632: Do Not Disturb
540 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“What the fuck is all that noise?” Princess Asuna asked as she—fully nude—walked over to a large window in one of the bedrooms of the late Lord Belmot.

“You and Annie brought enough ‘Pixie Dust’ to drug half the city,” Princes Samira—laying naked on a bed with wrinkled, wet sheets, and only her top hat on her head—reminded Asuna. “How are you surprised about the uproar?”

“It wasn’t my idea,” Asuna said as she looked at the city below. The cries and moans that had engulfed the city reached hundreds of feet high into the air.

“Annie wanted to flaunt her new position—let her take care of the aftermath,” Asuna said and stepped away from the window only to suddenly see one of the two doors to the bedroom swing open and one of the palace guards rush in.

“Commander Asuna, something extraordinary is happening in the city!” the guard reported. “A strange disease or some dark magic is giving—”

The guard suddenly stopped midsentence. He looked at the two naked princesses—their bodies still sweaty—clothes scattered all over the floor, the drenched bedsheets.

“I-I-I…” he stammered.

“Was the sign not obvious?” Asuna asked and pointed at the ‘do not disturb’ sign that hung by a thin rope from the doorknob, still swinging from side to side.

Samira sighed, took off her top hat and reached inside up to her elbow. She then pulled out some kind of a black, feral rodent, with pale, gray eyes. Samira held the animal by its fur as it thrashed about, throwing spit in all directions, and then flung it straight in the guard’s face.

“HWUIAAAAAA~~” the guard screamed when the tiny beast dug its claws and teeth in his face and proceeded to maul the flesh off his skull. The guard fell on the ground, desperately trying to get the rodent off himself up to the very moment of his agonizing death.

“Why?” Asuna asked when the lifeless form stopped moving. “He still could have been useful.”

“He is,” Samira said as she extended her hand and drained the dark energy from the guard’s body. “Mother doesn’t want any more unnecessary rumors spreading about her dear daughters. Not with Melody’s birthday so close.”

“What’s so special about it anyway?” Asuna asked. “Age is just a number as father always used to say.”

“Was that what he said when he fancied mother before she was even—”

“Wait, more importantly, what was he talking about before you tore his face off?” Asuna suddenly remembered. “A disease or dark magic?”

“That foul dust does have that effect on many people,” Samira said, welcoming the rodent back into her top hat while still laying on the bed.

“And was he always that hung?” Asuna walked closer to the body, eying the giant bulge in the guard’s thighs.

“Do you really think that I know or care who he even is?” Samira asked.

“I do,” Asuna said, kneeled next to the dead man’s waist and pulled out his sword from the sheath. “Vesper was his name. And if anyone had a package that impressive…”

Asuna cut the man’s thighs right at the groin and two cocks popped into plain view from the hole.

“AH!?” Asuna yelped and reactively stepped back. “What foul demon magic is this!?”

The discovery surprised Samira as well and she finally rose from the bed to take a better look.

_____

“High Priestess, over here!” a man called out to a princess dressed in robes of white and gold. The man swung his hips, rotating his two dicks like a windmill, drops of cum flying in all directions. “Like what you see, High Priestess? There’s more where that came from! Come here and cleanse my dicks from sin!”

SLAM!

Annie brought down her hamaxe, shattering the pavement in front of her and shouted, “Get out of my sight before I part you from your sins permanently!

“Bah!” the man gave up on the idea and walked off, though clearly not sober enough to take Annie’s threats seriously.

And though Annie scared off a few nearby schlong carriers there were still too many to count all around here.

“P-Princess Annie, what do we do!?” asked one of the few palace guards that remained with Annie.

Before Annie could answer, white stuff flew across the air and splashed across her face.

“WHO FUCKING DARED!?!?” Annie screamed, black mist erupting from beneath her robes in all directions.

9