Sorry for the Hiatus
1.5k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry for the Hiatus

 

So I've been away from scribblehub for a while. When it first started, I wasn't able to post to Scribblehub because of some personal reasons, but I still worked on the series and shared it on my discord. And after a while, I'll be honest, I forgot about scribblehub as I got busier and busier. Thank you for all the concern you had for me, and maybe more importantly, my series. I hope I can give you something enjoyable and worthwhile.

 

Also, my output has taken a sharp decline due to work and college, but I don't intend to quit this project. It's more of a challenge and a practice for my skills as a writer. Writing this specific novel well is unbelievably difficult, in ways that I won't bore you guys with unless you care to hear it. The only real advantage is that I don't need to do much world building, however that's the easy part of stories. I know many ways that I could improve the quality of this work, however this story is already very long and will grow even longer. I simply don't have the time to write enough, and the perfection of this work isn't my goal. That said, I still greatly appreciate the criticisms you all have given me and I intend to take them on in a new light.

 

I'll be releasing the chapters up to 59 following this update. As for future updates, Discord gets updates in batches of chapters that I feel flow well together. And Scribblehub is still up in the air. I want to see the Discord grow, so call it an incentive or call it manipulation, or ignore it all together, I'll be releasing chapters to Scribblehub in larger portions with lengthier intervals. That is the plan for now, and it will undoubtedly change in the future.

 

Again, thank you for your concern, and sorry for the long wait.

=<=>=

 

https://discord.gg/Q7hQgPh

31