Chapter 6
1.2k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After having a companion on my loner life, it was quite a challenging to care of this guy instead of the opposite even with our power differences.

"Do you actually hunt these types of beast on a daily basis?!"

He complains on what he eats at his plate as i usually just stay silent as i never knew how to converse with another person.

Even my former owner can't help me with this as all i learn from his conversation topics are screaming and muttering to himself for comfort. His life of being torture endlessly by women milking him as i was more amaze at his stamina and high voice range for not only breaking from screaming, but its still sounded like hearing the angelic voice. 

Actually, was my life a bit better than this guy? 

A-anyways, this new companion of mine is still complaining to the usual things i do as i finally manage to slit the beast's throat and stabbing its head with a spear. 

I did it in a quick way so that it wouldn't attract any predators before dying.

He just stood there for a while but i ignore him and began to drain the beast's blood into a bag as i might used this for food ingredient. I feel like eating intestines mix with blood might be delicious for lunch today.

"Uhh....thats....great....?" 

While he is still just gazing at my motionless effort to not hesitating to kill animals, i just look around the forest, waiting for the blood to drain from the body and look for any herbs or materials to be used later. 

He seems to be annoyed that he was talking to a unsocial person as i finally just stop and stares at him. 

"Um... What...?" 

It seems that i can't help that this person would continuously annoy me later so i decided to have a bit of conversation with him but what. 

"..... H-hello?" 

The moment i spoke my first words, he was actually surprised and felt a bit shaken by the angelic voice i produced. It was the first time he heard me speak as he never realize i actually sound so angelic even when i'm living like a caveman.

He began to stumble for words or anything to continue the conversation but he had been so surprised of my voice to utter any word. I just then ignore him after that as i continue to collect more materials i can find before turning back to the corpse already been drained and begin dismantling it.

He just then stood there in silence and watch me work as i finally been done dismantling and store the usable and spare meat into my storage bag. As i was prepping the meal, he began talking again. 

"Say.... Why did you leave your home?" 

After he said that, i stopped prepping before resuming and slowly begin talking but with a broken sentences due to my inability to make proper conversations. 

I begin my tale of how i live my life being born with a trash magic aptitude as my parents wanted to throw me away. But they discovered me charming women as they slowly watch me grow old enough before selling me to a brothel. To which i live a life of being used like a sex toy for my entire life. 

After finding a way to escape the brothel, i had run in the forest as i begin my life of hunting and scavenging anything i could eat or live by and didn't return to civilization until i was strong enough to live a normal life back at civilization. 

After hearing my tale, he felt a bit shudder at the word charm as he feverishly gaze at me like a delicious meat before i poke him with a spear if he were to get close. 

While i do charm girls, it doesn't mean that my charm only reaches that far as of now. Just knowing this guy already, i can already guess that i'm safe to say that my charm can already reach farther that the wall of sexuality can be broken with my looks.

Just to be on the safe side, i better stay awake just in case... 

"Hmn... I'm actually surprised that your cultivation is quite fast even with such a trash cultivation method. You would actually reach the golden stage if you continue with your cultivation speed. Hey, maybe i can help you with that." 

As he said that, he began to touch my chest as warm fire began to spread around my body as i stopped and started to cultivate. While he is somewhat distrustful, he wouldn't do something to me early on as he just met and he probably had plans on me later on which was fine as we are gonna stay together until he'll make his move on me. 

I'll be preparing to turn him into extra rations once he turn traitor on me. 

29