Chapter 4: The closet Fujoshi
148 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          Waking up the following morning, I got ready for my new school term. Knowing that I would be able meet Melinda today in school, I left my house early to meet up with her.

          I called Melinda up and asked her if she was now at school so that I could consult with her. My friends, except for Melinda, do not know of my current interest as I had not informed them about recent events.

          Knowing that some people would not view Boy's Love (BL) as a good thing, I do not know how my friends would react if I were to update them. Fearing that they would scorn me, I decided to keep this between myself and Melinda.

          After 30 minutes of walking, I reached outside a large campus. Large letters "Sunshine High School" were engraved on the left wall of the gate while on the right wall was engraved the motto of the school. A banner welcoming the students back-to-school was hung between the gate. 

After admiring the view, I went to my classroom and waited for Melinda to arriveTemplate

          After admiring the view, I went to my classroom and waited for Melinda to arrive. Soon, I saw a slim, hot and fashionable blond-haired and blue-eyed girl walking up to me while waving her hands. I walked up to her and gave her a heartfelt hug.


Me: "Melinda, you arrived. Welcome back. You look beautiful today too. How was your trip?"

Melinda: "Lia! Thank you! I've got souvenirs for you and your family. Let's go back together after school to my house. I'll give you your souvenirs while my family reunites with you. They've missed you and your family."

Me: "Of course I'll go home with you. We should catch up on what has happened during our holidays. Thank you for coming today. I really need your advice and support."

Melinda: "Alright! Let's meet up outside the school gate at 5 p.m. then. You need my help? That's rare. You don't normally ask help from others. What is it?"

Me: "You know I had started reading those manga and anime of what you  would call Boy's Love (BL) right? (>///<) I still have not told the others yet but if I tell them, wouldn't they scorn me? Do they know that you read BL too?"

Melinda: "Ah! So you are worried about that? That depends on what you want. You can keep it to yourself if you wish to. You can tell them whenever you are ready. I'll keep it as a secret for you."

Me: I was worried, "Buutttt...."

Melinda: "So what will it be?"

          I gave her suggestion a quick thought and decided to give it a try. I told Melinda about my agreement to her terms. As I was about to ask her more, the door opened suddenly, and I saw a slim, tall silhouette enter the classroom.

To be continued...


EDITED

Edited by: Arexio
Discord: Arexio#4350
Scribble Hub: https://www.scribblehub.com/profile/586/
0