Chapter 2
1.6k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been a half a year since arriving the world and i mostly live in the forest where i either hunt my food or travel to another place from one location to another.

I had actually live a life of a hunter, training in both magic and swords as i already reach the current peak of my swordsmanship. I can increase that even further but i had to also reach the peak of magic as there was barely any progress at all. So, most of the time cultivating, it was all for ways to increase my magic.

I have already been educated much from the memories of the former owner as even though he was weak, his brain was filled me with enough knowledge to at least let me know of my next location.

I was suppose to head to another place as my hometown was far more dangerous, knowing what will my family do to me after being gone for so long.

While i have family love inside me, they would probably sell me to a brothel so they could milk me till i was dry. My former also did this but he didn't have any skills like i have so he ended up failing to escape multiple times and almost in death's bed.

What was scary about that was even when the former owner had run out from exhausions, he was actually being fed with aphrodisiacs and stamina boosters everytime he was tired and all i can see was him crying while he was being milked.

Despite his looks, he wasn't blessed with good luck and committed suicide by alchohol intoxication. He did it while being milked by a woman.

While i have many thoughts that arises to question alternate methods for him to survive and have a better life, i finally reached the stage where i can move on to the next stage. It was kind of a surprise for me to have reach this quick even though i have a trash cultivation speed. Yet, i didn't waste any time and find a place for me to breakthrough.

I have been living in the forest for a long time and despite my skills, i had to find a place where i can be safe as i broke through another level.

Going from Body Refinement to spirit condensation requires me to restructure my body to suit to my style as this was gonna be hard due to being a person who had transmigrated into another person's body and this might cause side-effects if i'm not careful.

I don't know much about what would happen if i were to break through but i need to be safe first. So, all the worries in my head would go away. I don't like gambling my chances.

While i was traversing through the forest and looking for any place to hide in, i finally found a cave where it feels like its been empty for long enough and began to set up camp and traps before starting to break through.

I sat to a far empty and dark place on the cave as i started meditating and found myself slowly diving through my body as i started cultivating.

Energy began to well up in my body as i could feel myself being one with nature and slowly absorbing it in a rapid pace.

"G....g.gu....guh......"

I started to feel pain as all my bones began to crack as i feel like mg body is being pulverize from a hammer and is currently turning every bone i had into dust. I could barely feel any part of my body not in pain as there were even blood coughs from the overdose of pain.

Yet, everytime my bones had become dust, it slowly reforms back and then being turned to dust in a repeated version over and over again.

While it is painful, i think this was why most of the people who had the same elemental aptitude like i have, couldn't even break through the body refinement stage as it would need to have a strong body and mental state and ended up injured or dead from even breaking through.

Yet, while i was in so much pain, it couldn't compare to being in pain from having being rammed by a truck and having to hold out your pain to reach the hospital.

What was even worse through when breaking through, to be able to handle my sword skills, it was to even remodeled to suit my fighting style.

"Haah.... Haah...."

I had to circulate my breathing to match up my body's reconstruction process as it was slowly getting hard for me to breathe while trying to hold out the urge to scream in pain.

While it was currently so horrible to just breakthough, i slowly begun to feel a sense of enlightment and felt something twitching in my body but couldn't sense it much before i could finally relaxed as all the pain in my body had subsided and slowly slumped down on the ground while breathing heavily.

I could feel myself being sticky all over me, barely couldn't get up and ended up sleeping on the ground while listening to the sound of nature singing and the cold wind brushing my hair from inside the cave.

"Whew...."

36