15: Self Revenge
244 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

15: Self Revenge

Jessica’s view

“I’m not sure how to feel about Edward claiming ownership of my dick.”

“I don’t want it, so he’s welcome to take it for himself.”

“I’m actually kinda interested in Edward after watching that replay.”

“Ew, no Sia! No dicks in my harem!”

“Rev, what about that time you-”

“Doesn’t count!”

… I’m clearly not the dominant party in any of my relationships… and for some reason that makes me smile.

Rev seems to have started writing… the title appears to be Hero Taming… I’m just going to ignore that.

Well, David and Edward finally finished the dungeon… just took about four times as long as I’d expected. The awkward thing is… I don’t like remembering the sex David has with Edward, when I’m Jessica. Like, the feeling of having a dick just feels wrong when I’m Jessica. Which leaves me incredibly confused since when I’m David, the sex is awesome and wonderful… and when I’m David, the idea of losing my dick is horrifying. I feel like I don’t even have the words to adequately describe how this confuses me. What am I?

Sia interrupted my thoughts with a kiss. “Something bothering you?”

“Nothing a little Sia can’t help distract me from.” 

I decided to indulge in some sexual pleasure I do like as Jessica, to battle my memories as David. It’s only because I had so much sex as David that I kept thinking about it when I woke as Jessica. Time for revenge.

David’s view

… okay, that’s weird as fuck. Waking up with memories of indulging in sex as Jessica all day long is leaving me with the weirdest sense of wrongness. Like: something is seriously missing in those memories, except I know there’s nothing missing, just… as David I have a dick and want to use it, and Jessica’s memories don’t have one at all! Not only did she have no dick herself, but none of her partners had one either. Dickless sex feels somehow wrong as David… well, maybe it’d be fine if I were just watching, but as a participant it feels wrong when I think about it now. *sigh*

“Is that bacon I smell?”

“It is! This kitchen in your portable cabin is amazing!”

Edward had convinced me to make a carry cabin, as soon as he learned of it, during my talks of life as Jessica. I never really cared since I sleep so well no matter where I am, or what I lie down on, and I don’t normally need a kitchen.

“I can’t believe you’ve never tried selling the magic items you can make, you’d make a fortune! Heck, selling magic stones alone would make you a fortune.”

“I really have no need of fortune. I have plenty.”

Not wanting to spend too much time on it, I’d only made a simple one room cabin with a bed in one corner, a bath and toilet in another, and a kitchen on the opposite end, and a dining table at the final corner. The lack of windows made it feel kinda gloomy though, regardless of how good the lights are… I should fix that.

“Eh, I suppose that’s true. I remember reading about the dragon egg auction. Didn’t you get paid millions of gold?”

“It’s a good thing there’s a functional banking industry in this world. No way I could carry that much wealth around.”

“Couldn’t you carry it in a place like this?”

“Not without making it clear I know magic other people don’t know.”

“Oh.”

While traveling to the next dungeon…

“Y’know, you’re a lot more submissive in our relationship than I thought you’d be.”

“I like to know my partner is getting what they want. If I let you lead, I don’t have to worry about whether or not you like it… unless you don’t like being in the lead.”

“I like it. Well, I like it because it is you. I like it because I admire you so much. Having someone I admire and desire, let me lead is… it really makes me feel good about myself. Like, I have to be doing something right for you to be so kind to me.”

“Well, you are doing something right. Like right now, it’s a turn on to hear you say things like that.”

“So, you’re in love with the things I say?”

“Yeah.”

Random Demi citizen’s view

“What is up with this king?”

“Don’t like the remodelling job?”

“The new dungeon is like wandering a porn set!”

“I wonder if anyone’s going to start a porn series using it.”

“... how hard do you think it’d be to get permission?”

“Wait, you’re actually thinking of doing that now! I thought you were outraged!”

“Well, I am still outraged, but I don’t want someone else doing it first!”

Random human adventurer’s view

“What’s with this sign?”

By entering this dungeon, you consent to having all activities inside be viewed, recorded, and sold.

“What? Who? Who’s viewing the dungeon?”

“What’s there to fear?”

“It usually takes more than a day to clear a dungeon. I don’t want someone spying on me as I sleep.”

“Oh please, all dungeons are spied upon. Do you really think they are private locations?”

“What are you talking about?”

“The dungeons are magical constructs! It’s obvious the creator would be watching! Really wish I knew how to make one myself.”

“If this one is actually announcing it, doesn’t that mean they are planning to be more public about it?”

“What? Selling recordings publicly? View crystals are too expensive to use for that!”

“Maybe demons can afford it?”

“Why would demons want permission?”

We did end up entering, but after seeing what had replaced the orcs… it was decided to leave. Except Luke. I’d rather forget what Luke said he was going to do. In fact, I think we’ll all just try to forget Luke entirely. Better for our sanity. Wish I could unhear what he had to say...

***Author Note***

This chapter didn’t flow right. Ended up being a bunch of kinda disconnected pieces. It also felt incomplete until I added in the extra random viewpoints. Needed something about the consequences of what the main character is doing.

8