Chapter 7
1.2k 8 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Apart from my life of hunting and surviving in the forest, my companion had helped me in my cultivation as i finally broke through from Body refinement to Spirit Condensation stage. My body became more lean yet i could feel that my physical strength was stronger than ever before and i could even kill the red hair person unprepared. 

Also, i finally had known the person's name to be Kiana which is kinda weird for a guy name but i wouldn't judge. It might be best not to talk about it to lessen my burdens.

I also introduce myself to my companion since i think he'll be sticking for a bit longer, having interested in my cooking which is just average due to basically experimenting on flavors and getting the right spice for the meals. 

More than that, i've been thought by Kiana about magic tool and how to create them as i also began tinkering with the materials i had as i actually made some mobile version of a workshop so my tools become more of a store made goods over makeshift ones. The tools of a hammer, screws and other tools used to make things had begun to fill up my storage bag as i became more fully equip but still light with the armor being made of animal skins and metal mixed within.

I also made a certain weapon just in case if Kiana were to betray me just in case. No matter how strong this person is, he can't escape from my 'trump' card. So, now that i am assured my protection at the very least, i decided to lessen my guard around him.

What i found curious about our current relationship was that he rarely been avoiding me whenever he takes a bath, changing or going to the bathroom which is kinda rude since we are both dudes but i don't judge because he might be 'that' person.

"Leonel, despite being weak, your really quite a talented individual. I think your family had really wasted on your potential as they didn't discover this special talent of yours."

"Hmn...."

While i am starting to warm up to Kiara being nice and helpful to me, it doesn't mean i'm changing my mind on making him turned into rations. I am a bit more guarded as my trust isssue is higher than mount tai. I am always been prepared of any plans he had on betrayal and only at a moment's notice would i move.

By then, i am just grateful for gim helping him in my cultivation as my my speed was now almost reaching the middle stages of Spirit Condensation. It was actually quite fast for me to reach it in just half a month.

I only find it odd with him bys staying and not returning to civilization as the curiousity had won me over and decided to ask him why.

"Well, i kinda find you interesting to teach and i'll return to my sect in just 2 days. If you want, wanna come to my sect? My master can help you improve your cultivation."

While it seems he really wants me to join his sect, i had to refuse him due to being weak and probably cause him trouble until i reach the golden core stage.

Saddened, he regretfully smiles and wanted to treasure our moment in just two days as i decided to be nice to him at the last days we will be with each other.

And so for the next two days, i was trying to make a simple item for him to remember me by as i decided to gift him a ring to remember me by. While its better to gift him a weapon or an armor, i feel like i can't really make a strong one as my tools are unable to make one as strong as he currently have so i decided to make an accessory as a ring might fit.

A gauntlet might be good but i lack the materials to make one so the ring was the best thing. Its not like i was making a weird proposal to him or anything like that but with my current tools at hand, it was for the best until then.

And so at last day before his departure, i gifted him the ring without making it awkward as this was the only thing i could make for him by the end of two days.

He still smiled at me like ever before with the item at his hand before parting ways with me as i turned back to him one last time before i continue my loner life once more. This time with new objective to get into the sect with Kiara.

I maybe weak right now but i'll prove to him to be a worthy apprentice he can be proud off.

And so, i didn't realise the dark thoughts my master had thought as when my back was turned away from him, a creepy and feverish gaze was directly at my back with his eyes became pink-shaped hearts.

"You'll come to me....

....my lovely apprentice~" 

31