499: Lactation (18++)
3.2k 0 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Did you hear that, Savior?” Ember shouted to Beatrice who continued to use her tail to fuck Ava through her multi-cock cum-spurting orgasm.

“Loud and clear!” Beatrice answered and quickly brought up the tab of her Eros Skills available for purchase and enhancement. With two Skill Points available and another one just moments away from achievement, Beatrice decided to expand her arsenal of lewdness.

Skill Name: Lactation

Rank: F

Type: Eros Craft / Active

Cost: 20 Stamina

Cooldown: 30 minutes

Description: The target starts uncontrollably lactating copious amounts of delicious milk.

Requires direct skin contact between the Succubus and the target.

Minimum Requirements:

Character level: 5

“Let’s see how this works,” Beatrice said with a smile as she acquired her new Eros Craft Skill and then used it on Ava through the direct contact of her tail in Ava’s pussy.

“Mmmfmf!?” Ava suddenly moaned into Joshua’s dick from sheer surprise when she felt a strange tingling in her breasts.

“Huh? What’s happening?” Joshua asked when she saw Ava’s eyes bulge not so much from pleasure but from shock while her hands went from jerking her sore cocks to groping her armor.

“Oh, oops, completely forgot,” Beatrice laughed and then used [STRIP!] on Ava to reveal what she had done to the double-cocked Purple Cape.

All of Ava’s armor and clothing instantly unlocked, unraveled, and flew off her with such ease that it beggared belief. Yet it also somehow was not torn to shreds and landed intact all around Ava, Joshua, and Beatrice, revealing Ava’s fit, naked body for all to see.

Unfortunately for Joshua, he was unable to marvel at Ava’s slim waist or prominent, well-defined six-pack, or her perky B-cups. All Joshua saw was white.

“AAAGH!?” Joshua exclaimed and reflectively recoiled, inadvertently pulling his cock out of Ava’s mouth. The build-up of large quantities of milk that was obstructed by Ava’s tightly fitted armor suddenly burst out and splattered all over Joshua’s face.

“What the hell!?!?” Joshua screamed, fearing the worse. Yet his fears were not realized. And Joshua quickly understood what was it that blinded him so. For the white liquid that blinded him was much more fluid than the liquid he feared. Thus, it quickly ran down his face and into his open mouth.

“Pheh!?” Joshua was about to spit out every last drop of the white liquid that got into his mouth, but the tastebuds on his tongue quickly stopped him from doing so. “W-wait… This is…?”

“AAH!? What the hell is going on!?” Ava cried as she groped her breasts which kept spurting more and more milk. The pressure was no longer as ludicrous as upon the initial discharge. Instead, Ava now had milk pouring down her body.

“Holy fuck, this is incredible!!” Joshua screamed and swallowed everything he had in his mouth, before wiping his face and then licking every drop of Ava’s milk off his hands that he could.

“I don’t think that was what Felix meant when he said, ‘milks herself’,” Ember chuckled.

“Who the fuck cares what he meant!?!?” Joshua screamed and jumped on Ava, knocking her to the ground.

Before Ava’s back even touched the ground, Joshua went to work and started slurping all that delicious milk off of the finest dish mother nature could offer—a silky smooth, fit, and fertile female body.

“SHLORPH, SLUARHP, Huaaaah!!” Joshua did not care how base he looked or sounded. He simply devoured Ava’s milk and worked up her body to her breasts, upon which he proceeded to suck that milk directly from the source.

“Uaaah!? What the hell is going on!?” Ava moaned, half-delirious from the strange sensations in her breasts and around her nipples.

Caught off guard right at the end of her multi-orgasm, with her cocks too sore to be pleasured easily, this new lactating sensation turned out to be just what her body needed to continue its journey in pleasure land.

Combined with the insistent thrusting into its pussy by a python-shaped, cock-like tail of the succubus, Ava’s body used the strangely pleasant feeling of getting her milk sucked out of her by a grown man with the power of a vacuum to hurl itself toward another climax, spurred on by the throbbing hotness it experienced when Beatrice finally came herself and unloaded deep into Ava’s pussy, instantly filling it to overflowing.

-87 AP

Level up!

Additional Skill Point available!

Thank you for reading! :)

Consider supporting me and donating on my Patreon here. (60 extra chapters are currently available)

Don't forget to add this story to your reading list and favorite the chapter if you enjoyed it ❤

Special thanks for supporting my writing goes out to my generous S-ranked Patrons: Torasque, Mega, VanDerWaalz, Aaron Keeler, Strngbrw, Tentai lover, and Havenafuntime!

33