice’s jaw-dislocator deeper and deeper.

So, I get experience even through their fucking? Beatrice noted as she checked her level and experience percentage in her System’s information tab. It’s not going up fast, but once I take it to scale…

“What is this relentless stamina?” Leila asked, looking at her hard cock that just wouldn’t drop its erection even after she just splashed another load across the stupid-fucked Demi’s face seconds ago.

Demi was no longer even able to form words. She would have fallen over had it not been for the dickgirls who kept her up so that they could keep satisfying their new desires with her fucked body. This made it hardly a surprise that Demi didn’t even notice her clit turn into a dick, nor that she didn’t even notice how she came with it almost as soon as it formed, mistaking it for another, particularly powerful squirting orgasm.

“Give me a minute,” Beatrice said—her attention taken by Leila—and pulled Celestia off her cock just as the pink-hared girl was about to cum.

Beatrice then walked over to Leila, leaving the cum-addled futa to cum in her own mouth, hungrily lopping up each shot of her delicious cum, desperately reaching lower to suckle on her fat cock while she came into stupidity.

“If you find that surprising, you’re in for the time of your life,” Beatrice said, put her hand on Leila’s shoulder and leaned in closer and whispered, “Lead these horny dickgirl sluts to the main streets of the city and fuck everyone and everything you desire. Use your cocks to make them dream of cocks, and cocks will be what they shall receive. Spread these dicks and the stupefying pleasure that comes with it throughout the city, and I will give you a cock long enough to fuck anyone to their stomach, even yourself.

Leila’s cock twitched and she came a little from the thought. She turned to look Beatrice in the eye, wiped the palm of her hand with the fresh cum from her cock and offered it to Beatrice to shake on it.

“Deal,” Leila said as Beatrice shook her sticky hand.

“Deal,” Beatrice said as their hard cocks crossed in agreement.

13