614: Curiosity F*cked the P*ssy (18++)
2.5k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why not?” Leila murmured even quieter as she visibly slipped into slumber while slouching against a wall.

“Because there’s four fucking girls with fucking dicks fucking each other!!” Demi shouted irked that she even had to say it out loud.

“Oh?” Leila jerked upright as if she’d been hit by an electric current. Her eyes opened to a nearly half-closed state, and she strolled over to the others with all the urgency of a prostitute walking toward her eleventh fuck that day.

However, when Leila witnessed what everyone else saw, her eyes opened to the level of a mostly awoken person.

“Interesting,” Leila uttered with the highest level of passion anyone heard from her in weeks and she strolled straight toward the foursome with no hesitation.

“Up to that point Beatrice continued her fun with her two new futas, paying a little attention to the fresh meat, gauging their reaction. But the attitude of the hooded blue-haired sleepy girl caught her attention.

Leila walked right up to Ember, leaned forward and stared at the tail-on-throat action.

“Amazing,” Leila said as she studied point blank how Ember’s throat bulged bigger and smaller. Her nose all but touched the bulge at its peak when she asked, “Have you ever tried fucking someone all the way through with this?”

“Huh?” Beatrice paused her thrusts. Leila’s demeanor was one thing, but this frank question caught the succubus completely off guard. “I haven’t. But even disregarding the issue of girth, the average human digestive tract is around thirty feet. My tail is nowhere close to that length.”

“Oh, a pity,” Leila sighed and stepped away from Ember’s throat. She then focused her attention on the two dicks that were not usually attached to female members of human species.

Beatrice stopped fucking Celestia completely, her attention caught by the new strange girl’s curiosity. And though Beatrice no longer used her hips and cock to guide Celestia, Celestia did not stop her movement one bit; she only escalated it. Having gotten the taste of the pleasure that was fucking a girl raw and filling her pussy with hot seed, Celestia thrust hard and fast, overcome with desire to plow her goth friend until she could walk no more.

“What sort of magic is this?” Leila asked as she studied the mating of two dickgirls.

With Celestia’s dick way too busy jackhammering the creampied goth pussy, Leila concentrated her attention to the controlled dick of the Goth that was still in the hands of Ember. She probed it, pocked it and even pinched the skin, to the moans of pain and pleasure from the cock’s owner.

“Fascinating,” Leila said as she slid her index finger across the tip of Sara’s cock, collecting some of the sticky hot stuff, fresh out of the pipe. Leila rubbed it between her index finger and thumb, checking the viscosity of the dickgirl’s payload, and after sniffing the sample, she tasted it lightly with the very tip of her tongue.

Leila then smacked her lips and said, “Amazing! It has all the qualities of first-rate semen, even the smell and taste is nailed perfectly! The cock appears to be attached without any seams, scars, nor cuts nor any visible traces of magical tampering. It’s as if these two girls always had a dick for a clit that grew naturally over the years. How did you do it?”

“A magician never reveals her secrets,” Beatrice said with a smile.

“Aw,” again disappointment on Leila’s face who now appeared as wide awake as a normal person should be in a normal situation. But this was far from a normal situation, thus Leila’s normal expression was still abnormal. And having thought for a second, Leila quickly recovered with a question, “But would you be so kind do demonstrate this?”

“On whom?” Beatrice asked.

“Demi, Ivy, Kris, come over here,” Leila said while waving half-heartedly to her three female companions who stayed huddled together with the two palace guards in shock and awe. Leila then quietly said to Beatrice, “Feel free to give as many dicks as you want to any of them… In fact, the more dicks the better… In fact, how many dicks could you put on one girl? What about guys?”

17