498: How About a Kiss? (18++)
2.6k 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“W-what the hell do you think you’re doing!?” Felix raised his voice. He turned his head and saw a sly smile on the freckled redhead’s face.

“What? You’re going to tell me you don’t like it?” Ember laughed as she undid Felix’s pants and got out something that clearly liked what it saw and felt. “Your cock here speaks truthfully.”

“Of course, when you’re groping it like that!” Felix tried to justify his growing hard-on.

“Oh, it’s all because of li'l ol' me? And not at all because you secretly want to ravage that girl right as she is, cocks and all!?”

“Hell no!” Felix denied Ember’s accusations.

“Really now? Even though your cock gets bigger and bigger in my hand while you watch that girl jerk her two cocks with her tongue out?”

“It’s all demon magic!” Felix shouted. “Demon magic! The High Priest will destroy the demon and all her lackeys!”

“Pffffft!!” Ember couldn’t hold a straight face after hearing such farse. It took her a moment and a tear of laughter from her left eye, but Ember had a reply. “Your types are all the same. Pretending that you’re all so good and moral and above it all. You’re not like those perverts. You have principals! A proper moral compass! Ha! As if! Lucky for the world that the lower head always shows what it thinks! And it ain’t thinking about no flowers and sunshine!”

“Hey, Ava, want to give it a little kiss?” Joshua asked Ava pointing at his rock-hard cock that he slowly stroked to the double dick-girls performance.

“Go jump off a cliff!” was Ava’s short reply.

Beatrice wasn’t too fond of that reply. She walked a little closer behind Ava and put her tail into action. Despite cursing Joshua and wishing him a swift demise, the pleasure was too great for Ava to stop. But Beatrice was not a fan of flip-flopping. She snuck the cock-shaped tip of her tail between Ava’s legs, right beneath her two cocks, where the drenched pussy was aching to be filled.

“AAAHN!?” Ava cryed out when she felt something warm touch her overly sensitive pussy lips.

“How about that kiss for mister… ?”

“Joshua,” Joshua told Beatrice his name as he walked closer to Ava.

“Yes, for Joshua!” Beatrice said with a smile. “A little kiss first, then a mouthful after that… I’m sure you’ll love it.” “He can kiss himself if he likes it so muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~!!!!!??”

Beatrice thrust her tail into Ava’s pussy, sliding in all the way with no effort or resistance. The hot, wet cave practically sucked Beatrice’s tail in, and with each pullout, Ava’s pussy muscles clung hard to the phallic snake and sucked it back in. Beatrice wasn’t even sure if she was fucking Ava or if Ava’s pussy was fucking itself using Beatrice’s tail as a toy.

“Aaahh!!! Ahnh~~~” Ava moaned and screamed in deranged ecstasy masturbating as she spurted cum all over. First form one dick, then from another. All the way through the fucking, all the way through her orgasm she kept on masturbating as she sprayed herself and Joshua’s pants that were around his knees and lower while she sucked him off with the passion of a true cock-loving slut.

“Wow! Ah! That’s more like it! About time!” Joshua tried to be smug, but it took all his willpower not to cum on the spot. But he couldn’t. Not that quickly. Not again. Joshua knew he needed to get his early misfires under control.

“Well, how about it, champ?” Ember asked Felix while slowly and sensually stroking him all through the show they both surveyed with great joy. “Will you finally be honest with me?”

“If you already know anything, why does it even matter what I say?” Felix asked, his voice having none of his previous fighting spirit.

“Well, if you’re honest with me, you’ll finally get your wish and go fuck that Ava girl’s brains out,” Ember whispered sweetly into Felix’s ear. “Not literally, though. We need her alive.”

“For what?” Felix’s brain momentarily reignited and he started thinking.

“Does it really matter?” Ember asked and breathed hot ear into his ear as she started playing with his ear with her lips and tongue while using her other hand to play with his balls. “Tell me: what really matters to you right now?”

“That I want to fuck Ava!” Felix confessed. “Pound her doggy style, face down into the dirt while she screams my name, and then creampie her used hole while she milks herself!”

“Good boy!” Ember praised Felix. “Now let’s prepare you for that fantasy of yours while those three have their fun.”

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

35