Chapter 3: Snow Maiden [R-18]
8.3k 7 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just for my first mission I only get 1,000 Hentai Points, but if I choose the Extreme Mission then I get 10,000 Hentai Points! I will be able to cultivate faster and become more powerful. I will also be able to grow up my body frame, which I assume now is 7 or 8 years old based on that,' Ryu Lang quickly looks at the bathroom glass mirror to see his own reflection. Long dark brown hair and bright golden eyes that had some red tinges around his Iris, it seemed that his eyes were slightly glowing once he saw his mother enter the bathtub and slowly take off her bath towel, his lust aura must have been exploding out! This was going to be his first 'experience' with a naked woman and a beautiful perfect one at that! What's more, to add to this sexy situation was that it was his own mother! Taboo was on the rise!

Shower water starts spraying on Ryu Lang's face as he quickly turns away from his hot mom and starts thinking about the mission, he needed to focus on the task at hand.

'Can I really fuck my own mom? I am only 8 years old and I barely even know her? But this can be the only chance at getting quick Hentai Points! It also seems that my Hentai God System is now activated. I think I will do both missions! It's worth the risk!' Ryu Lang sounded confident in his mind, but conquering a woman as divine and beautiful like Yukia wasn't going to be easy, this will, after all, be his 'first time' with a mature woman, even though her face looked very young and her skin was flawless and-

Ryu Lang was thinking how to seduce and tame his mother as he rubbed his chin in thought, suddenly a soaking wet soft plump pillowy feeling embraced back. At the moment Ryu Lang was only wearing boxers.

Ryu Lang turns his head and sees Yukia completely naked with her massive wet watermelon breasts pressed up and grinding his against his back, the pressure and sensation of her bouncy wet juicy buxom breasts made Ryu Lang's dragon rise and roar. His cock quickly erected and engorged in mere seconds, his boxers almost ripped from how massive his boner was! His Hentai God System and Primordial Dragon sexual stamina and aura had increased the blood flow and Qi in his body. Suddenly glowing black and red arrows tattoo markings were seen on top of his knuckles and forearms as Yukia's sleek wet shiny breasts pressed up harder against Ryu Lang's back.

'This must be the Hentai Seals, but what exactly does it do-' Ryu Lang's looks at his hands, his train of thought was quickly interrupted when Yukia gripes his boxers and slowly pulls them off.

"You don't need this anymore. Let me wash all of your wounds and entire body. Oh when then you grow such big and powerful muscles?" Yukia starts rubbing Ryu Lang's wet biceps and toned 4-pack abs, he really was in top shape, his muscles and face were flawless and well-defined, for his age he looked like a young god.

'Her wet breasts feel so smooth and soft pressed against my back. This sensation is amazing!' Ryu Lang's golden eyes widen and his Qi now explodes out his young body, it was a dark red and blackish gold color, it looked like demonic and lust firey aura, kind of like a Spirit Dragon aura!

Yukia starts scrubbing and rubbing his back as her breasts jiggle and bounce all around his back, she was moving a see-saw way, her pink nipples started to get perkier as she rubs against her son's strong muscular back. The dark aura and the Hentai Seal lust powers coming out from his glowing tattoo markings intoxicated Yukia with carnal desires and her lust was rising at peak levels. Her slender smooth hands travel down his wet ab-stomach and to his now pulsating hard cock.

"Oh my! It is so huge! I have never seen anything like that," Yukia's aqua eyes widen with shock and lust as she saw how big Ryu Lang's cock was, she gawked at such a holy treasure. His cock was so godly that a shining golden light aura was seen glowing around it like it was some Supreme Dragon, his golden-rod was so long and thick! Viens was seen all around his erected hard shaft and his cock alone was literally as big as Yukia's head! Now truth be told Yukia was a virgin! But how you say? Now that was a secret, she was the village Priestess and was never able to find the right man in her Sect because she was too busy protecting her own new family and her village from the Spirit Beasts that roamed freely in the Hidden Sacred Forest. That and every time she got close to anyone they would be frozen solid by her powerful Ice Cultivation. She was a High Tier Ice Elementalist.

This was, in fact, her first time ever seeing a cock as huge as Ryu Lang's, which was about an estimated massive 10 inches! His Hentai Seal and Primordial Dragon bloodline had enlarged his cock to peak condition and length. The Hentai God System really was a powerful device.

Yukia blushes at the sight of her son's giant erect cock and was about to get out of the shower, but Ryu Lang quickly made his move and grabbed his mother's flesh mountains, he started to grope and fondle her breasts in a perfect circular motion like he was kneading dough!

"Eyyyyah! What are you doing! You shameless little pervert!" Yukia's yells out, as her thick wet milky thighs tremble and shake as her son now starts sucking on her perky pink nipples as he smacks around her breasts, he gropes and fondles her wet shiny melons with everything he got in his young body! His Hentai Seals started glowing a darker red and black color as he licks and sucks Yukia's nipples harder, his tongue glides around her areolas as he devours her nipples and squeezes her perfect big bouncy wet breasts.

"Uhhhh aaahhh! Please don't stop! Squeeze my breasts harder! It feels so good!" Yukia moans loudly and her thick thighs quiver with overwhelming lust overflowing her curvaceous hour-glass body. The arrow tattoo markings on Ryu Lang glows brighter as his bond with his mother strengthens his own Qi and body frame. His Hentai Seal was becoming even powerful and his bond with his mother became stranger, her lust was now in overdrive mode as Ryu Lang's Hentai Seal made his every touch extremely lustful on her on wet body, her entire senses raised to peak levels, every grope and squeeze that Ryu Lang did to her breasts made her go wild in ecstasy and her whole body was overflowing with insane pleasure! The pleasure that could only come from a true Young Hentai God! Her pussy was dripping wet with shower water and her own pussy juice that was slowly gushing out! Her pussy was extra wet right now with pleasure and lust from her own son's perfect touch!

[1,000 Hentai Points rewarded!- First Misson accomplished!] Ryu Lang was too focused on his mother's hot body to even care about the message, he was going all in literally. He wanted those 10,000 Hentai Points and his mothers tight virgin pussy! Which he could now fully see. Yukia's pussy looked beyond gorgeous like a tiny pink rose petal!

Ryu Lang quickly uses his points to create a Sound Barrier with his Qi. So no one in the house will hear Yukia's loud moans.

Yukia gets back in the bathtub and wraps her vanilla thick thighs around Ryu Lang's little body and grips his long throbbing meat rod and starts tugging it up and down while bitting her glossy pink lips in a horny way, her cute eyes grew wider as Ryu Lang's cock was growing bigger and harder!

"It's getting harder and thicker in between my fingers, it feels so warm and amazing. I just want to pleasure you! Only you!" Yukia starts jerking off Ryu Lang's cock faster and faster, squishy wets were heard.

'Fuck her smooth hands feel so good wrapped around my hard cock! I can't hold it back any longer! I need to accomplish my mission!' Ryu Lang's golden eyes starting glowing and a demonic red aura is sparking around his young muscular body. His powerful Qi and Aura made Yukia moan even louder as she could sense and feel his primal dragon instincts eating her naked body and soul with powerful lust. With his Primordial Dragon bloodline powers, his stamina was boosted up and with that, he started to finger fuck his mother's super tight virgin pussy!

'Shit! She is so tight my fingers can barely fit!' Ryu Lang inserts his finger deeper into her pussy, her vaginal walls tighten and constricted around his finger, the shower water and her pussy juices acted as a perfect lubricant as Ryu Lang's fingers slid right inside her flawless divine holy hole.

"Mmmmm! Uhhhhh! Aaaaah! Yes just like that! Keeping on touching my body! I want you inside me!" Yukia hornily moans as she spreads out her legs in the air in Spread Eagle Position and lets Ryu Lang finger fucks her faster.

'Now is my chance!' Ryu Lang stands up tall on his two little feet and now gripes his throbbing hard veiny cock and gives his mother a sinister stare of a deadly dragon. His golden eyes were now changing into dark red demonic color and his aura became even darker, shadow Qi energy surrounds his body as he is about to do the unspeakable and most unholy act possible. The Taboo was going to be at all time high now as Ryu Lang grabs his mother's slender thighs with one hand and the other he gripped his hard cock.

"What are you going to do my son!? That is too big! It won't fit in me!" Yukia screams out, her Ice Qi almost freezes Ryu Lang's entire body, but his Primordial Dragon Flame Qi melted away all the ice particles that were about to freeze him. She didn't attack him out of instinct, but rather she couldn't control her own Ice Powers, this was her curse, but Ryu Lang didn't care, he would eventually find a way to save his own mother from her Icy Hell, he could sense that something was bothering her, his Hentai Seal could sense that her bond with him was growing, he could almost read her mind and feel her sorrowful emotions. He knew that she longed for love and Ryu Lang was about to show her some love by giving her true pleasure like no other!

Ryu Lang slowly thrust in his massive 10inch dragon cock into her extremely tight wet virgin pussy, his dick head immediately filled up her pussy,

"UHHHHHH!AAAAAH! YOUR COCK IS FILLING ME UP!" Yukia moans to the top of her lungs as her thighs and busty breasts shake and wiggle wildly on the bathroom marble floors, her plump juicy ass also jiggles as she takes in her young son's massive cock.

"I AM ABOUT TO EXPLODE! THIS FEELS SO AMAZING! AAAAAAH! MMMM! UAAAAH! EYAAAAH!" Yukia's aqua eyes roll back and she has a sexy and cute ahegao look on her face as she was close to cumming.

'FUCK SHE IS SO FUCKING TIGHT! THIS FEELING IS INSANE! FUCK I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER! CURSE THIS YOUNG BODY!' Ryu Lang's black arrow tattoo Hentai Seals glows brighter than ever the ground below starts shaking and draconic flames burst out from his golden eyes and out his tattoo markings all around his forearms and biceps!

Suddenly the wooden bathroom door is kicked open and Lily the blonde bombshell maiden sees Ryu Lang taking out his cock from Yukia's pussy and busting his man seed all over her cute flustered face, giant watermelon tits, and on top of her well-toned slim stomach/belly button.

His cumshot was freaking huge and thick, the gooey and sticky white substance caked Yukia's entire body as laid back butt-naked in the shower, the shower rinses off Ryu Lang's cum off from Yukia's face, tits, and stomach so none of his holy seed could get her pregnant.

"Oh my god! Bad boy!" Lily thunders out as she clenches her fist, the sexy Elf-maid loses her temper and steam puffs out her ears and nose, she had never seen something so unholy in her life. The sight of an 8-year old with his massive godly cock inside his mother's pussy made her shock beyond belief. This was just the beginning of the Hentai God's wrath.

[Only 5,000 Hentai Points rewarded! You had to make your own mother orgasm first before you cum! New missions will soon appear again!]

'Dammit. This young body is weak! Its time I cultivate and grow my body to peak conditions! I don't want to stay a child forever!' Ryu Lang clenched his fist, even though he had extremely enjoyed his first sexual intercourse ever with his mother! He didn't want more Hentai Points and Power! He wanted to create the most epic harem ever! Every woman will belong to him!

"Lily what happened!? Is mother okay!?" Both shout Felix and Elsa with worry in their eyes.

"GO BACK TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!" Lily snarls.

"BUT"

"NOW!" Lily gritted her teeth and now turns her attention back at Ryu Lang.

"What is the meaning of this!? Do you have anything to say!?" Lily screams at Ryu Lang.

"You're next," Darkly says Ryu Lang with a fearsome glare of red dragon eyes which pierced her very soul. Her body could barely move from how brutal and powerful Ryu Lang's Qi was. He truly was a Primordial Dragon he had just awakened!

Ryu Lang pushes aside Lily and looks at her again, "Never tell anyone what happened," His Hentai Seals glowed fainter. Ryu Lang could use his Time Core power and reverse time, but that would be a waste, so instead, he used his Hentai Seal to make Yukia not tell anyone about what happened in the shower. Besides the most sacred bonds are supposed to be kept a secret! And that is exactly the Hentai Seals powers!

As for Lily the sexy Elf-maid, he would find a way to make her keep quiet. After all the Hentai Gods System's power was endless.

'It looks like this maid has some strong Qi, enough to hear through my Sound Barrier power. I will get you back,' Ryu Lang uses his mind to think about ways to make his Sound Barrier more powerful.

>Ding!<

[Harem: 1- Yukia- In order to officially have her in your harem you must strengthen your Hentai Seal Soul Bond with her and get to know her better! That and you must make her love you and make her fully orgasm and make lose her virginity!]

'There's a lot of things I need to do right now. I need to understand this new world I am reborn in and officially gain Yukia into my harem! This time no one will get in my way!' Ryu Lang walks confidently to his room.

"Wow, it's like our has brother changed!" Elsa excitedly shouted.

"Yeah, I wish I was just like him..." Felix says with sorrow in his eyes, he was tired of being weak and unconfident.

_______________________

[A/N: This chapter is currently being edited. Here is another long chapter. This chapter needs to be edited.]

 

IMPORTANT: I want everyone to know this novel doesn't hold back there will be many fetishes in this novel like thick thighs and assjobs all the good stuff for a Hentai God like our MC! There will be many WTF moments but there WILL NEVER BE NETORARE. But there might be yuri like girl on girl while MC is there of course! Anyways no spoilers, but this novel will finally finish here on scribblehub so enjoy the %100 uncensored R-18 ero scenes I don't hold back. 

36