Chp 57 – Hunger 
1.4k 6 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 57 - Hunger 

 

Tyler POV

 

"As hard as you can without hurting me." Rachael moans.

 

Taking her words to heart, I begin my preparations. I put my hands under her dress and over her abdomen and give slight shocks where her nerves are, with a focus around her womb, vaginal canal, and her ovaries, causing her to immediately orgasm and twitch around me. Her tongue comes wagging out of her mouth and I catch it in mine, continuing with the sparks on her tongue.

 

"Oh my God, oh my God. This is...Whatever you're doing, keep it-ahhh!" She yells out as I shock her from the inside.

 

"Don't worry. Just enjoy yourself. Drown in me." I whisper into her ear.

 

I pin her against a wall and as she starts loosening up, I can go harder and deeper into her folds, ultimately being stopped by her cervix, a little less than half of my dick is out, but that can be changed. 

 

"I'm cumming again. Are you about to?" She gasps.

 

"Sorry, Rachael."

 

"Gosh, you're a beast."

 

As she's about to orgasm for the 3rd time, I grab her by the shoulder, plunging deeper into her while I run my hand down her back, shocking her muscles again.

 

"Ahhhh!!! Fuuuuck! You're cheating."

 

"I'm close. Do you mind if I let it out inside? You won't have to worry about pregnancy."

 

"YES. Finally."

 

At her words, I angle myself against her cervix and plunge all the way in. I continue pistoning her, even as her legs around me go loose. 

 

"Ohhhhh…It's in...my stomach." 

 

I pull down her dress enough to reveal her moderate breasts and on instinct, I sink my fangs into them. My venom goes into her and her blood comes out. It tastes sweeter than her neck. She tastes mature almost, maybe because she's a mother. I can feel the endorphins pumping through my head. I see why vampires like sucking blood so much, I might start doing this more often. 

 

Eventually, I can't fight my lust anymore, and I release a strong surge of semen into her womb and I release her breast as her insides spasm around me.

 

"Ahhhhh…"

 

"Ughhh…..my ovaries…"

 

Giving her a quick breather, I carry her over to the bathroom with my cock still inside her. I turn her around, put her feet down, and place her hands against the countertop so she faces the large bathroom mirror.

 

"I can feel it sloshing around inside me. Can you really keep going?"

 

"Of course. After all, this is a cheating pussy. I have to make sure it can't be used by anyone else, even you."

 

"Why would you say that?"

 

"Because you're mine now, Rachael. And it's my job to pleasure you." I whisper as I kiss her cheek and slowly build up a pace.

 

"I don't feel worn out, do I?" She turns to me.

 

"You feel wonderful," I tell her as I ram into her. 

 

I focus on her hitting her weak points and grab the base of her blond hair to keep her gaze in the mirror. Her hot breath fogging up the mirror as her eyeliner starts to run.

 

"My womb...it feels weird."

 

"No. My womb needs more."

 

I continue thrusting into the back of her womb, producing spasms until her legs finally give out as she orgasms around me. I use her hair to keep her up for the extent of her orgasm before placing her down softly on the counter.

 

"Please cum with me next time." She pleads.

 

"Of course. I'm close." I wipe the hair out of her face and kiss her lips before going at it again. 

 

Amid my ecstasy, I feel a strange force in my head, like a bubble. And I feel Rachael's. Her self-conscious feelings, the ecstasy she shares with me, I feel her almost like I feel her body. To think such a beautiful mother will be working as my assistant...

 

BREAK HER

 

Instinctively, I sink my fangs into her back and my entire body produces a shock rippling through her. And I release a flood inside her as her mature blood runs down my tongue.

 

"You're beautiful Rachael." I moan as my seed continues flooding her womb, my body creating more and more as it's used.

 

".....ahhhhh….." She quivers.

 

"Rachael?"

 

"Hehe." She turns and gives me a drunken smile, then thrusts her hips back at me.

 

"Rachael?" Did I do something to her? And why do I feel so good?

 

"I'm...fffine. You just...surprised me."

 

"Do you think you can go again?"

 

"Just one more…"

 

"Anal?"

 

"That's a joke...are you still cumming?"

 

"I can stop it if you want." But I don't want to.

 

"You're not even human."

 

"Let's do the last round on the bed."

 

"I want top."

 

I carry her over to the bed, lay down, and rotate her around so she's facing me.

 

"Ohhh...I can't tell if I love that or hate it. Look what you did to me, it doesn't even hurt." She rubs a bulge on her abdomen.

 

"Vampire venom is a powerful narcotic. Do you need help?"

 

"No. I have some pride as a woman. I can handle an experienced dick, even if it's a big one." 

 

"I just dominated you."

 

"I wanted that. And...you cheated."

 

"Sor—"

 

"Shut up boss." She cuts me off and begins rocking her hips back and forth.

 

"Since when do secretaries tell their boss what to do?"

 

"That's my job. I...fuck...schedule your time." She unbuttons my shirt and places her hands on my chest. 

 

"Then when is the next time we do this?" I ask mischievously.

 

"When I...say" I thrust in the middle of her sentence.

 

"Tomorrow?"

 

"Maybe a quickie."

 

"I'm cumming."

 

"Me too." 

 

I thrust into her one lightly and let out a few more spurts into the churning mass inside her. Rachael collapses on me in a tired heap. I carry her to the shower and for the first time in a while, I pull myself out from inside her. Her vagina gapes from my exit, and a steady stream of my semen leaks from her. I remove the last of our clothing, turn on the water and wash the both of us with slow progress. She's too tired to do anything herself, and all I can think about is having more of her. I tease her nipple as I'm cleaning my fang marks from her breast.

 

"I'm going to need life insurance if you keep going." She says.

 

KILL HER WITH KINDNESS

 

"I'll just bring you back like brand new."

 

"My ovaries are throbbing. Maybe we should have gone with your idea of a movie instead."

 

"Maybe we should do this again at a movie theater." I chuckle.

 

"I've awoken a beast."

 

"Then I've awoken a sleeping beauty." I sweep her into my arms and dry her before carrying her to the bed.

 

"Are we sleeping here?"

 

"That's typically what you do at a hotel."

 

"What about Henry?"

 

"He'll be fine. You can text him that we'll be back tomorrow."

 

I cover her up in the bed and lay her head in my lap.

 

"Are you wanting me to suck your dick?"

 

"No, but you can if you want. I just have some work that I want to get done." 

 

"Then why are we naked and like this?" She looks up at me from my lap.

 

"I want you to be comfortable around me all the time, not only when you're hyped up on endorphins."

 

"So, you don't want me to suck your dick?"

 

"I want you to do it if that's what you want. I want intimacy from you, not just sex."

 

"You're confusing me. Are you asexual?"

 

"Not in the slightest. Listen, Rachael, I like sex, but I see it more as a tool to develop intimacy. Sex without intimacy is not something I want. I'm more than just my instinct to breed."

 

"Sorry."

 

"No need to be sorry, Rachael. You asked the questions that mattered. Now you know me better. That's what you're supposed to do. Is it alright if I ask a question?"

 

"Sure."

 

"Why did you cheat on your husband?"

 

"..." Her face pales.

 

"..." I stroke her hair.

 

"I...I never loved him. He was just the best man available at the time, and I was approaching the end of my 20s. He wasn't really a nice guy, but he cared for me."

 

"Honesty, that's good."

 

"Henry's biological father joined the facility a few months after we married. He was very handsome, if a bit older. It was also very clear that he had a lot of power in the organization, even though my husband was technically his superior. He was also very kind and charismatic when I first met him, not at all like my husband. He seduced me when we worked,   and I genuinely believed he loved me. Soon he started demanding more and more of me, and eventually, I tried to stop it, but then he showed his true colors. He threatened my life and essentially raped me daily. But somehow I felt like I still loved him." She turns her face away from me and I feel tears drip down my leg.

 

"So he was powerful, handsome, and good at manipulating people to get what he wants."

 

"Go ahead, laugh at my shallowness."

 

"It's no laughing matter. Most people are shallow. So after experiencing someone like that, you fall for me, of all people?" I turn her teary face towards me.

 

"But you're—"

 

"Worse. Exponentially worse. At least potentially. I'm just younger.  Less experienced, sure, but much wiser. What have you learned from your experience?"

 

"Why are you doing this?" She sobs.

 

"To teach you a lesson so few people have learned. Never live your life by your feelings. You can taste them, savor them, treasure them, but never swim in them. If you do, then all you'll ever be is a pawn for somebody to use. Like Henry's biological father used you. Like you used your husband. Like how I just did to you." I stroke her tears away.

 

"You were so nice, and now…"

 

"Were? I am being nice. It would be cruel to let you live in delusion. To let you live as a slave to your whims and emotions. Freedom requires choice. And choice requires awareness. I don't want you to be my pawn. There are over 8 billion of them on this planet alone. I'm sorry for your pain, but maybe this time you'll learn to not touch the stove." I pull her into a hug.

 

"Let me go."

 

"Please be more than a pawn. You'll do that for me? Won't you?"

 

"You're a two-faced asshole. Let me go!"

 

"I can't. You're mine."

 

"Fuck you."

 

"You just did."

 

"Are you really not letting me go? I'll bite."

 

"I'll bite back."

 

"Why are you doing this?"

 

"To help you. Partially to help myself because I don't want you jumping on the next biggest asshole. But mostly to help you and Henry." 

 

"Bullshit." She says quietly.

 

"You'll ruin your life and Henry's if you continue your past behavior. It won't be on purpose, but that makes it worse, not better."

 

"This is a shitty first date."

 

"I thought it was great up until a few minutes ago. But the next ones will be better, I promise." I kiss her forehead.

 

"...I want to ask you a similar question. You better answer honestly." 

 

"Go for it. I've got nothing to hide."

 

"What made you so cynical?"

 

"I'm quite the optimist, but I'm also very realistic. If you change the question to how I turned out this way, then I suppose I would answer with the world."

 

"In your mind, the world makes billions of pawns."

 

"It does. Pawns are amazing. They're numerous, but they are limited in their usefulness. It takes other pieces to compensate. By sheer luck, I was put in situations where I was able to understand some parts of human nature." 

 

"What parts?"

 

"Enough parts to hate society, but not humans. In my younger years, I was very brash, still am in a lot of ways. I made enemies, lost people. I understand if I gave you such a shock and fright that you may not trust me anymore. That's fine, you can leave." 

 

"I'm not leaving. Henry likes you too much."

 

"You really should have chosen better. All I have is knowledge of thoughts and emotions. Everything else I copied off of others."

 

"Honesty, that's good."

 

"Maybe we should go head back. I don't know why I flipped like that. Maybe we can try and start over sometime in the future."

 

"No, thanks. Doing what you want is the last thing I want to do right now. I believe you said you had some work to do? You better get on it. I'm going to watch a scary movie with my new lap pillow." She grabs the remote from the nightstand, turns on The Conjuring, then lays back down in my lap.

 

"Oh, I really hope someone doesn't suck my dick. How painful it would be."

 

"Nice try. It'll be painful once I bite it."

 

"Are you really just going to watch a movie?"

 

"Lap pillows don't talk. They just stay warm, smell good, and do work so I can have a job tomorrow."

 

"I shouldn't have pushed you like that, Rachael. I'm sorry."

 

"Tyler, it's ok. You're right to not trust me. I'm a cheater, after all. Don't worry, I'll earn your trust eventually, you'll fall for me. Thank you for trying to help, really. I'm trying to take it in, so please just shut up."

 

I kiss her cheek and comb her hair before clearing my mind. Time to get to work.

 

I form a pair of contact lenses over my eyes, form a matching set of haptic gloves on my hands, and connect it all up to my phone using my control over the exterium in the devices. Cortana immediately recognizes what I'm trying to do, and a holographic computer screen and keyboard overlay my vision.

 

I set up a few extra screens to block the view of Rachael's butt so I won't be tempted, and I get to work.

 

The first order of business is to decide how I'm going to take care of personnel for my business empire. I want the business model to be almost entirely vertical, at least the first stage of it. No paying other companies for raw materials, transportation, communication, manufacturing, food for employees, nothing. I'm going to be making a lot of enemies in the business world, so I can't allow opportunities where companies can collude together to deny me business.

 

Raw materials will be handled by recycling plants until I get into space. We can get paid for taking care of it and then get paid again when I sell a product. The machinery and chemical processes involved in destroying and repurposing certain materials like plastics are too dangerous for humans to be involved in. The modifications I made today at the plant produce large quantities of highly combustible and toxic gases before things like graphene get created. I would immediately be charged with multiple international crimes and a slew of national ones if a whistleblower incident occurred. 

 

No, all manufacturing will be handled by automated systems. I'll probably need to code some non-sentient A.I.'s, since Cortana is struggling with that. All current personnel can be incentivized to retrain and become security staff, I'll need lots. Automated hydroponic fish farms will supply free and healthy food to staff and their families, which will increase employee loyalty. The excess can be sold or given away for a business or PR move. Since my production will be decentralized, I only need to worry about semi-trucks for transportation. I can make the trucks and the fuel from byproducts and excess at the manufacturing plants, but the drivers are a huge liability...screw it. I'll just have everything delivered via drone. It'll be good publicity and as long as I roll out quick enough, governments won't be able to write regulations fast enough. 

 

So I have raw materials, manufacturing, and logistics down. I'll need more secretarial/managerial staff as well as a legal team, but that can be worked on as I need it. That really only leaves what I want to produce and establishing brand recognition.

 

I think I'll start by copying and downgrading my current selection of inventions. By outperforming and underselling the competition, my company will instantly become the new platform where everything is done. And with that, an enormous amount of power will be in my hands. I will be able to force the way society runs. Decide what companies can survive, which ones will die. My narrative would become society's narrative, at least given ample amounts of time. But I won't take it to such extremes. I learned my lesson in my past life. The most I'll do is be a guiding hand. An invincible hand, but a soft and invisible one.

 

I'll just pay for a few articles to be written about my products, make a website, and get a few notable reviewers on YouTube to review my product line. I'll make and ship it all in the morning.

 

Rachael grips my leg during a scary scene, and I'm drawn out of my work mindset. I can smell her fear and her slight arousal. She tasted delicious…

 

=<=>=

45