Chapter 2: Guardian creation spell
195 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now, let's start the guardian creation spell” Anchiale-sama said while holdin the staff that suddenly appeared out of nowhere"

“Wait Anchiale-sama isn't this a bit too fast?” 

“This is just a piece of cake to you that is a god of creation” 

I'm just a newborn god you know!, I lack very much all knowledge about gods, I mean that thing appeared out of nowhere?! is that magic?? speaking of magic what the hell is guardian creation spell?! I don't even know basic magic and you're asking me to do spells?!

“You're right, I'm just excited to see a new guardian” Anchiale-sama said with a frown

Oh god! I forgot she can read minds. 

“Umm... sorry Anchiale-sama I don't know magic yet so can you please teach me?” I said cutely

“That's right! I Anchiale-sensei will answer all your questions and teach you the guardian creation spell” Anchiale-sama said bringing back the smi— no its a smug face. 

After that Anchiale-sama answered all my questions, The staff that appeared in her hand was a Divine weapon a weapon that was granted a divine protection gaining its own will and can transform into a humanoid form, she didn't teach me about magic because she said It's the job of the guardian and now I and Anchiale-sama are now proceeding to the guardian creation spell. 

“Fufufu~ consider yourself lucky Craintus, holding hands with the beautiful Anchiale-sama” She said while wearing a smug face. 

I have an urge to tell her that she's a lolibaba but I won't because she's cute. 

“Fufufu~ so thats how you think of me Crain-san fufu, I'll forgive you just ones for calling me old” she said while being smug more. (Author: lolibaba is a term for old lolis) 

C-cute. 

Wait, It's not like what you think it is!!! 

“Fuu~ Crain-san you tsundere”

And where did you get that nickname?! 

“A-anchiale-sama can we now proceed to guardian creation spell” I said while gritting my teeth

I want to fight back. Think something......Ah! 

“Crain-san is too exited right?”

“Yes Chiasan so please”

“C-chiasan?!" (>////<)

Puhahaha what happened to that smug face of yours Goddess Chiasan

“Uuu... Crain-san you... Expect some divine punishment later” She said while gritting her teeth

Scary. 

Looks like i anger Anchiale-sama. 

“Let us now proceed with the Guardian creation spell” Anchiale-sama said

She's angry isn't she? 

Apparently, guardian creation spell is a divine spell that is used since the time of ancient gods, the only thing that is used in the spell is both casters imagination

 I hold hands with Anchiale-sama and said the incantation. 
My front becomes bright, with this I'll have my guardian. 

Ooh I want some milf secretary onee-san guardian. 

And then...... 

Anchiale-sama suddenly smiled

“Fufufu~ this guardian will be formed with both of our powers, It's like our child Isn't it” 

Then it all became wrong.

4