Chapter 5
1.3k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its been 3 days since i met that guy as i been continuing my training by hunting and gathering food while i continue my cultivation in the forest.

While i kinda miss having to go back to civilization, i feel like i'll always be in danger with my looks as the moment i return to civilization, chaos would follow me and i wanted to at least live like a normal person.

It seems that i have been developing certain symptoms that had been a bad  for me such as having people touch me due to my former owner's distrust of people, my inability to communicate(due to my lack of social communication), and my alignment to the darker side(such as craving for human flesh or using my looks to hypnotized people to do my bidding). Such as having that person giving me food for some herbs i found in the forest.

I wasn't usually like this as i'm a catholic in my past life but once i arrive here, everything i do was slowly leaning towards the dark side.

M-maybe this is my inherent or hidden self after being shackled by my morality or something?

I quickly shook that thought off as i didn't want to be controlled by my dark thoughts as i continue to cultivate and improve my strength.

The more i get stronger, the faster i go back to civilization and become at least a decent human being.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

While it is hard to say that my inherent skill is a bad thing, i was actually quite glad i still have my skill as i've been living in this world where the strong eats the weak. I couldn't live nicely without it.

And even though i've been seen by someone, i just purposely letting myself seen since it would be quite bad manners if i don't show myself. Plus, if that person can do anything to me, i can quickly avoid being attack as i am quite good at surviving such dangrous situations.

I have actually quite a excellent sense of death so i can easily avoid dying or being in certain danger situations as escaping is the least worry thing i can do.

So, i'm looking for things useful around the forest as the only good thing that had happened to me was meeting that person who gave me good food and a corpse which i looted and found some treasures at least useful for me.

While i couldn't tell which cultivation rank this person was, but at least his treasures is useful for someone lower such as me as i begin accessorizing myself with certain items. I don't know which items work by since i never know what they do as of now but it would at least protect me from some uncertainly until then and i'm thankful for finding them.

After looting the corpse and gave it a good burial, i continue to do my usual task of repeating of hunting down food, herbs and materials and making my own makeshift weapons and so on.

I'm only currently relying on my unique skill to survive this world as i need to quickly grow to the next stage as fast as i can.

I kept feeling that my danger sense is currently getting higher like i'm being followed by someone i don't even know. Not knowing who my enemy is, i feel like i am not ready to face my opponent as quickly need to get stronger.

"............."

Sweat dropps on my face as i finally notice that i wasn't alone and someone is currently following me.

I quickly turned around and it was that red haired person who i met last time.

"..... Hi?"

"........"

I finally finished working on my makeshift spear as i pointed it towards the person as i feel the danger sense slowy dying but i didn't let down my guard.

Either i'm dead, this guy gives me a reason why he is following me or he will actually be my next dinner course.

I'm kinda hung up that i wasn't able to cook this person as making him roasted was a bit debatable over stewing him.

"!!!"

It seems he had sense my hunger intent as he saw me drooling him again over cooking him as he tried to find reasons to follow me until he saw that i was still in the peak body refinement stage and got a good idea.

"H-hey, why don't i help improve your cultivation? I am a good teacher you know."

"........."

While i am hesitant on his words, i am quite curious if he can help me with my trash cultivation. Plus, this guy is the first person i met and he is suspicious.

"....Um...i'm still have those fruits you like...."

Okay. I'm just gonna watch you and run away with those fruits if you fail to help me.

29