Chapter 2: Servant or slave.
222 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: Sorry for the slow update because My online classes have rained down a full load of assignments, and I've been playing games.

 

I woke up on my mother's lap there she have that smile.

I was having more question but I didn't ask her about it.

Instead I asked her about Hana. "Mom where's Hana?"

She hummed happily and said. "She was taken by her personal guards, the village chief is happy too since he was given a reward for keeping her safe." While I was having questions but I decided to not ask more question about Hana.

I don't want to tell her that I discovered that I was a vampire myself for drinking the blood from Hana, since she's a noble I don't want to think about it, thinking about the consequences where me and my mother will be executed is worse.


It's been a few days now since Hana left, I've been using animal blood to thirst this urge of mine, mother was the one who gets the blood for me, and even told me stories and explanation about vampires, I'm thankful to her.

She explained that I'm not the usual vampire where I could burn in the sun, and told me that I'm half human.

But other than that she didn't tell me more about it.

 

In this past few days since Hana left weeks ago the news of the daughter of the lord of this estate came back, and have told the merchant that's coming to the village about his news, there were no warning or execution or whatever, but all I know is I did something bad to Hana,

And I didn't avoid my group instead I just appointed Lyle to be the Co-leader of my group, they didn't protest as they always see us together with each other.

Since Lyle was appointed to be a co leader she always go to my side, just when I exited the house she is already there at the door wagging her tail waiting for my command.

I signed, why did I really turn her like this...It's hard to always be with her since I'm having the urge to drink her blood, even if I always avoided her she just follows me with the group on her back, but if they were on a task she would always pester me to pet her, groom her, pet her, and lastly play tricks on her.

She really do like a dog....and now I'm kind of worried if she would be in heat.

But still my curiosity didn't stop and still continued to treat her like my precious pet dog, but I'm getting this feeling of guilt welling up inside me as time goes on.

 

 

I called my members to announce something.

Since they are serious on being my members I reward them of their work, some treats some I gave them random things like the wood that I carved like a plane.

When they gather and that all of them are here I started to command them.

"all of you can pair up but! it's two people per group alright? since we'll be gathering herbs at the forest we'll need to do the usual, spread then if someone saw something dangerous yell and run alright!"

All of them yelled, "YES SIR!" I do this to boost their morale and continue being my members, boys or girls alike both are beaming with morale and are not scareed to the forest, even if some of us got hurt none of us did die so adults permit us to go gather herbs.

Half of them is beastkin to avoid discrimination I always paired them up with each other, forming great relationship with each other.

I started doing this every time when my mother told me that there are some country that are on for human supremacy and other are on the beastkin supremacy.

Luckily this country I am in are not into both.

When they are done there were still someone that got left alone.

It's the youngest member the 13th of our group, he is there alone standing in his place.

"Kue come here, since you got left out you'll come with us."

I invited him.

When I turned to Lyle she was looking at me with a sad face and her tails and ears are down.

"Ahahaha sorry Lyle we need to prioritize our youngest member after all."

She answered witha small voice.

"It's okay..."

Kue approached us and told us. "You really are kind...I admire you as a leader!"

turning my face to him. "Geh" is what I uttered.

I wasn't used to praises but working together is where I'm used to.

Before we go outside of the village Pern the one who was a retired adventurer was guarding the entrance of the village called out to us.

He yelled, "Helping us again adults huh, you Deil are awesome to being a leader and even formed a plan to bring you all back to the village once a monster attack I admire you..." Lyle muttered, "There he go again...you really are awesome huh." 

Lyle didn't sound much impressed but her tail is wagging by alot.

Together with Kue and Lyle we gathered herbs.

 

When we returned to the village I was dumbfounded, all of them are gathered in the middle of a carriage, unlike what those merchants have this one is more like from a noble.

It even has a crest on, and it seems a noble have come to the village, that is the reason on why all of the adults are in there looking at it.

When I approached it and I passed to the dumbfounded adults There I saw Hana, not in tatters but in a new dress, her looks now are like that of a noble.

When Hana saw me I say waved at her and said "Hi!" while shaking a little.

Because my mind thought that she came here to get me, and since I probably have no way to escape I just did like what a usual kid will do once they meet their friend.

The four knights that was guarding her did stay unperturbed by my existence.

She walk up tome.

But every time she takes a step my heart beats faster, and it was like my fight or flight response are getting ready.

As she came close enough she stopped and told me.

"Deil can we go to your house?"

My jaw dropped, I unconsciously answered "Ye-yeah..." While scratching my head.

She turned to her knights and told them. "Don't follow me."

The four reluctantly answered. "Ye-yes Lady Hana." She turned to me again and told me. "We should go now, don't worry about them."

Entering my mother's house there she headed to the room where I bit her.

Once we entered she closed the door and puts the chair to the door so anyone could not go in.

Once she was done she turned her back to me and said, "Master I'm sorry that I immediately left." I was left speechless.

The dress that she have was slowly being put down to the ground, I just watched her getting naked.

Once all the clothes she was wearing are on the floor she talked again, "I will accept any punishment."

Luckily this room is closed off, it has no windows and it only has 1 door and that door was blocked.

It's like she planned this to not make anyone go in.

She noticed that I didn't move or do anything, instead she again approaches me.

I was having this urge again to drink some blood again.

As she approaches me she was showing her neck more.

While I didn't move on my spot she embraced and and kept her neck to be on my reach.

My fangs started to show up again.

But I lost it...

"Hng!"

Biting her neck and drinking her blood.

This time I can taste it clearly since I wasn't out of my mind.

The taste is like something that I would always want, I could even get addicted to it.

But I didn't go all out just still drank a little bit, I was still on my mind after all.

Once I let go of her neck she lost her power to stand, then she falls to the ground.

Little by little I was starting to realize something, and I noticed that now as I look at her on the floor I can fell connected to her. It's like she was turning into my servant or slave or something.

I don't know Instead about worrying about her I felt something on her that caused me to not worry about her.

I squatted and watched her action, "Ehehehe..heheh.ehehheh.ehehe."

She just stays there on the wooden floor while acting a bit funny.

I asked her "You why are laughing?" Even my talking changed on her, She answered, "I'm happy that you're letting me live master."

There she go again, "Why are you calling me master?" She stopped and told me something, "When you bit me I was crying...about my mother, but you...you have become my master once you removed those feelings on me, and when I left I felt something which I didn't understand, I kept reading books until I found that when "vampires let their pray survive it means you are gonna be its servant. When I find it out I immediately acted fast, to stop my my father who was gonna marry me into someone who will gonna stop me to serve you and even threatened my father to stop it, I'll go as far as to kill him, just so you could have his power when you need it, I am proud to be your servant, I'll do anything you say my master."

That was a long explanation....

But when I once again realized that she is still naked on the floor I told her, "Put some clothes on." It seems like the feeling of her being a noble are gone once I have known that she have become my servant, This vampire power...are scary...

Once she put some clothes I told her, "You might be my servant but you are still a human, you can still go do what you want." She reconfirmed, "Are you really okay about that master?" I confirmed to her, "Yes you can do anything you want, continue on to being a human just don't destroy the peace of this village."

She happily said, "Y-yes master."

We left the house they noticed that Hana's hair was a bit messy, one of the knights ask, "My lady what happened?" She suddenly stared daggers at him and told him, "None of your business." He would regret asking about it once he returned to their mansion.

As she continued on she didn't look back at me as I told her to act noble like and do everything she want.

While they left I was being bombarded by questions, but the village chief stopped them, he called me and Lyle to his house.

 

Entering to his house I thought he was gonna ask me about what happened inside my mother's house.

He quietly signaled us to sit in the table.

Even if it was a little too big we still managed to sit.

As we sit it all became quiet.

The one who broke it was Lyle, "Deil what happen-" but she got interrupted by her grandfather, "Deil I'll have you marry Lyle tomorrow."

I was dumbfounded yet again, "Wh-what? why do I ha-" The village chief immediately answered my question. "It seems like that young noble lady got an interest on you and will probably snatch you away from Lyle." Lyle rebuted, "But Grandfat-"

"I know you are still a child but I don't want to see you sad when you grow up so Lyle will you accept this marriage?" In my mind I was yelling, (HEY SHE'S STILL A KID WHAT ARE YOU?!) so I asked him "Bu-" I got interrupted by Lyle before I could talk.

"Yes...I want to be always be with Deil." 

(WHY?! I AM JUST USING YOU TO COMPARE YOU TO DOGS!) but I can't say that as the old man talked again.

"Lyle and Deil come to my house once you wake up." My mind was in chaos (WHAT THE FUUUUCK!! ARE YOU PLANNING TO TEACH US TO ELOPE WHEN WE ARE STILL A CHILD?!)

"Oh and that young noble lady she probably did that to you so you probably know it."

(FUCK IT I WON'T GO HERE!)

I was having problems with how the cultures here differ, probably the old man just thought of the young noble lady as someone who already know about it but all I did was drink some of her blood.

The culture here is that to initiate a marriage on commoners that someone would watch them elope to see if they would accept, and on the commoners thought that the young lady is attempting on doing it to me and I rejected her since we pretty much left the house immediately.

 

 

 

5