Chp 66 – Personal Business
633 11 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 66 - Personal Business

 

Back at home…

 

"This Harbinger might save a few people here and there, but by and large, he's a menace to society!" I reach for the remote and turn up the volume.

 

"But Mr. Jameson, we can't blame all of NYC's problems on one man." The news anchor says.

 

"No, but we can blame him for his own actions! We can blame him for inspiring every other vigilante out there. People are going out like him, playing hero in the middle of the night, getting hit by cars and injuring themselves and others! Kids are doing it. And on the off chance that vigilantes are successful, they tamper with evidence and create more damages than there would have been normally! Emergency orders are in place to help deal with the rapidly growing number of criminals who can't be charged under the law! The harbinger himself ran off with evidence related to one of the biggest Jewelry heists in history, and now investigators have no leads!"

 

"I'm going to go beat him up!" Nia wraps her arms around my neck and bites my ear.

 

"No, I want to be friends with him."  I kiss her hand.

 

"But-"

 

"Nia, come help me wash some fruits for your brother." My mother calls out.

 

"Ok." Nia scurries off and I focus back on the television.

 

"We have to adapt to the changing circumstances of our society. The Harbinger is giving us time to do that." The anchor says.

 

"But that does not justify his actions nor absolve him of his crimes. It's precisely because we are in hard times that we need to stick to the values that this country was founded on and remain independent- '' The channel switches back to the anchor.

 

Damn, he was doing so good too…

 

"It looks like we lost Mr. J. Jonah Jameson due to some technical difficulties. Perhaps we can get him back on in the future. Certainly, we need to all remain diligent and do whatever is necessary to keep our communities safe. In other news, Stark Industries director, Obadiah Staine, is holding a press conference discussing the future of Stark Industries." The scene shifts to Obadiah on a podium in a press room.

 

"It's no secret that Stark Industries produces weapons of acute destruction overseas and that in doing so, we contribute to the broader destruction of our climate like so many other companies. But we're not here to profit off of destruction, we're here to facilitate the safety of our great United States of America. Which is why Stark Industries is joining with Fujikawa Industries to create a new breed of weapons. Ones that will do the job and nothing more. I look forward to avenging the death of Tony Stark with these weapons publicly, but until then, we will have to keep certain specifics under wrap. I will be taking questions now."

 

I should probably rescue Tony soon…

 

The front door opens and Rachael walks in with a ponytail and business clothes.

 

"Sorry, I woke up really late and just saw your text."

 

"No problem. Just sit down right there. Tyler, come sit down for breakfast." Gwen says.

 

Gwen, Nia, my mother, Rachael, and Liz are around the table. Nia is wearing my shirt and probably nothing else, still sporting her bed head. Gwen is in a green long-sleeve shirt and purple yoga pants. Liz is sporting a thong with a chain skirt and a cropped mesh hoody. My mother wears what can only be described as black witch lingerie, completely see-through might I add. If there's a dress code, then Rachael's the only one not in line.

 

If that ominous book in my mother's lap is any indicator, I won't like it today.

 

"Sit between Rachael and Liz please," Gwen says.

 

With a nod from my mother, Liz starts feeding me grapes from her plate.

 

"So, we all had a long talk…" My mother says.

 

"Where did you get the outfit from? It gives me a strange feeling." I ask.

 

"Oh, it's a magic artifact. I made it when you were around 13. Do you like it?"

 

"It feels familiar…"

 

"Please let Mom finish," Nia says.

 

I gesture for them to continue and suck on Liz's finger.

 

"Today we will be discussing you, our family, and our future together. Firstly, the things you can't decide, and we'll get to why later. Liz and Rachael will be joining us women as family, as sisters. They, therefore, become your property. We'll all be signing a more official version of the document Nia and Gwen signed because she's the worst student to ever-"

 

"Mother…" I say quietly. "Be careful when you speak about my sister."

 

"Yes…sorry. The documents were not correct, so I spent this morning undoing them. After we do the official signing, we're going to undergo a branding."

 

"What's that?"

 

"It's like a cattle brand, but it looks more like a tattoo…if you want it to. You'll have to decide what that looks like, whether it's a symbol or text, it doesn't matter. We get to decide where we want to put it. Then I'm going to reveal the birthright that I kept from you." She pats the book in her lap.

 

I get the same feeling from it as I get from her 'dress', but much, much older.

 

"Then for the next 8 hours, you'll be having sex with all of us." Gwen hands me a piece of paper. "You can choose who goes first. But starting tomorrow, these are the dates and times you have to spend with each one of us. Whether it's dates or otherwise. Just so you know…neither Mom nor Nia will let me break up with you, not that I want to, but you said you wanted to work on us. This is how you do it." 

 

"Ok," I say, eating the last of the grapes.

 

Everyone looks shocked.

 

"'Ok' as in you agree?" Gwen asks.

 

"Yes, I agree. I'm confused, I've been very agreeable today."

 

"But yesterday…"

 

"Oh…I see. You're mistaking my demeanor yesterday for hatred, a malice born for revenge. No. I was deeply disturbed last night, I still am, but that's mostly directed towards myself. Yesterday was me trying to teach a lesson. I'm responsible for you, my most valuable 'possessions'. So I do my best to keep the world we all live in as peaceful as possible. That's a lot of work. I don't want money or fame or power for myself.  But with as much time I spend protecting you from the world, I don't have time to protect you guys from yourselves. Raising the dead, making contracts with demons, you guys scare me. One wrong step and I come home to find you all dead or worse."

 

"And you're…ok with me?" My mother asks.

 

"I'd rather have you and Nia in my life than not, but I also wish that we aren't family and that you both are sane. If you wish to change my opinions, feel free."

 

"But brother…" Nia starts crying.

"I still love you, Nia. Now can we please just delve into it, I don't want to think about this too much."

 

My mother quickly tears a few pages from the ancient book she's holding and hands them to the girls. Then she gives them a needle-like piece of wood. As if practiced, they prick their fingers and wing their names in blood. They hand the papers to me.

 

"Now decide what you want the brand to look like. The moment you decide, the brand will appear on us." My mother says.

 

How about something minimalistic? Just a long line, thick, but tapered at the ends. Like a scar.

 

Then I hear a sizzling, the smell of burnt flesh fills my nostrils. But rather than pain, the girls feel pleasure from the brand forming. My mother's brand starts just above her crotch and goes between her cleavage all the way to her neck. Nia's sounds like it's going from her neck to her hip in a diagonal. Gwen's, along her left side. Rachael's, just above her genitals. And Liz's, along her inner thigh.

 

They all rolled up their clothing to look at the new marking, a bland grey that sometimes looked like Vantablack or the shiniest silver. Not something I chose.

 

I notice Nia starting to breathe heavily and heat up. My mother begins to tear up.

 

"Nia, Mom. Look at me. Calm down." I smile.

 

"Thank you, my Prince."

"Thank you, Brother."

 

"You're welcome. Now mother, what's the story?"

 

"Ok. Well, the Riddle family has gone by many different names. We're essentially a blood-based witch coven. However, unlike other covens, we are nomadic when you are no longer resting."

 

"What do you mean 'when I am resting'?"

 

"Oh yes, sorry my prince, I should've started with you. You're more important-"

 

"Please…" I stop her rambling.

 

"Sorry. You're the rightful owner of all hearts and minds, the source of our magic. And though our ancestors have done their duty in giving birth to your previous reincarnations and progeny, they have always understood that you are the complete form."

 

"I imagine many of our ancestors said the same thing to their sons." I shouldn't have said that…

Her eyes go completely black for a moment and frost starts to creep across the room before she goes back to normal.

 

"They…have been punished for their heresy." She strokes the book with a smile. "But now you're strong enough to stay on this plane. It's been a few millennia since you've been born on this plane, so there's only us, the mainline, and a thread in the UK. They, unfortunately, had a male birth. He died before his mother or I could do it, but he did birth a girl. Or that's what the codex says…" She smiles aimlessly at me.

 

"What else does the codex say?" I ask, knowing I won't like the answer.

 

"Oh, it's mostly old rituals and things for us women to take care of, but there is the book of laws."

 

"I can explain this one, brother!" Nia beams.

 

"Go ahead."

 

"So the book of laws is a book inside the codex where you get to put down what rules your property has to follow and each woman of the mainline gets to put down one law  for us to follow as long as it doesn't conflict with yours." My mother gives a slight smile at Nia's explanation.

 

I gesture to my mother to hand the codex over, She flips to a page and hands it over. 

 

"Rule 67 is my mother's. 68 is mine. And 69 is Nia's."

 

"67. Property cannot kill other property." I read aloud.

 

"She didn't like the idea that no one else was around to share the hunger." My mother says.

 

"68. Property must respect other property." What kind of contract language is this?

 

"I came up with that one after I realized Nia's blasphemy."

 

"And 69. The clergy is governed solely by the mainline…Nia, what is the clergy?"

 

"It's everyone who hasn't earned the right to be one with you," she says happily.

 

I flip through to the other rules in the book to see if there's any that I need to be wary of, but nothing sticks out. After all, I can just remove a rule later if it becomes a problem. Gosh, this is troublesome.

 

"Ok, I'll be spending some time with Rachael. THen it's Liz, followed by a joint session of Nia and mother. And finally, Gwen. Nia, Mother, please be nice to each other." I stand up and pull Rachael'sseat out for her. 

 

She nervously grabs my hand and I scoop her into my arms. Taking her to the spare bedroom, I lock the door and set her down on the bed. She looks away from my gaze.

 

"So how long do you want to spend with me?" She asks.

 

"A full two hours." I start unbuttoning her dress shirt.

 

"I don't think I can last that long…" I stop.

 

"We don't have to have sex."

 

"No, I want to" I kiss her lips.

 

"I have an idea." 

 

She watches me as I remove her shirt, then her skirt, and her shoes. She looks away as I look at her in her underwear.

 

"What are you staring at?" She asks.

 

I remove her underwear, leaving only her pantyhose. And instead of taking of immersing myself in her like I normally would, I get naked and climb into the bed behind her. 

 

After covering us up with the covers, I plunge myself into her depths as softly as I can.

 

"Covers and no foreplay?" She says, stifling a moan.

 

"You're wet enough, and this is the foreplay." I pull her hips against me and get the final few inches in, finally popping into her cervix.

 

"Gosh, this is so unnatural."

 

I turn on the TV to a show I know she'll like and wrap myself around her.

 

"Spooning, how romantic. Your girlfriend might get jealous." She presses her back against my chest and wraps her fingers around mine.

 

We spend the majority of our time wrapped together, watching the show, with me only giving her light kisses and movements, And despite my efforts, I did let loose a few times inside her. 

 

After a few episodes, I had to leave Rachael. Upon finding Liz on her phone on the couch, I sneak up behind her and bite her ear.

 

"Ahhh!" She jumps.

 

"Are you ready to go?" I ask.

 

"Go where?"

 

"On our date silly." I tap her nose.

 

"We're supposed to be having sex."

 

"Date, sex, potato, potato." 

 

"No, not potato, potato."

 

"We can have a little quickie after our date."

 

"I am not even remotely dressed to walk out outside!" She pinches her nose.

 

"It's New York, you look modest compared to some other people."

 

She glares at me. 

 

"Ok." I make a jacket for her, which she wraps around her waist like a skirt.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Let's go."

 

I take her down to the street and lead her to an ice cream shop. After getting a bowl for each of us, I take her to the main attraction, the park we used back in middle school. Just some grass and trees, with a few rocks you can hop across.

 

"How wholesome." She says.

 

"I wanted to take you to the cubs game today, but that would take too long." I sit next to a tree and she sits down in my lap.

 

"They're my favorite baseball team."

 

"I know."

 

"The first time I asked you out was here."

 

"I'm guessing Nia gave you the black eye afterwards?"

 

"No, I was running from her and ran into a tree."

 

I laugh.

 

"Don't make me talk about your screw-ups." She says, taking a spoonful of ice cream.

 

"I'm not making you do anything."

 

Silence passes as we finish eating our deserts.

 

"Are you really ok with me becoming one of your women?" 

 

"It's a little late to be asking that question, don't you think?" I trace the line along her inner thigh. "Honestly, I'd rather not. Just a few weeks ago, everything was so much simpler. I had this big plan laid out. But now I've given up fighting other people's wishes."

 

"Sorry for forcing myself on you." She curls up.

 

"It's fine. Thank you for being a good friend for Nia." I plant a hickey on her neck. 

 

"I want to be more mature." She blurts out.

 

"Then you've found the wrong guy."

 

"I'm serious. I want more than just parties, shopping, and gossip. You can help me get that." her eyes shine with determination.

 

"Ok Liz…well you can start by showing up to work tomorrow afternoon, helping Rachael."

 

"I can't wait to meet your super-powered harem members. Cortana was telling me all about them."

 

"That's not what they are."

 

"Sure thing Boss." She kisses me on the cheek.

 

"Let's get out of here." I can feel a storm brewing.

 

=<=>=

"Hello Nia, Mom," I call out, closing the door behind me.

 

My mother closes the book she's reading to Nia and looks at me. The candles lighting the room glow a bit brighter.

 

"You didn't have sex with Elizabeth." 

 

"Yes, I did."

 

"You only ate her out for 10 minutes. She's still conscious!"

 

"Oral sex is still sex."

 

"No-"

 

"Are you calling me a liar, Mother?"

 

She shrinks back down.

 

"Of course not, son."

 

"Nia, come here and get naked."

 

"Yes, Brother!" She rushes over and removes my shirt, leaving her completely naked and drooling from her bottom lips.

 

"I love you, Nia," I whisper.

 

Nia's legs give out immediately and she begins pawing at me, giggling.

 

I pull her up and give her a kiss, one that she tries to return violently by wrapping herself around me. Once she begins to forget breathing, I remove her.

 

"Just imagine what I'll do to you later." I trace her mark, turning her into a puddle.

 

"I'm sorry I wasn't a good mom." My mother cries.

 

"You did fine with me, but that's the Nia you raised. You help me fix her, and you can ask for almost anything."

 

"What do you want me to do?"

 

"Gwen has spoken…so remove your slutty-mom dress and we'll see what we can get done in 2 hours."

 

=<=>=

 

I stumble out of the room naked, slimy, and high off of lust, disgust, and probably weird incest magic. After taking a quick breath of fresh air, I quickly crouch down and add a layer of foam around the door to hopefully seal the room off. 

 

Stumbling my way into the master bedroom, I find Gwen in the bathroom, taking a bath.

 

"Hey babe, how's-"

 

I plunge into the opposite side of the tub, causing the water to overflow.

 

"...you smell like you were at an orgy." She smiles, trying to play footsy with my little brother.

 

"I'm going to tell mother-in-law that you're a bully." I turn around and lay against her chest.

 

"Oh come on, it couldn't have been that bad. Your mom's really nice and friendly." She begins washing my hair.

 

"It would've been better if I did them separately. But hopefully, she can help Nia." I sink lower into the tub.

 

"My name is Tyler, and I'm a god amongst men. All the women flock to me, boo-hoo."

 

"I live in a world where everyone but Nia is my pimp." 

 

"Babe, look at me."

 

I turn my head to meet her gaze.

 

"Do you want to go on a date?"

 

"I want a massage from you first." I turn around and receive a scoff, but she renewed her efforts to help me clean.

 

=<=>=

Is the PLOT better or worse with this chapter?
  • The plot is better Votes: 21 61.8%
  • The plot is worse Votes: 4 11.8%
  • The story is better as a whole but the plot is worse. Votes: 9 26.5%
Total voters: 34
14