Side Chapter Pt.2- The Ice Maiden Curse
2.8k 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Before The Trial/Tournament]... 

Lily brings in food to Yukia at her room, the elf maid was getting worried about Yukia's condition it took a long time for Yukia to get out of bed and to get dressed or even take a shower, any normal thing took her longer to do since she would be so cautious about anything she touches, even with her elemental gloves she would freeze any object upon contact if she didn't control her Ice Qi. Yukia knew her curse was destroying her life... She knew she didn't have much time... After the trial today she wanted to her son Ryu Lang and her daughter Elsa the truth, about her life and about the cultivator who was after her Ice Powers. 

"Master Yukia... Are you feeling any better?" Lily said with worry in her emerald eyes. 

"I am feeling fine, don't worry about me," Yukia begins to cough loudly and suddenly falls down from her bed the whole room is now covered in a thick layer of ice!

"Yukia!" Lily rushes over to her side and holds her up. Yukia had fainted, 'Shit time is running out!' Lily starts crying. No one could save Ykia from her doom, but there was one person who could... her own son... Ryu Lang who will be able to make his own Healing Cultivation Pill. Know as the Phoenix Pill, but only a high tier cultivator could create such a pill a God Tier Cultivator was only capable of this feat... But there was another way to her heal... One way to break Yukia's Ice Curse.

Suddenly the front door is knocked hard, "Lily this is your husband Prince Kirito! We need to talk! It is about Yukia! The Emperor of the Skylance Sect requests her immediately, the ritual must be done tomorrow!" 

Yukia's beautiful aqua eyes open slowly and she looks up at Lily, "So tomorrow is the day of the ritual... At least let me see my son fight today... That is my last wish, Lily..." Yukia coughs out, she knew that every cultivator in the world was going to go after the power within her body, for she was more than just a cultivator... She was a...

The door slams open, Lily quickly uses her Vanish Skill, she had teleported away to Ryu Lang's academy before her soon to be husband Kirito cached her and Yukia.

Everything was happening so fast... Soon Ryu Lang will face his most powerful enemies and save his mother.

_____________

A/N: This chapter needs to be edited. Tomorrow I will post a real chapter but now you see that the real 'plot' will begin! Poor Yukia!

Anyways I will be making a huge patreon deal tomorrow and a direct link when 10 chapters are up! Also I will be putting a voting chapter for something special! It will be the first I will be writing a female lead novel[It may have yuri and of course R-18] so get ready it seems a lot of ppl like yuri here I mean I do too, but Yuri with R-18 is better and I know I can make a good yuri novel. Anyways more chapters tomorrow!

 

Also, GUESS WHO IS THE GIRL IN THE COVER ART FOR HENTAI GOD SYSTEM! 

16