611: To Stick It In (18++)
1.9k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sara and Celestia lunged at each other with boobs and hard cocks swinging, and practically fought for position into the other’s vag. Each wanted to be the one to dominate the other, each impatient, thoughts ruled by their new, single-minded organ. But even without achieving penetration their cocks throbbed with maddening delight. Horny out of their minds, the friction alone against the flesh of a sexy fuckslut was enough to build toward another climax.

“Woah there!” Ember grabbed the big titty goth from behind and pulled her away from Celestia.

“Yeah, easy,” Beatrice said as she did the same to the pink-haired cock-slinger.

“Ah! No! Let me go!” Celestia cried.

“Let me fuck her!!” Sara demanded as her cock and tits bounced in all directions through her struggle to get free. “She wants my cock!! Look at her! I need to fuck her now!!”

Their cocks twitched and swung in all directions while the two new futanaris thrashed and clawed, trying to break out of the powerful hold of the futa demon and her loyal servant.

“Wouldn’t it be a shame if you just came straight away like that?” Ember asked. “A few short pumps and that’s it? That’d be sad. Surely you can do better than that!”

“It is your first time after all,” Beatrice added. “You should make it count! Turn it into something truly special!”

“I am special!!” Sara rambled while only thinking of sticking her cock into Celestia’s hole. It no longer even mattered into which hole. “I’ll make her cum! I’ll make her scream my name as I pump her with my cum!”

“It’ll feel even better if you take things slowly,” Beatrice gave a tip to the two futanaris, though it was obvious that neither listened nor cared.

Ember just laughed and went along with the teasing. It was obvious to her that these two were beyond any thoughts more complicated than “thrust”. “And she knew that Beatrice knew this too.

“Slowly now,” Beatrice said as she nudged Celestia forward by an inch.

“Hehe,” Ember laughed and did the same.

“Haaah~” both futas salivated as they watched each other’s cocks and pussies in their way closer to each other. So close, yet out of reach. Celestia tried to swing her hips to at least reach Sara’s new cock. Just out of reach. A little bit more.

“AHN!” Celestia moaned when she finally made cock-on-cock contact. But just then Beatrice pulled the pink hair girl away again. “Nooo!!”

“‘No’, indeed,” Beatrice said. “No self-control. All you think about is ‘thrust-thrust, pump-pump’! Have you completely forgotten about the importance of foreplay?”

“Absolutely!” Ember nodded. “What a shameful display!”

“Let us fuck already!!” Sara foamed at the mouth. “Please!!”

“I think I’ll be taking those cocks back, thank you very much,” Beatrice said.

“WHAT!? NO!!”

“PLEASE, NO!”

“Just kidding,” Beatrice winked and let Celestia go.

“Ah?” having been let go from the hold she so desperately fought against, Celestia found herself in freefall toward Sara’s giant tits and cock that approached her at the exact same speed after Ember released the goth girl at the same time with Beatrice.

“Celestia!” Sara cried out when the pink-haired girl fell face-first into her giant tits.

“Smhahmfm!” Celestia’s cry got muffled up by the giant balls of heavenly soft flesh. Not that Celestia cared. She just wanted to thrust and fuck the pussy juice out of her friend’s other “soft flesh”. Unfortunately for them both, Sara was just as eager to fuck Celestia. She held Celestia even tighter, pressing her head deep into her breasts while she humped her lower body, poking and prodding Celestia’s firm, athletic body with her cock, trying to find a hole, any hole to stick it in.

But all this resulted in neither of them getting any fucking done. Celestia increasingly quickly ran out of air inside Sara’s milkers while their cocks poked at anything and everything except the one thing they desired.

“Oh, boy,” Beatrice chuckled.

“First-timers, eh?” Ember watched with amusement.

“Can’t be helped,” Beatrice sighed. “I’ll just have to guide this one a little.”

“Then it’s up to me to help the one with the absurd tits?” Ember asked with a laugh before grabbing Sara’s throat from behind and squeezing firmly.

“Huugh?!” Sara gasped when she felt her flow of air obstructed.

“Sooo, just a quick question,” Ember said quietly into Sara’s ear. “Assuming that you both need air, for how long do you plan to keep suffocating her with your ridiculous sacks of fat?”

15