612: A New World (18++)
1.9k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Giving in to Ember’s strong will—as well as firm grip on around her neck—Sara grabbed hold of her big boobs in which a certain girl was drowning and pulled them apart, finally letting Celestia breathe.

But the pink hair girl did not move an inch from her friend’s body. Her mind and body were completely in her dick’s control as she continued to hump and try to find a tight hole to fuck.

“Alright,” Beatrice finally had enough and pulled Celestia up by her hair, away from the big titty goth and closer to her own cock.

“Eh?” Celestia instantly felt the hard shaft push against her firm behind. “But I want to—”

“I know, I know,” Beatrice said reassuringly in a soothing voice, while moving her cock toward the freshly minted futa’s pussy. “I’m going to help you.”

“H-How-WOW!?” Celestia yelped when an eight-incher suddenly filled her up, making her hard cock twitch and leak a few more drops of cum.

“Do you trust me?” Beatrice asked with her cock firmly inside her new futa toy.

“What?” Celestia asked, unable to think clearly between her own cock and the cock that stretched out her pussy all the way to her cervix.

“Do you trust me?” Beatrice asked again with a smile and took a tiny step forward, nudging Celestia forward along with her.

“Y-Yes,” Celestia said, giving in to Beatrice’s guidance.

With their bodies connected, Beatrice’s cock firmly inside the new futa’s pussy, her hips pushing against Celestia’s butt, her boobs pressing against Celestia’s muscly back, Beatrice took one small step at a time, guiding the futa toward her first fuck.

“I can show you the world,” Beatrice whispered. “Debauched, depraved, degen~erate. Tell me, cock-slut, how does it feel to let your dick decide?”

Meanwhile, with one hand around Sara’s neck and grabbing Sara’s hard cock with the other, Ember commanded, “Spread ‘em!”

And spread her legs Sara did, obeying Ember’s hands that made her cock feel so good while barely stroking it. Was it the combination with the obstruction of airflow that made Sara lightheaded and heightened the pleasure of her cock? Sara just wanted it to continue while she watched another hard cock slowly but surely approach her.

“I can open your eyes,” Beatrice continued. “Take you pussy by pussy. Cowgirl, sideways and doggy-style on a magic, throbbing ride.”

Under Beatrice’s guidance, Celestia’s cock was now less than a foot away from the desired wet whole above which a hard cock throbbed from pleasure given by a freckled redhead’s hand.

“A whole new world,” Beatrice said as she moved her hips—and with them—Celestia’s hips and cock closer and closer toward the Sara’s pussy. “A new licentious point of view. No one to tell you ‘no’, or to ‘fuck off’, or say ‘in your dreams’.”

Beatrice rocked her hips and guided Celestia’s cock inside the pussy she craved. Just the tip entering was enough to make Celestia purr and lose her mind. And when Beatrice pulled back a little and fully thrust into Celestia’s pussy, that momentum moved Celestia’s cock fully inside Sara.

“A whole new world,” Celestia gasped as she entered Sara’s pussy. “An addicting feeling I never knew. But when I’m up all in there my mind is clear that I’m in a whole new world with you.”

“I’m in a whole new pussy through you,” Beatrice added, grabbing Celestia’s perky breasts with both hands and playing with them while enjoying the feeling of a new, fit pussy.

“Are you going to fuck or not?” Ember asked, but suddenly got a mouthful of cock-tail to shut her up.

“We’re having a moment!” Beatrice said, annoyed, and rocked her hips, fucking Celestia, and through her, Sara.

“Unbelievable sights,” Celestia moaned as she watched the redhead’s throat get bulged out with a long, sleek tail while feeling Sara’s throbbing cock press against her belly. “Indescribable feeling! Soa—MPHF!?”

Sara grabbed Celestia’s face and pulled her in to swap kissed with the girl that was fucking her raw. Still getting lightly choked by Ember, still receiving a handjob, the cock in her pussy was what sent Sara over the edge. She didn’t even care about fucking anyone anymore. She just wanted to kiss as an orgasm that was building up inside her cock—now doubled by the pleasure in her pussy—overwhelmed her and she shot out her first load, splashing it across Celestia’s belly and underboobs.

16