613: New Arrivals (18+)
1.5k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Yes, all the pixie dust that you can fit in your nostrils,” Henry, the palace guard, assured the four women as he led them to the same location where they encountered the tailed, cock-wielding sex demon.

“I have pretty big nostrils,” said the dark-skinned beauty with box braid hairstyle as she lightly rubbed her nose.

“Yeah, I noticed,” Henry said.

“Can’t you give us some more right now? Pretty please!?” a cute blonde girl asked as she pitched up her voice and fluttered her eyelashes.

“No, can’t do,” Henry said. “You big-nose friend soloed a bag meant for six people.”

“Who you calling ‘big-nose’!?” the braid girl raised her voice.

“Riiight,” Henry tried not to respond as he watched the braided girl’s pupils dilate more and more. “Anyway, we’re almost there, so you’ll be cumming just from being alive in no time.”

“Um… Henry?” Benjamin, who had been walking ahead of the group, stopped in his tracks and stood there at the last turn with a look as if he’d seen a ghost fucking the King and Queen raw at the same.

“What is it?” Henry walked up to his accomplice and was left speechless when he saw what Henry saw.

The two girls they had brought here to “investigate” some strange noises were now fucking each other. And not in a lesbian scissoring way. They both had dicks! Bigger than Henry had, to his dismay. Both of them covered in cum, moaning their little hearts out with silly, half-lucid grins. The pink hair girl was thrusting in and out of her goth friend, forming a puddle of cum under the goth’s butt, while the goth received a handjob from the demon’s ally-slash-slave.

And if that wasn’t enough, the demon was fucking the pink hair girl with her dick from behind, driving her into the goth, effectively fucking them both at the same time, while also thrusting her tail down her redhead slave’s throat.

And the redhead had a suspiciously lewd expression on her face rather than a pained one. She even managed to continue her service to the girl-dick that had already unleashed its cum at least once before. It was hard for Henry to tell how many times and who came as the foursome were covered in more cum than he’d be able to pump out in a month.

“Why did you sto-ooo-WHAT!?” the braided girl stared wide-eyed at the bewildering foursome. She then scratched her nose and said, “That’s some hard-hitting stuff, you’ve got there. Where’s more?”

“Hm? What are you all looking at?” the blonde cutey in a skimpy mage’s outfit skipped and hopped to the trio to see what they were staring at. She turned the corner, saw what the other’s saw, and exclaimed, “WHAT THE FUCK!?”

“What’s wrong, Demi?” a petite girl with a shoulder-length, wavy, wild blue hair rushed up to her friend. Her orange skirt fluttered, revealing a black thong that left little to the imagination, while her pierced nipples pressed hard against her tight tank top. She quickly joined the group to sate her curiosity and was not disappointed with what she saw. “Hoooly shiiiit. You weren’t kidding about their pixie dust being hard hitting, Kris. I barely had any and I’m already hallucinating!”

“It’s not the pixie dust, you dumb bimbo!!” Demi screamed. “You three selfish sluts didn’t even leave any for me, and yet I’m seeing what you’re all seeing!”

“I’m a slut!?” Ivy, the blue-haired girl screamed back. “You cheated on your husband with my husband, you two-timing cock-sucker!!”

“Huuh? What?” the fourth girl spoke up after getting awoken from her quick upright nap, leaning against a dirty wall. Her hair was a lighter color of blue than that of her sister, and much, much longer, curling and spiraling around itself toward the end. Out of the four girls that came with the two palace guards, she was the most covered up. With a dark blue tunic with long sleeves, white thighs, black gloves, and even a hoodie over her head, she barely put any skin on display. “What’s wrong, Demi?”

“Leila!” Demi called out to the napping girl. “Please remind your sister that is she doesn’t want suck her husband’s dick, she shouldn’t be surprised when that dick finds another pair of lips!”

“Oh, it’s that boring conversation again,” Leila sighed as her heavy eyelids fell back down. “You two have fun, I’ll just take five minutes to—”

“NO!!” Demi and Ivy screamed at the same time.

14